Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bird2prey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 01:55 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 928
Posted By Bird2prey
Damn! You beat me to it. :(

Damn! You beat me to it. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 01:46 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
Heh, I'm working on a game of my own. but I don't...

Heh, I'm working on a game of my own. but I don't have the faintest knowlege of programming so I must use... THE DREADED RM2K!!!!!!!!

Word.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-26-2002, 01:24 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,260
Posted By Bird2prey
The used to have two kings.

The used to have two kings.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 01:17 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
I take it you're doing all the programming...

I take it you're doing all the programming yourself.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-26-2002, 01:13 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
What kind of graphics.

What kind of graphics.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-26-2002, 01:08 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,260
Posted By Bird2prey
I got inside Elven terrirory once and killed the...

I got inside Elven terrirory once and killed the king and some nobles.
Forum: Guild Life 03-25-2002, 09:15 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 551
Posted By Bird2prey
Ouchies.

Ouchies.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-25-2002, 08:04 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,760
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Part 2

You didn't have to read it, and it's not crap, it's a quite intelligent view on RPing.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 07:38 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,088
Posted By Bird2prey
More of a educated guess, seeing that the left...

More of a educated guess, seeing that the left hand is controlled by the right side of the brain, which is stronger creatively. Obviously not in all cases, as was implied in my first post.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 07:29 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
Yeah, ok, whatever.

Yeah, ok, whatever.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 07:23 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
I gathered as much. Or something. I'm groggy...

I gathered as much. Or something. I'm groggy right now. :o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 07:08 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
Go away.

Go away.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 07:04 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
WHAT THE ****?

WHAT THE ****?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 06:51 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
I pay respect to those who deserve my respect.

I pay respect to those who deserve my respect.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 06:41 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
Explain to me why I should care about anyone on...

Explain to me why I should care about anyone on this discussion board.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 06:33 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,088
Posted By Bird2prey
She's probably left handed.

She's probably left handed.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 03-25-2002, 06:26 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,148
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: liek omg wtf lol

Dunno. I know I am not among such people. No really.

Yep.

PACHUKA WILL BE OUR SAVIOR.

Theres a quest in production.


Probably not.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-25-2002, 04:19 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,760
Posted By Bird2prey
Looks like a moldy Jack O' Lantern.

Looks like a moldy Jack O' Lantern.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-25-2002, 03:50 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,760
Posted By Bird2prey
Hey, I'm evil too! :P

Hey, I'm evil too! :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 03:48 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
He started it.

He started it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 03:44 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 03:29 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Re: Dante's Towel on the Floor

Maybe. One can always hope so.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 03:24 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 9,392
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Dante's Towel on the Floor

Yep, that describes me pretty well. See ya.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 02:25 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,776
Posted By Bird2prey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2002, 01:48 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,776
Posted By Bird2prey
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.