Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 62 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: konidias
Forum: Events and Activities 02-26-2007, 02:03 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 60,344
Posted By konidias
Yeah we're going to add a leave button when you...

Yeah we're going to add a leave button when you die... soon. :P
Forum: Events and Activities 02-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 60,344
Posted By konidias
ha, looks like we forgot to add the tileset to...

ha, looks like we forgot to add the tileset to people... we'll fix that.
Forum: Events and Activities 02-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 60,344
Posted By konidias
Bomber Mini-Game Released!

To give people something to do and to see some of the character designs and tiles and stuff, we've put together a little mini-game/lobby that people can play if they want.

It works essentially...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,986
Posted By konidias
You're basically implying that this poll isn't...

You're basically implying that this poll isn't proof of anything other than the fact that we could all be lying about our age.

The only reason that I can think of you having for being that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,986
Posted By konidias
lol going by Darlene's logic, we're all liars! ...

lol going by Darlene's logic, we're all liars!

:rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2007, 07:01 AM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,986
Posted By konidias
No, I made this thread so that people could get...

No, I made this thread so that people could get an idea of the age bracket for the majority of posters here.

What I just said has everything to do with what I just quoted you on. You just made a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2007, 06:50 AM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,986
Posted By konidias
Do you believe everything you read? I wasn't...

Do you believe everything you read? I wasn't aware that a game with people dueling with swords and guns and being sliced and shot and bleeding and dying was for all ages. I guess I learned something...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2007, 03:48 AM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,986
Posted By konidias
I have no idea? I have a better idea than someone...

I have no idea? I have a better idea than someone who is taking a wild guess.

In fact, it's safe to assume that they fall in the same age range as the posters who voted. I mean logic will tell you...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2007, 10:20 PM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,986
Posted By konidias
I'm glad this poll got a lot of voters. It proves...

I'm glad this poll got a lot of voters. It proves at least somewhat that the majority of at least the forumgoers are 18 or older. (even if a handful of people lied)

Maybe we'll get lucky and the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2007, 02:45 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By konidias
Never really played Maloria so I'm not sure what...

Never really played Maloria so I'm not sure what you're referring to. But it would be stuff like having to stand on 4 switches at once, or lighting torches that go out fast so several people need to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2007, 11:10 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By konidias
Me too. I think it will add an extra challenge to...

Me too. I think it will add an extra challenge to quests. I also think it could be used to achieve extra rewards, such as finishing within a certain amount of time... and I was also thinking of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2007, 11:01 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By konidias
It didn't matter because nobody took it into...

It didn't matter because nobody took it into consideration... That doesn't mean it was a better solution.

I really don't feel that it will be a problem to script a simple timer that is displayed...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-21-2007, 10:45 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By konidias
Can't say I agree... I use the line tool in paint...

Can't say I agree... I use the line tool in paint nearly like I do a pencil on paper.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2007, 10:41 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By konidias
So you're saying I didn't play Classic "back in...

So you're saying I didn't play Classic "back in the day"? I was playing Classic long before hera quests existed.

The solution is *not* to have push/pull blocks clientsided. As I've already stated...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By konidias
I want to involve scripting things clientside at...

I want to involve scripting things clientside at all costs... (well important things)

Memory editing still exists and even though Graal has slightly improved it's detection of such programs,...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-21-2007, 06:23 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By konidias
Okay... 1. what the heck is that thing...

Okay...

1. what the heck is that thing anyway? looks like a straw...
2. what line art? it's a tiny little straw shaped thing... there isn't any lineart to speak of
3. your object is too small...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,536
Posted By konidias
Back when I was working on Oasis... I had it so...

Back when I was working on Oasis... I had it so the players could press combos of ZXCV keys for "hand signs" that would perform spells. To cast you'd tap the spacebar and then input the hand gesture...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By konidias
No, that would require more effort. You make...

No, that would require more effort.

You make it sound so easy to "fix". But what exactly is the point of having multiple people in a single player quest? You just basically said the puzzles shoudl...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,172
Posted By konidias
It looks like a slab of silver. Turn down the...

It looks like a slab of silver. Turn down the harvest moon shine effects already! >_<
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 17,338
Posted By konidias
I've never heard of anything so stupid... So...

I've never heard of anything so stupid... So basically using trainers helped you to learn how to script protection against using trainers...

You know... if nobody used trainers then there would be...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By konidias
I think you're misunderstanding.... There are...

I think you're misunderstanding.... There are just some quests that work better single player... ya know? There will be quests where you can quest with friends... like I mentioned... but I just think...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By konidias
Well the thing about having this game online......

Well the thing about having this game online... there is the issue of people giving you items before you even do the quest... Like if you need a "boomerang" or whatever item... and someone sells one...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2007, 05:00 AM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,986
Posted By konidias
You quoted it when you closed a thread the other...

You quoted it when you closed a thread the other day...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2007, 04:34 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By konidias
Quests!

We have been drawing up dungeon maps and making quest levels since yesterday and I'm really excited about what we've got so far.

I don't want to go and post a lot of snapshots of the quest levels...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-18-2007, 02:26 AM
Replies: 210
Views: 39,986
Posted By konidias
Again, I'm not arguing that the forums should...

Again, I'm not arguing that the forums should change their rules or anything... Just that their reason that "the majority of Graal's playerbase are young teens" isn't the reason they should use....
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.