Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 103
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Xeph0ria
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 08:30 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,175
Posted By Xeph0ria
I've been saying that all along. Maybe people...

I've been saying that all along. Maybe people will listen to you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 08:29 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,521
Posted By Xeph0ria
I like the idea of kingdoms using a fund other...

I like the idea of kingdoms using a fund other than gralats. Which is what I think it should be. But, I like your mining improvement idea.
I hated crafting. Crafting was the most boring part of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 07:15 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,002
Posted By Xeph0ria
I must say, a description of the wannabe Pirate...

I must say, a description of the wannabe Pirate Crew 'Lyrahn' and a description of what 'Woogla picking' is are both needed.

Woogla picking. Sounds like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-16-2003, 05:35 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,009
Posted By Xeph0ria
I have an easier solution. BAN THE *****S WHO...

I have an easier solution.
BAN THE *****S WHO ARE TOO DAMN LAZY TO TYPE THE TWO EXTRA LETTERS.
:D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 08:01 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,521
Posted By Xeph0ria
Maybe, for every n amount of points you get in...

Maybe, for every n amount of points you get in say, Krakman, you get 1 gralat? Or use this on another game. Just an idea.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 07:14 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,002
Posted By Xeph0ria
I don't care the name as long as the kingdom...

I don't care the name as long as the kingdom itself deals with pirates.
Yea, more info on Lyrahn. Sounds like a really, really stupid form of Pirate Crew. Pirate Crew was the best. Damn it all for...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 07:11 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,521
Posted By Xeph0ria
Fishing and Cow Milking aren't really 'fun',...

Fishing and Cow Milking aren't really 'fun', you're right. But, if you had a choice of fishing/cow milking or mining, which would you want to do? This is assuming that they made the same amount of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 04:02 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,521
Posted By Xeph0ria
Poor rping my arse. We just had a bad leader.

Poor rping my arse. We just had a bad leader.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 03:50 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,521
Posted By Xeph0ria
I agree, except I say go further and have all...

I agree, except I say go further and have all jobs be equal, or about. It'd be more fun. People should only be mining because they want to, not because they have to.
Other, more fun jobs, like...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 01:52 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,104
Posted By Xeph0ria
*copies post from another thread because it sums...

*copies post from another thread because it sums up feelings about this as well*

Something some of you don't seem to realize - NOT EVERYONE can make it into a kingdom. So to rebuild 2k1, you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-16-2003, 12:39 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,904
Posted By Xeph0ria
Something some of you don't seem to realize - NOT...

Something some of you don't seem to realize - NOT EVERYONE can make it into a kingdom. So to rebuild 2k1, you should NOT make it all about being in a kingdom. Though you shouldn't neglect kingdoms...
Forum: Kingdoms 04-04-2003, 10:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,900
Posted By Xeph0ria
For a staff system to exist like that, it should...

For a staff system to exist like that, it should be enforcible only in certain kingdoms, for instance, different kingdoms could have different rules of which their police could enforce...within their...
Forum: Kingdoms 04-03-2003, 03:52 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,900
Posted By Xeph0ria
I don't know what to say...PKing has always been...

I don't know what to say...PKing has always been part of the game, and it would be very difficult to take it out. While I do not personally PK, some people do, and again, it woul dbe difficult to...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-25-2003, 12:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,880
Posted By Xeph0ria
That guy was cool. I agree with whoever it was...

That guy was cool. I agree with whoever it was who said most people hated Hero because it was the 'cool' thing to do.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-25-2003, 12:16 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,184
Posted By Xeph0ria
I love you. Marry me, Megaman boy. <3

I love you.
Marry me, Megaman boy.
<3
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-25-2003, 12:13 AM
Replies: 31
Poll: Server Reset
Views: 2,962
Posted By Xeph0ria
No

No
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2003, 03:25 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,009
Posted By Xeph0ria
I. Just. Want. Pirat 0. kthx

I. Just. Want. Pirat 0.



kthx
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2003, 12:29 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,938
Posted By Xeph0ria
I agree 100%.

I agree 100%.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2003, 12:05 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 1,736
Posted By Xeph0ria
I have an idea. Customizable Shells. Wait it's...

I have an idea.
Customizable Shells. Wait it's not what you think, let me explain. I know there is a size issue.
Since changing a bomys shell is essentially changing the bomy itself, all a shell...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2003, 04:18 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,354
Posted By Xeph0ria
I love Bomy Gang. I used to be in it in the old...

I love Bomy Gang.
I used to be in it in the old days.
I was a wizard. Arch Magi actually..Ahh the good old days..
Since I can't very well be a bomy because I chose human, I can just be a special...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2003, 02:34 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,011
Posted By Xeph0ria
I like the tax system. It would be annoying, but...

I like the tax system. It would be annoying, but it's logical.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2003, 11:32 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,545
Posted By Xeph0ria
So that they get SOMETHING for being ET. FAQs...

So that they get SOMETHING for being ET.
FAQs should get something too.
Both ARE staff, both DO help the server.
Both SHOULD get something for it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2003, 11:22 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,545
Posted By Xeph0ria
Idea concerning events and ET.

I think that ETs should NOT have to pay for their events.
It's just silly.
Instead, I propose 2 systems.

1.) Just let all ETs use from the donation cup. As it is now, only ET Admin can take from...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2003, 11:09 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,083
Posted By Xeph0ria
That's not a monkey that's Domo-kun. :p

That's not a monkey that's Domo-kun. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-18-2003, 11:06 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,468
Posted By Xeph0ria
lmao. But that doesn't always work. And it's...

lmao.
But that doesn't always work.
And it's a pain to walk all the way across the map again just because of a pker. And chances are you get attacked on the way back-or the pker is still there....
Showing results 76 to 100 of 103

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.