Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: zokemon
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-01-2008, 01:58 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,372
Posted By zokemon
Oh! Happy birthday Inverness :)

Oh! Happy birthday Inverness :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-31-2008, 08:16 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 11,194
Posted By zokemon
I've tried explaining this to people but no one...

I've tried explaining this to people but no one ever understands. It's the same reason why you couldn't replicate a true DDR style game on Graal.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,226
Posted By zokemon
It makes more sense to use less operations when...

It makes more sense to use less operations when it comes to algorithms. You can always put the original, unsimplified algorithm in a comment on the side.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Replies: 147
Views: 20,440
Posted By zokemon
The problem is, people do actually play the...

The problem is, people do actually play the crappy clone servers which is the sad part.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,226
Posted By zokemon
So 6 + clientr.level^2? lol

So 6 + clientr.level^2? lol
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,088
Posted By zokemon
You have to restart the npc server. Even that...

You have to restart the npc server. Even that might not work though.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-25-2008, 08:56 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,566
Posted By zokemon
Just as a suggestion, I don't think they will...

Just as a suggestion, I don't think they will accept an RC tool not made by Cyberjoueurs simply because that would be to much of a security risk.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-25-2008, 12:52 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 16,171
Posted By zokemon
We aren't going to design your idea for you. ...

We aren't going to design your idea for you. Give us an exact idea what you want before making ambiguous requests.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,142
Posted By zokemon
You have to create more objects that way though! ...

You have to create more objects that way though!

My way is way cooler :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,142
Posted By zokemon
GuiTextListEntry's aren't actual real GUI objects...

GuiTextListEntry's aren't actual real GUI objects but are just standard objects the contain information for another GUI object (in this case, a GuiTextListCtrl).

My suggestion:

Create a second...
Forum: Questions about V6 07-24-2008, 07:12 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 135,622
Posted By zokemon
You have to be mageborn to learn GS2, duh.

You have to be mageborn to learn GS2, duh.
Forum: Feature request 07-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 42,204
Posted By zokemon
La di da.

La di da.
Forum: Your opinion 07-22-2008, 08:52 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 29,668
Posted By zokemon
I could give you like 8 but I already repped you...

I could give you like 8 but I already repped you recently :frown:.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-22-2008, 08:51 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 7,205
Posted By zokemon
Yeah... I'm in that boat too.

Yeah... I'm in that boat too.
Forum: Your opinion 07-22-2008, 04:41 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 29,668
Posted By zokemon
It's because they had less then 5 reputation...

It's because they had less then 5 reputation points (most likely someone with a red tick)
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,172
Posted By zokemon
Well it is good practice to use a header when...

Well it is good practice to use a header when defining a temporary variable in a function for the first time but unless the scripter of the punch script was really bad and used global variables for...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2008, 07:41 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,172
Posted By zokemon
No Cali, that isn't the problem. Try commenting...

No Cali, that isn't the problem.
Try commenting out the entire script then narrowing down what is commented out till you discover what part of the script is causing the problem.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-20-2008, 07:35 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,690
Posted By zokemon
you want: thiso.catchevent( this.name ,...

you want:
thiso.catchevent( this.name , "onAction", "onButtonReceive" );

Inverness was getting confused with trigger().
Forum: Future Improvements 07-20-2008, 12:24 AM
Replies: 19
Rc
Views: 3,040
Posted By zokemon
Ahh, got it. Yes that part should be fixed but I...

Ahh, got it. Yes that part should be fixed but I don't agree with an option to ignore mass messages from those with staff tags on or those on RC.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-19-2008, 10:21 PM
Replies: 19
Rc
Views: 3,040
Posted By zokemon
No, Staff Members should not be on tag when...

No, Staff Members should not be on tag when sending personal, non-professional mass messages. When I am on any classic server, I disconnect any staff member I find doing this as it is very tacky and...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,496
Posted By zokemon
DO NOT THINK SUCH THINGS! a

DO NOT THINK SUCH THINGS! a
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,666
Posted By zokemon
Why is it sticked? I like Zenkou but I fail to...

Why is it sticked? I like Zenkou but I fail to see why the thread needs to be stickied.
Forum: Your opinion 07-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 29,668
Posted By zokemon
I think he just made it clear enough :p.

I think he just made it clear enough :p.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-19-2008, 08:10 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,569
Posted By zokemon
You should be running that check regardless.....

You should be running that check regardless.. Don't rely on gui control variables.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-19-2008, 10:13 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 33,006
Posted By zokemon
And that's what this thread's about....

And that's what this thread's about....
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.