Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bl0nkt
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-18-2007, 01:54 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,776
Posted By Bl0nkt
laffed irl

laffed irl
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,776
Posted By Bl0nkt
People with 10 hours had extremely rare weapons.

People with 10 hours had extremely rare weapons.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,776
Posted By Bl0nkt
Lol, he thinks he has it hard.

Lol, he thinks he has it hard.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,653
Posted By Bl0nkt
It's A Snake edit: **** you caps filter

It's A Snake

edit: **** you caps filter
Forum: Code Gallery 04-13-2007, 06:38 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,494
Posted By Bl0nkt
how do u get rid of this?

how do u get rid of this?
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-12-2007, 07:21 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,805
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'm older than Skyld? HIS BIRTHDAY IS WITHIN...

I'm older than Skyld?
HIS BIRTHDAY IS WITHIN TWO DAYS OF MINE?
OH GOOOOD
Forum: Zone 04-11-2007, 11:43 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,013
Posted By Bl0nkt
Almost like you're English king.

Almost like you're English king.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 845
Posted By Bl0nkt
:*(

:*(
Forum: Graphic Design 04-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,172
Posted By Bl0nkt
It's huge

It's huge
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,751
Posted By Bl0nkt
In a sense it was Frankie that started Atrius. He...

In a sense it was Frankie that started Atrius. He and I discussed creating an alternative gun server a while back, and we came up with the name Zeliatic. It didn't get that far, and with Madj as a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,267
Posted By Bl0nkt
I taught myself by snooping through levels as a...

I taught myself by snooping through levels as a novice LAT about 3-4 years ago on Trinity. I asked a few questions on RC, experimented with what I read in the code, and got as far as I am now. A lot...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,751
Posted By Bl0nkt
James, I like a lot of concepts here. I'll be...

James, I like a lot of concepts here. I'll be glad to help so long that you stay on track and don't do anything stupid.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-05-2007, 04:48 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 9,433
Posted By Bl0nkt
Does anyone else find it suspicious that yet...

Does anyone else find it suspicious that yet another girly male global scripter was hired? :(
Forum: Level Design 04-02-2007, 03:27 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,040
Posted By Bl0nkt
Something along the lines of that. It's a great...

Something along the lines of that. It's a great level, that you [supposedly] made. I'm surprised.
Forum: Level Design 04-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,040
Posted By Bl0nkt
..... I was not expecting that.

.....
I was not expecting that.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,388
Posted By Bl0nkt
Not that puffy black **** in its mouth? Or the...

Not that puffy black **** in its mouth? Or the whole "no hair except for its spider leg hairdo"?
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-31-2007, 11:19 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,112
Posted By Bl0nkt
Hence, he hasn't played Era for a while. His...

Hence, he hasn't played Era for a while. His opinions do not matter.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-31-2007, 09:29 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,112
Posted By Bl0nkt
And you didn't even know what GRC stood for,...

And you didn't even know what GRC stood for, therefor your opinions are null.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-31-2007, 08:01 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,112
Posted By Bl0nkt
Just ****ing trash the parties already. :/

Just ****ing trash the parties already. :/
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-31-2007, 08:07 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 15,499
Posted By Bl0nkt
Looks fine to me

Looks fine to me
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 03-31-2007, 06:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,591
Posted By Bl0nkt
I knew I was forgetting something.

I knew I was forgetting something.
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 03-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,591
Posted By Bl0nkt
while (you_use_gs1) suck++; Anyway, timeout...

while (you_use_gs1) suck++;

Anyway, timeout in GS1:

if (timeout) {
blahblahblah;

timeout=0.05;
}
Forum: Gani Construction 03-29-2007, 09:12 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,147
Posted By Bl0nkt
I did have my own tutorial on my page but then my...

I did have my own tutorial on my page but then my VIP ran out. I've also reformatted my computer since then, so I doubt it's still there.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-28-2007, 06:54 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,763
Posted By Bl0nkt
A+

A+
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,637
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'll back this up 100% if it gets started on the...

I'll back this up 100% if it gets started on the right track.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.