Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: nyghtGT
Forum: Level Design 08-10-2002, 02:22 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,799
Posted By nyghtGT
It's funny you say that because the rest of th...

It's funny you say that because the rest of th level was easy, just filling in that green ugly grass was a task. Once I get making levels more regularly i'll get my style back.
Forum: Level Design 08-10-2002, 02:21 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,799
Posted By nyghtGT
Uhm, unlike BARGAD and mmmkay I actually intend...

Uhm, unlike BARGAD and mmmkay I actually intend for people to walk around in the levels I make.
Forum: Level Design 08-10-2002, 12:56 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,799
Posted By nyghtGT
My Level!

I'm gonna try and go out for a Developer job on 2001 for levels/gfx/ganis.

I'm whipping myself up an application and this level is in it.

What do you think?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-09-2002, 08:36 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,275
Posted By nyghtGT
Re: Re: Action?

So like in a database NPC I could do something like.

if (actionplayeronline) {
with (getplayer()) {
showimg stuff...;
}
}
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-09-2002, 03:46 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,361
Posted By nyghtGT
As much as I dislike Bravo i'm sorry things like...

As much as I dislike Bravo i'm sorry things like this happen.

Hopefully this guy won't return till he gets a new ISP.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-08-2002, 04:07 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 10,555
Posted By nyghtGT
Looks nice, i'd like to check this server out...

Looks nice, i'd like to check this server out when/if it comes online.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-08-2002, 03:50 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,188
Posted By nyghtGT
I like everything laid out like it was.

I like everything laid out like it was.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-08-2002, 12:48 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,167
Posted By nyghtGT
Scotty: read before you type, nowhere did I say I...

Scotty: read before you type, nowhere did I say I made runes first. I stated I got the idea from Diablo 2.:rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-08-2002, 09:42 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,167
Posted By nyghtGT
Scotty: very kind of you to say, expect it around...

Scotty: very kind of you to say, expect it around x-mas, lol. I dont know, once I get a better computer I will be doing alot more for the server *cough made map and has done all the cureent levels...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-08-2002, 09:22 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,167
Posted By nyghtGT
Scotty: Well, the server might be using the...

Scotty: Well, the server might be using the non-3d gmap from what I have planned, the houses I have been working on are hand drawn and look nifty so far. I will color them when I have time. The map...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-08-2002, 03:11 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 998
Posted By nyghtGT
Didn't we talk about getting upset for no reason...

Didn't we talk about getting upset for no reason last night?

:D I've spent the last few days at pixelzone perfecting my styles...

It's just Nyght though, my account names and stuff are nyghtGT.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-07-2002, 05:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,062
Posted By nyghtGT
take is serverside i think

take is serverside i think
Forum: Gani Construction 08-07-2002, 03:58 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,858
Posted By nyghtGT
me, i should. i figured out how to do these...

me, i should.

i figured out how to do these in one night...

they are simple and i can teach anyone how to make em.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-07-2002, 04:01 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,167
Posted By nyghtGT
I found some more help. Moe/Shakaku is going...

I found some more help.

Moe/Shakaku is going to help the server to and his friend buddywha is helping as well.

We are all working hard on the levels and will post an updated map soon. I'm...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-07-2002, 02:21 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,793
Posted By nyghtGT
LA BEATS WITH AN OAKLAND BOOTY!

LA BEATS WITH AN OAKLAND BOOTY!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 01:07 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,799
Posted By nyghtGT
I just see Maloria as another controversial...

I just see Maloria as another controversial problem.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 12:09 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,799
Posted By nyghtGT
Get rid of Maloria, bye.

Get rid of Maloria, bye.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2002, 09:00 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,777
Posted By nyghtGT
I think he was giving sublimetal(sp?) messages in...

I think he was giving sublimetal(sp?) messages in there telling people to quit.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-06-2002, 08:53 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,185
Posted By nyghtGT
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 04:23 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,022
Posted By nyghtGT
Thumbs up i like it

i like it
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 03:25 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,053
Posted By nyghtGT
Re: Provideance Review.

Sharing is caring:D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 03:22 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,167
Posted By nyghtGT
Thanx, I do realize I have a bit to go but once I...

Thanx, I do realize I have a bit to go but once I get in the swing of things and get my creativity going again i'll get it done.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 03:04 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,865
Posted By nyghtGT
Making a serverside NPC do infinite timeouts and...

Making a serverside NPC do infinite timeouts and stuff will cause a server to lag, so if you script the NPC half-ass yes it can lag.

BUT, if you do it right it wont.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 12:56 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,167
Posted By nyghtGT
That's kool, your server has a good name;) Use it...

That's kool, your server has a good name;) Use it well...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-06-2002, 12:36 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,167
Posted By nyghtGT
Yea, the map is a bit qwuarky now. But I plan on...

Yea, the map is a bit qwuarky now. But I plan on doing a really cool thing. The surrounding trees are really a forest kingdom, and with a special tool you are allowed to enter the forest kingdom and...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.