Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DIABLO2099
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2004, 01:27 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,443
Posted By DIABLO2099
I tried to be polite, but he had to start the...

I tried to be polite, but he had to start the name calling. He seems like a nice guy though, hope he gets better.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2004, 12:48 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,443
Posted By DIABLO2099
Whoa, only one spelling error this time. It isn't...

Whoa, only one spelling error this time. It isn't that hard to type with an untrained hand it just takes a little extra effort which can make a lot of difference. No use arguing about it just trying...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2004, 12:19 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,443
Posted By DIABLO2099
Whoa, nice spelling there buddy. I'm not trying...

Whoa, nice spelling there buddy. I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't see how this is so important that it belongs here. Your hand being broken has nothing to do with Graal, just with your...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2004, 12:11 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,443
Posted By DIABLO2099
I can clearly see how this is so important that...

I can clearly see how this is so important that it belongs in the Graal Main Forum.
Forum: Tech Support 03-14-2004, 06:25 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,488
Posted By DIABLO2099
Even if you make it I guess there is no real...

Even if you make it I guess there is no real proof to show that you made (I guess). The best thing to do would be to have the files on a site and have players download them to their music folder. I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-06-2004, 06:43 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,194
Posted By DIABLO2099
I don't think checking the players count would be...

I don't think checking the players count would be necessary if it is checking if the player enters first within the same nested statement.

triggeraction...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-05-2004, 04:10 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,878
Posted By DIABLO2099
If you are too lazy to post screen shots to help...

If you are too lazy to post screen shots to help your server get some staff, why wouldn't we think you aren't lazy in development.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-05-2004, 12:36 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,878
Posted By DIABLO2099
Ah he knows, just messing around with me. ...

Ah he knows, just messing around with me.

Edit: I hope:(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2004, 11:53 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,389
Posted By DIABLO2099
We do, we just don't go sifting through it all...

We do, we just don't go sifting through it all the time looking for people to unban.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,389
Posted By DIABLO2099
We don't go sifting through the ban log looking...

We don't go sifting through the ban log looking for people to unban. It isn't nearly impossible to contact us, but I've just unbanned you.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-04-2004, 11:46 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,105
Posted By DIABLO2099
Gman, you don't want to do that. He hasn't done...

Gman, you don't want to do that. He hasn't done anything to you, just openly critiquing your programming abilities.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2004, 11:40 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,878
Posted By DIABLO2099
You are unauthorized to hear this, sorry.

You are unauthorized to hear this, sorry.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2004, 11:38 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,389
Posted By DIABLO2099
If you see a problem on UN all you have to do it...

If you see a problem on UN all you have to do it come on and tell us, from what I know, no PWA has ever come on UN to tell us something was wrong with server content. Houdini had come on before to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2004, 11:35 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,878
Posted By DIABLO2099
I know a few people who would like to be GP, FAQ...

I know a few people who would like to be GP, FAQ and/or ET.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,389
Posted By DIABLO2099
-Corrupted staff? PM me some examples and sure...

-Corrupted staff? PM me some examples and sure I'll deal with it.
-What illegal items? Again, tell me some examples and I'll see how they are illegal and it will be dealt with accordingly.
-Talking...
Forum: Tech Support 03-02-2004, 02:10 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 833
Posted By DIABLO2099
I have the same problem, the only page I seem to...

I have the same problem, the only page I seem to be able to stay logged into is the guilds page.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-02-2004, 12:13 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,257
Posted By DIABLO2099
Re: Re: Missing Person(s) Thread

You should be considered a missing person too. Get a screen name and hit me up...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-01-2004, 04:23 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,257
Posted By DIABLO2099
Used to.

Used to.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-01-2004, 04:12 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,388
Posted By DIABLO2099
So when a server that has been up for 3 years...

So when a server that has been up for 3 years goes to its 4th manager, it is supposed to get closed to the public?, even when it is played by many? If that was even a means to get shut down, you...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-29-2004, 06:33 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,257
Posted By DIABLO2099
Dew quit Graal after coming back for a few...

Dew quit Graal after coming back for a few months, again. I can probably get in contact with him after talking to some people.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2004, 09:55 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 963
Posted By DIABLO2099
Maybe the staff at these servers have seen cases...

Maybe the staff at these servers have seen cases where people have abused the right to set their guild nickname as whatever they wish and wish to regulate it.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-23-2004, 04:13 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,330
Posted By DIABLO2099
Maybe when the command was used it would download...

Maybe when the command was used it would download to ones computer as a log, that way there wouldn't have to be a limit (unless someone did something stupid like /find *).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-22-2004, 05:31 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,050
Posted By DIABLO2099
The first guild I ever joined was Deep Trance,...

The first guild I ever joined was Deep Trance, but it wasn't official (no real tags). The guild I've joined with an official tag was probably SSA on UN, then Forbidden Power. However I the first...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 02-15-2004, 05:32 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,417
Posted By DIABLO2099
Hm, I guess I can announce UTCs on the UN board.

Hm, I guess I can announce UTCs on the UN board.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-14-2004, 02:33 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 932
Posted By DIABLO2099
Hello and Goodbye forum.

Hello and Goodbye forum.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.