Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 231
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: XJOKERX
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2004, 05:29 PM
Replies: 236
Views: 37,129
Posted By XJOKERX
Well 70mb took my computer 4 minutes so I think...

Well 70mb took my computer 4 minutes so I think 90 would be 7 or 8-10 at max. I'm fine with it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,369
Posted By XJOKERX
I Found graal when it first opened and my friends...

I Found graal when it first opened and my friends big brother found it somehow and showed us so he could get free kills off of us lol. It was called zeldatheadventure and classic was the only server...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,857
Posted By XJOKERX
Dude they don't have machineguns in the wild wild...

Dude they don't have machineguns in the wild wild west....(I'm on the server)..The tileset doesn't look like it matches the theme. Too bright.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,033
Posted By XJOKERX
Best of luck to you screen_name!

Best of luck to you screen_name!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,240
Posted By XJOKERX
Even if you have it why would you call him? HES...

Even if you have it why would you call him? HES ON VACATION!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,734
Posted By XJOKERX
Wan You Stole What I Was About To Say!

Wan You Stole What I Was About To Say!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2004, 05:26 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,498
Posted By XJOKERX
Well I dont wanna take a screenie so ill just let...

Well I dont wanna take a screenie so ill just let you make a picture

head1212.png, body.png, sleeves blue, blueani-shield.mng, rest black
Joker (TCN) !
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Replies: 236
Views: 37,129
Posted By XJOKERX
Birdbird Still Plays?

Birdbird Still Plays?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,379
Posted By XJOKERX
Yeah Spanky is really good at levels.

Yeah Spanky is really good at levels.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2004, 07:24 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,734
Posted By XJOKERX
I know but just because you know that doesn't...

I know but just because you know that doesn't mean you can execute it, a lot of people know that but they can't get it right. Best of luck.
But seriously modern chinese would be sorta lame...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,232
Posted By XJOKERX
Yeah I like the map but the screenshots don't...

Yeah I like the map but the screenshots don't really show anything that interesting
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2004, 02:17 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 5,662
Posted By XJOKERX
But inactive servers shouldnt be let on

But inactive servers shouldnt be let on
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2004, 02:00 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,734
Posted By XJOKERX
First of all, as previously stated, THE...

First of all, as previously stated, THE PLAYERWORLD FORUM. Second of all, before you post anything you should of had at least 1 screenshot, cmon. Third, what Kai said. Also if your going to make a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2004, 01:54 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 905
Posted By XJOKERX
1) Sorry but that really is your fault, should of...

1) Sorry but that really is your fault, should of thought about it.
2) After studying the *****, was it Angel?
3) Good luck with your server
4) Sorry I just wanted to post
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2004, 01:53 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 5,662
Posted By XJOKERX
hmmm

I guess if you had the option yes. I don't really see a harm in it. You didn't mention any downsides.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2004, 08:47 PM
Replies: 115
Views: 8,943
Posted By XJOKERX
Usa Usa Usa!!!!

Usa Usa Usa!!!!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,732
Posted By XJOKERX
Baddies is dead, TCN is dead, a few more old...

Baddies is dead, TCN is dead, a few more old guilds are dead =(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-04-2004, 06:15 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,127
Posted By XJOKERX
I didn't really mean immature, but stupid....FAKE...

I didn't really mean immature, but stupid....FAKE DEATHS ON GRAAL HAS HAPPENED SO MANY DAMN TIMES..YOU NEED TO KNOW ITS NOT ACTUALLY TRUE. Dont believe it until you see it (Article)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-04-2004, 06:07 PM
Replies: 16
Pw?
Views: 2,214
Posted By XJOKERX
Also a lot of PWS just have random crap which...

Also a lot of PWS just have random crap which will go nowhere(sp?).
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,524
Posted By XJOKERX
You have to remember when DD first went up it was...

You have to remember when DD first went up it was mostly people from TCN Tech
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-02-2004, 06:12 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,127
Posted By XJOKERX
He didn't die , shutup.....Thallen your just as...

He didn't die , shutup.....Thallen your just as immature/stupid as they are for beleiving that crap and then posting it on the forum.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-02-2004, 06:08 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,524
Posted By XJOKERX
I am sure if somebody asked Saga (I know his aim...

I am sure if somebody asked Saga (I know his aim if anybody needs it), he wouldn't mind giving anybody permission. He isn't involved with graal at all, and it doesn't seem like he would have anything...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-02-2004, 01:40 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,199
Posted By XJOKERX
omi

That looks really good, but yeah the Pepsi sign needs to be taken out do to copyright rules by the PWA. Other than that, it looks really nice.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-29-2004, 02:43 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,622
Posted By XJOKERX
Is that why brad is posting? Hes banned right?

Is that why brad is posting? Hes banned right?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-24-2004, 03:41 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 14,256
Posted By XJOKERX
Sounds good, make me police ...now

Sounds good, make me police ...now
Showing results 76 to 100 of 231

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.