Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 116
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TheStan
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-21-2008, 04:09 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,876
Posted By TheStan
A Small showtext() Issue

It appears, there is an issue with my usage of showtext(). I haven't used it in a pretty long time so I'm sure it's either something ridiculously silly, or I'm just forgetting something simple but, I...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,666
Posted By TheStan
What exactly are you trying to imply here? :o

What exactly are you trying to imply here? :o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,681
Posted By TheStan
Warppp...AIM me please. :) thekidstan

Warppp...AIM me please. :)

thekidstan
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-19-2008, 12:47 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,608
Posted By TheStan
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2008, 08:10 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,944
Posted By TheStan
Lmao.

Lmao.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-15-2008, 02:14 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,666
Posted By TheStan
Haro? On Graal? Count me in for scripting....

Haro? On Graal?

Count me in for scripting. I've always LOVED Zenkou's graphics and the tropical feel of the server. Feel free to contact me on AIM or give me one of your contacts so I can prove...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2008, 02:12 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,944
Posted By TheStan
Lmao, I believe I've had the pleasure of being...

Lmao, I believe I've had the pleasure of being one of the few "test" people on a few of those ideas. There were some really good ones too, especially Gileada.



Why thank you. And also if I were...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,944
Posted By TheStan
I've Been Bored...

Recently, I've thought a bit too myself..."What would be something interesting?" to make on the Graal platform as a server. There have been maybe hundreds of different ideas for server designs for...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,279
Posted By TheStan
>_<

>_<
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,226
Posted By TheStan
Just to go over a few things that were said here,...

Just to go over a few things that were said here, "clientr." and "client." can definitely NOT be made into TStaticVars, lol.

Also, this is quite a bit insecure. Anything Mudlib related should be...
Forum: Code Gallery 07-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 4,152
Posted By TheStan
++ rep love the little fun facts plus this is...

++ rep love the little fun facts plus this is awesome!
Forum: Future Improvements 07-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,787
Posted By TheStan
Point well taken, from Drakilor as well...and on...

Point well taken, from Drakilor as well...and on a side note, you're still here Zero? I thought you were long gone! Lol.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,787
Posted By TheStan
I kind of went serverside and got the info...

I kind of went serverside and got the info directly from the Mud objects instead.
And yes it is. :o



All I'm saying is, if you wanted to get the proper numbered order 1 - 12 (Especially using...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-30-2008, 06:40 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,787
Posted By TheStan
Order of Value in Clientr. Vars

Well, this is imposing an extreme irritation on me. Very recently, I've been coding an inventory for a small server project.

Most of the item data is help in vars something like:
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-30-2008, 01:58 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,279
Posted By TheStan
Ah, thank you Stephen. It turns out when I...

Ah, thank you Stephen. It turns out when I originall had tried that I had the slash the wrong way. :O
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-30-2008, 12:05 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,279
Posted By TheStan
Issues With HTML I Suppose

Recently, I've been working on something of a file editor for my own personal use during server developement. But, I seem to be having a problem when it comes to placing the data I've loaded from the...
Forum: Code Gallery 06-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,990
Posted By TheStan
I commented out delete file because I'm not sure...

I commented out delete file because I'm not sure which one is the proper way, with the filepath or just the file name.



Lmao, rightyo Tig.
Forum: Code Gallery 06-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,990
Posted By TheStan
File Functions

Recently, I found a need for a few quick access file functions. They may or may not help you but I thought it would be helpful to release to the public. :)

I replaced the percent signs with "#"...
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 06-28-2008, 02:36 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 19,056
Posted By TheStan
And Ziro. :O

And Ziro. :O
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 06-28-2008, 12:56 AM
Replies: 103
Views: 19,056
Posted By TheStan
There are only maybe two scripters on Graal who...

There are only maybe two scripters on Graal who I'd even chance at working with, Chompy and and Inverness because in a sense they are who I learned from so I think the most like them coding wise.
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,863
Posted By TheStan
Ah, thank you Drakilor.

Ah, thank you Drakilor.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 06-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 19,056
Posted By TheStan
MD, I don't mean to offend you but....two people...

MD, I don't mean to offend you but....two people on that list of scripters can't even really be considered necessary for developement when you apparently have Novo, Zero, and Chompy.

Do Novo and...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,863
Posted By TheStan
Song Currently Playing

How do you get the name of the song currently playing?
Forum: Code Gallery 06-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,873
Posted By TheStan
Excellent script Ziro. Tho' I might not be using...

Excellent script Ziro. Tho' I might not be using the ENTIRE script. I do plan on using the format you used to list your songs. :O
Forum: Code Gallery 06-25-2008, 03:18 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,086
Posted By TheStan
I've seen something like this done with a class...

I've seen something like this done with a class joined to a gui control. For some reason I feel that that's a bit more organized/simpler/better. I can't find the right word to explain it, but...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 116

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.