Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 90 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ghost Pirate
Forum: Tech Support 07-15-2003, 09:26 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 862
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I guess I can't go by the name Ghost Pirate while...

I guess I can't go by the name Ghost Pirate while on Version3
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-15-2003, 09:11 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,709
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Future Plans/Events for Pirates

Wednesday 16 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST): Meeting of Government Officals to discuss and plan future laws of Citizenship, aswell as general rules.
Friday 18 6:00 PM PST (9:00 PM EST): Meeting of...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-15-2003, 04:14 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 907
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Elemental Damage

Pretty much this post is just about fire, electric, and cold damage

We all know poison has a nice effect on players when hit by it
However What does Fire, Electric, and cold damage do? As far as...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-15-2003, 02:44 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 8,131
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Name: The Demon Stone Statistics: Str+2, WC+1,...

Name: The Demon Stone
Statistics: Str+2, WC+1, Regen+2 resist Holyword -30 CURSED(I know it might be strong suppose to be rare ya know?)
Image: Its on debug in temp mud_amuletdemon.png or something...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 11:44 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,994
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Are you in peaceful mode?

Are you in peaceful mode?
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-13-2003, 06:10 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,076
Posted By Ghost Pirate
How so?

How so?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-13-2003, 06:07 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 811
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Debug is down, Stefan just told me, so there ya...

Debug is down, Stefan just told me, so there ya have it =X
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-13-2003, 03:14 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,076
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Stop being a ass the whole pants thing was a...

Stop being a ass
the whole pants thing was a joke anyways.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-12-2003, 05:50 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,676
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Harbor Master Nominations

Post your nominations on who should be the new Harbor Master
Aswell as reasons why.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-11-2003, 09:43 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,209
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I believe balancing classes, weapons, and adding...

I believe balancing classes, weapons, and adding restrictions should be done before all else.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-11-2003, 11:30 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,673
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Well, let me think, I have a Orc Peon in my...

Well, let me think, I have a Orc Peon in my avatar....Do the Math?
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-11-2003, 07:04 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,254
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: Planns for CP

1) The whole current harbor system is hell
2) If I can get access to debug I'm planning to make nice changes to Crescent Island
3) Same as above
4) I agree, I'm planning to work with other...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-11-2003, 02:07 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 7,570
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Bite me... There is a noticable change in...

Bite me...
There is a noticable change in "proper typing" at 1 AM in the morning.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-10-2003, 05:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,673
Posted By Ghost Pirate
A little less "economy" and a little more...

A little less "economy" and a little more "Roleplaying" is what I am hoping for
But it will propably stay as a little more "economy" and a lot less "Roleplaying"
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-10-2003, 04:49 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 7,570
Posted By Ghost Pirate
I found 98 bugs just while viewing this post! ...

I found 98 bugs just while viewing this post!
I'm like Global Beta Testers Teamx3 lelelelz

Also this sounds more like Bug Admin Team Version 5.0. Beta Testers don't exactly just look for bugs,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-30-2003, 09:40 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,238
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Re: Servers Question

The Playerworld and phase junk retains to classic playerworlds not gold playerworlds.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-30-2003, 09:30 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 762
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Endurence?

I don't know but maybe Graal: Kingdoms should try and have some sorta endurance. Then people can't just kill kill kill without stoping. Maybe this has been suggested, but if it was it was a old post....
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-29-2003, 11:33 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,974
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Limitless Multiclassing sucks, no balance, tons...

Limitless Multiclassing sucks, no balance, tons of problems, Graal2002 Gameplay needs a overhaul.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-29-2003, 09:07 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,974
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Generally all the classes are in need of balance,...

Generally all the classes are in need of balance, considering that the wizard warrior barbarians rule the world.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-28-2003, 11:08 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,216
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Yeah something like this? I don't think it...

Yeah something like this?

I don't think it can take place of a helmet slot considering that helmets replace hair.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-28-2003, 05:15 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,076
Posted By Ghost Pirate
How exactly are you going to fit a canoe in your...

How exactly are you going to fit a canoe in your pants?

If anything players should beable to make a 1 or 2 man canoe using just a log (which is another thing I don't understand how people get into...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-26-2003, 08:19 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,216
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Thats like a eye patch/metal rim with blue glass ...

Thats like a eye patch/metal rim with blue glass
or atleast from the looks of it
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-26-2003, 01:08 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 686
Posted By Ghost Pirate
It does chaos damage and steals your soul >=)

It does chaos damage and steals your soul >=)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-25-2003, 11:45 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,691
Posted By Ghost Pirate
Starcraft and the matrix are not modern...they...

Starcraft and the matrix are not modern...they are based in the future....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-25-2003, 11:25 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,691
Posted By Ghost Pirate
There wasn't much...due to lack of graphics.

There wasn't much...due to lack of graphics.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.