Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 452
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Er1c
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-20-2002, 09:55 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,270
Posted By Er1c
That never happened.... it was someone abusing...

That never happened.... it was someone abusing the length of the tell messages....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-20-2002, 06:47 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,270
Posted By Er1c
Where did he say he has the new weapons? Stefan...

Where did he say he has the new weapons? Stefan asked him to host the tournament for the new War Axe.

And you're a real ass hole for giving people bad ratings just because they had an all-green...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-20-2002, 06:42 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,507
Posted By Er1c
Mental points still add to total experiance.

Mental points still add to total experiance.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-20-2002, 06:39 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,270
Posted By Er1c
Also, my friends can't get to the testbed... I...

Also, my friends can't get to the testbed... I have an NPC to warp everyone but me and Stefan (used to allow DragonX, but he doesn't need to go there... it's for testing NPCs and he's not a scripter)...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-20-2002, 06:34 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,270
Posted By Er1c
You don't have to defend me, they can think what...

You don't have to defend me, they can think what they wish.

Constinople is just spreading rumors about me because:
1) I sold him two scrolls of literacy for 800 platinum
2) He restarted after...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-20-2002, 06:29 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,031
Posted By Er1c
Saying "/tell <account> ...

Saying "/tell <account> <Random name goes here> tells you: <message>" will do what you said...

and Ghost...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-19-2002, 08:06 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,650
Posted By Er1c
This is already online, what do you think the...

This is already online, what do you think the "writting pen" is for?
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-19-2002, 07:09 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 913
Posted By Er1c
The spell/prayer (don't remember which it is)...

The spell/prayer (don't remember which it is) restoration can give people back stats.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-19-2002, 07:02 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,087
Posted By Er1c
There are summoning spells for sorcerers; but the...

There are summoning spells for sorcerers; but the summoned creatures still need to be made.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-19-2002, 05:49 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,580
Posted By Er1c
www.shoutcast.com

www.shoutcast.com
Forum: Information 08-17-2002, 12:34 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,286
Posted By Er1c
I don't know what happened (never happened to...

I don't know what happened (never happened to me), but you can probably fix it with a potion of restoration... Say "/statistics" and if any of your real stats are lower then your natural stats, you...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2002, 07:40 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,539
Posted By Er1c
I belive that playerworlds can use any features...

I belive that playerworlds can use any features they want -- but you better get Stefan or unixmad to confirm this.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-15-2002, 04:25 AM
Replies: 36
Poll: Old PW
Views: 2,585
Posted By Er1c
I miss TOT :(

I miss TOT :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-15-2002, 02:40 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,484
Posted By Er1c
Yes. Say "/bind <key (from 0-9)> send cast...

Yes. Say "/bind <key (from 0-9)> send cast <spellname>" and then when you push the key you bound the cast command to, it will set your spell.

Check the 2002 sugestions forum (the only...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-14-2002, 11:22 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,335
Posted By Er1c
Three halves.... THATS CRAZY

Three halves.... THATS CRAZY
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-14-2002, 05:41 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,773
Posted By Er1c
I banned the accounts on 2k2 because of this: ...

I banned the accounts on 2k2 because of this:

Once I talk to Nemesis I can get the real story...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-14-2002, 04:03 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,484
Posted By Er1c
Why would you not be able to use spells? That...

Why would you not be able to use spells? That wouldn't be fair to sorcerers. Should warriors and barbarians not be able to use melee weapons?
Forum: Information 08-14-2002, 03:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,747
Posted By Er1c
They cost alittle over 1000 platinum.

They cost alittle over 1000 platinum.
Forum: Information 08-14-2002, 03:19 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,338
Posted By Er1c
"/music <location>" has been added. ...

"/music <location>" has been added.

<location> can be a url (you need to include the leading http://), a path, or a filename. If you use "off" for the location, the music will stop playing.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-14-2002, 03:15 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,776
Posted By Er1c
Because it's 100% serverside; and semi-bugged.

Because it's 100% serverside; and semi-bugged.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-14-2002, 03:12 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,368
Posted By Er1c
I just checked the RC logs, and no one reset...

I just checked the RC logs, and no one reset you... so that means you didn't save in a bed. Try it sometime, it really works
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2002, 03:03 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,753
Posted By Er1c
What happened to the whole canceling of new world...

What happened to the whole canceling of new world thing? The post has been deleted and stuff.... is it some kind of cover up? :eek:
Forum: Information 08-12-2002, 07:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,737
Posted By Er1c
That also looks like something a potion of...

That also looks like something a potion of heroism could do... well, more like 5-10 potions of heroism
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-12-2002, 07:08 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,871
Posted By Er1c
That's the mud icon... Summoned creatures hasn't...

That's the mud icon... Summoned creatures hasn't been added yet. I have both summon water elemental and summon golem; they are all like that.
Forum: Information 08-12-2002, 12:45 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,390
Posted By Er1c
I'm pretty sure that that was a one time use...

I'm pretty sure that that was a one time use scroll
Showing results 76 to 100 of 452

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.