Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 132
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Androk2
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,903
Posted By Androk2
Then again it's EASY to hype up the server to...

Then again it's EASY to hype up the server to craete population. The amnagement just doesn't seem to knwo how to do it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,903
Posted By Androk2
Yup, people ahd fune arning money, but there are...

Yup, people ahd fune arning money, but there are no sufficient money dumps/things to spend money on. The serevr got boring for me on 4th day -.-'
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,079
Posted By Androk2
Who cares about pillow shading?

Who cares about pillow shading?
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,774
Posted By Androk2
Ummm, who are all those people? Never heard of...

Ummm, who are all those people? Never heard of them.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,023
Posted By Androk2
I'mma gonna go make sweet sweet love to a woman!

I'mma gonna go make sweet sweet love to a woman!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,858
Posted By Androk2
I will not edit that for spelling, eat me!

I will not edit that for spelling, eat me!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,858
Posted By Androk2
I'll slap you so hard -.-' SLAP YOU IN THE FACE...

I'll slap you so hard -.-'
SLAP YOU IN THE FACE I MENT...
THE ***** SLAP KIDNA SLAP, TO PURT YOU BACK IN YOUR PLACE!

Phew dodged it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,782
Posted By Androk2
You just pwned him.

You just pwned him.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2006, 04:20 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,356
Posted By Androk2
Meanwhile Graal Bomy Moon is slowly losing it's...

Meanwhile Graal Bomy Moon is slowly losing it's player base taa daa!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,068
Posted By Androk2
I agree, he should be banned. He also steals...

I agree, he should be banned. He also steals rocks.

On a sidenote, can we PLEASE maqke it so that when you die you are warped away somewhere? ANywhere? Just not stay in the aplce where you died. I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,500
Posted By Androk2
I soloed em o.0

I soloed em o.0
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 09:35 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,858
Posted By Androk2
Loeiel also said that if he ahd a pickaxe he'd...

Loeiel also said that if he ahd a pickaxe he'd bring me the mineral's as a tribute. So I lent him my diamond axe. I've never seen that axe again =(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,858
Posted By Androk2
Loriel promised to become my personal body guard!

Loriel promised to become my personal body guard!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 05:49 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,641
Posted By Androk2
Stupidity of Pking Situation By Craig

This message comes from a classic player on Bomy Moon named Craig, he can not post on here so he asked me to do so:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 03:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,858
Posted By Androk2
Making Mines No-PK Zones

Can you please implement this in all mines? I am so tired of gettign killed around tehse places /sigh.

Also rock tags would be sweet (Owner tags).
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 03:28 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,310
Posted By Androk2
Seriously though you were first =( Stupid glitch....

Seriously though you were first =( Stupid glitch. When cheetos gets ona sk him to return you teh cash, there is a very long log of all gralats that's kept.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 03:24 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,310
Posted By Androk2
Talking Diamond Axe! Server First!

YAY! In 10 mins I'll ahve the first diamond axe ever crafted!

However this would not have been the case if the server wasn't extremly buggy. Rick was about to get his, but then lost 100g. Craig...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 02:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,544
Posted By Androk2
Ditto, I had my trees almost die at least 3 times...

Ditto, I had my trees almost die at least 3 times today because of interfierence.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,193
Posted By Androk2
Bomies move x5 times faster on water. Graal 2001...

Bomies move x5 times faster on water. Graal 2001 has alot of water, use it to your advantage.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2006, 04:14 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,332
Posted By Androk2
Unsticking while paused s used to escape you,...

Unsticking while paused s used to escape you, healing and attacking again is the major problem here.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2006, 08:36 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,332
Posted By Androk2
Make it so that people with AP below 40 get hurt...

Make it so that people with AP below 40 get hurt through pause. Problem solved.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,618
Posted By Androk2
http://graaluniverse.150m.com/StatesG.html ...

http://graaluniverse.150m.com/StatesG.html

For all your state needs.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,511
Posted By Androk2
I approve!

I approve!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2006, 08:06 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,511
Posted By Androk2
First Night on Bomy Lands

As soona s I logged on Iw as greeted by a repeating deaths equence, thanks to a huge number of biewbies who just slashed their sword. I chose Human as my race but ahs to use "unstick me" to get off...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 26
Poll: Reset Poll
Views: 3,810
Posted By Androk2
As Is aid before: reset me!

As Is aid before: reset me!
Showing results 76 to 100 of 132

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.