Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 92 of 92
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silent
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By Silent
Once again, TGC, read the first post. "both echos...

Once again, TGC, read the first post. "both echos are working"
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2005, 11:45 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By Silent
That doesn't work either :frown: You can look...

That doesn't work either :frown:
You can look at the scripts for yourself on ProjectR, if you like
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By Silent
Re-read the first post, please x_x. It's a class...

Re-read the first post, please x_x. It's a class joined to the player, and the function is called very simply from a weapon:
function onActionserverside() {
if (params[0] == "test")...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By Silent
Tried that, makes no difference

Tried that, makes no difference
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,368
Posted By Silent
Multidimensional array problem

I have a class named silent_example which is joined to the player at logon, which is as follows:


function onCreated() {
echo("silent_example: Joined to " @ player.account);
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2005, 11:54 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,997
Posted By Silent
Alright, that works, thanks ^^

Alright, that works, thanks ^^
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,997
Posted By Silent
Question Showcharacter colors[5]?

There is a documented "colors[5]" - on a normal Graal body, it doesn't exist.

Okay, I can live with (seemingly) useless values, but it seems serverside showcharacter npcs need it. For example,...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,383
Posted By Silent
Hey, I'm trying to prove a point here. Also,...

Hey, I'm trying to prove a point here. Also, Calani isn't listed as Babylon staff ^^
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-03-2005, 01:27 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,383
Posted By Silent
Got screenshots? Also, what's the storyline? Is...

Got screenshots? Also, what's the storyline? Is there a storyline? Is it RP? What's the economy like? What is there to do? Are there quests?
Forum: Tech Support 08-29-2005, 09:25 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 864
Posted By Silent
I've had this bug for years, I don't really pay...

I've had this bug for years, I don't really pay attention to it any more. I can't offer any answers, sorry :frown:

I will answer those questions though.


Nope, Yes (Intel 82845G - yes,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-26-2005, 04:52 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,730
Posted By Silent
Wait, what?

Pause and wait it out, or find something else to do and come back later

Swear back (or, if you have the time, contact a GP; note that if you take this route, you shouldn't really be swearing back,...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-24-2005, 11:59 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 18,708
Posted By Silent
Those fancy light pillars are modified from a...

Those fancy light pillars are modified from a script that someone else created (I forget who, sorry).
I don't like them much anyway, they lag my poor little PC :frown:



The Babylon nexus (not...
Forum: Level Design 05-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,379
Posted By Silent
Excuse me?

Excuse me?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 12,382
Posted By Silent
They do, they just take a long time.. ...

They do, they just take a long time..

Partially true.

False.

Perhaps you've never had a worthwhile reason for his attention? x_X;


Anyhow, possible solutions (which I'm sure have been...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 653
Posted By Silent
Thumbs up Whoops, missed this post - thanks, Crono. I think...

Whoops, missed this post - thanks, Crono. I think o_o
Forum: Future Improvements 04-25-2005, 02:17 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 881
Posted By Silent
Thumbs down Then you end up with two passwords, one of which...

Then you end up with two passwords, one of which is likely to be found in an english dictionary. Not good.
Forum: Level Design 04-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 8,015
Posted By Silent
Getting better. I've circled around your tile...

Getting better. I've circled around your tile errors (red), and things that I personally think could be done another way (yellow).

There's a better tile you can use for the cave entrance which...
Showing results 76 to 92 of 92

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.