Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 390
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ajira
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-10-2006, 02:12 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,416
Posted By Ajira
I have vip again too!

I have vip again too!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-02-2006, 08:27 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,622
Posted By Ajira
Anybody who posts Happy New Year! at exactly 12...

Anybody who posts Happy New Year! at exactly 12 AM needs to get a life and go out more. Jeez what are you doing home on new years at exactly midnight x.x
Forum: Tech Support 12-31-2005, 07:21 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,192
Posted By Ajira
My drivers are updated, and I get it too....

My drivers are updated, and I get it too. Actually, it's been happening since I got my laptop.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,420
Posted By Ajira
WHOA CID. WTF. WTF! I LOVE YOU. I REMEMBER YOU....

WHOA CID. WTF. WTF! I LOVE YOU. I REMEMBER YOU. YOUR AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU. WTF!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-22-2005, 02:17 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 8,680
Posted By Ajira
Hmm. It's something to do when you're bored. I...

Hmm. It's something to do when you're bored. I guess it's fun to come on and be an ass to everyone that's in-game when you have nothing else to do. As long as you have an actual life that's not...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-24-2005, 07:44 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,533
Posted By Ajira
I just loooooooove that screenshot.

I just loooooooove that screenshot.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 11-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,107
Posted By Ajira
Just do 'onTimeOut();' in your script. ...

Just do 'onTimeOut();' in your script.

There goes my 1 post per day. ^^
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-11-2005, 03:26 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,110
Posted By Ajira
Happy birthday sexy. <3

Happy birthday sexy. <3
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-13-2005, 02:37 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,861
Posted By Ajira
It's because it's CLIENTSIDE. It's the seconds...

It's because it's CLIENTSIDE. It's the seconds since your computer's on. If you do it serverside, it should be the same. Or at least sync it with the serverside when you log on first.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 764
Posted By Ajira
Yeah, but since then I am out of money and now I...

Yeah, but since then I am out of money and now I can't.

*sigh* Whatever.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-05-2005, 02:15 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 764
Posted By Ajira
You should have said something then. There I was...

You should have said something then. There I was expecting my v4 to still be working and it doesn't. You should have let the original testers still use it though. =/

Edit:

Because I can't....
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 10-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 764
Posted By Ajira
Can't use v4?

Ok so, I am out of Gold and VIP time, and can't reupgrade. It is not letting me use v4! I thought Stefan said all the original testers would still be able to use v4 regardless of gold/vip time. =(
Forum: Announcements 10-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 20,691
Posted By Ajira
But how would he steal an account with a script?...

But how would he steal an account with a script? @_@
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,467
Posted By Ajira
<333

<333
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,860
Posted By Ajira
That does not count. =P

That does not count. =P
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,860
Posted By Ajira
Serverside created is not called in weapons.

Serverside created is not called in weapons.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,416
Posted By Ajira
What is wrong with just hiding/showing the GUI...

What is wrong with just hiding/showing the GUI Controls?
Forum: Tech Support 09-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,376
Posted By Ajira
Aha!

Aha!
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 09-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 5,960
Posted By Ajira
Which has happened before...-_-

Which has happened before...-_-
Forum: Future Improvements 09-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 778
Posted By Ajira
Yes it's limited to 16 ranges PER ip (if that...

Yes it's limited to 16 ranges PER ip (if that makes sense), but it was never tested and it turns out it doesn't work. ^_^
Forum: Future Improvements 09-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 778
Posted By Ajira
Stefan said this was added some time ago, but it...

Stefan said this was added some time ago, but it was never tested and therefore it does not work. I tried it =/ (The 1.1/255.*.*)
Fix it please!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 857
Posted By Ajira
byebye kappa <3

byebye kappa <3
Forum: Future Improvements 09-25-2005, 06:54 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 716
Posted By Ajira
I'm guessing this is offline, correct?

I'm guessing this is offline, correct?
Forum: Tech Support 09-24-2005, 07:18 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,027
Posted By Ajira
Hmm, I'm not having this problem. It goes to...

Hmm, I'm not having this problem. It goes to fullscreen right away.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 09-23-2005, 01:19 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 271
Posted By Ajira
While we're on the topic of music, how bout some...

While we're on the topic of music, how bout some function to allow you to skip to a certain part of the currently playing file?
Showing results 76 to 100 of 390

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.