Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 18
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 427
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Chicken_l33t
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-24-2006, 10:18 AM
Replies:
21
Uh, why the hell was Yen's thread closed?
Views:
2,634
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Rofl you're just a crapweasel and they call that...
Rofl you're just a crapweasel and they call that New Zealands broken English.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Replies:
21
Uh, why the hell was Yen's thread closed?
Views:
2,634
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Shutup LOA go take your sheep to a barn and do...
Shutup LOA go take your sheep to a barn and do stuff with it. I seen nothing wrong with Yens thread. Hell they were trying to force their religion onto him and i'd ban them if they tryed that with...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Replies:
8
Server donation for the skilled people?
Views:
1,440
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Heh i'll do levels for it. I started some old...
Heh i'll do levels for it. I started some old school looking levels the other day just for fun. Use the old tileset aswell cause it's so much sexier.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Replies:
213
Question out of curiosity...
Views:
27,653
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Agreed. I do believe in my oppinion it all comes...
Agreed. I do believe in my oppinion it all comes back to the whole freedom for younger people to play a game without adult supervision or atleast at a minimum. Me being 18 and classed as an adult I...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Replies:
247
Dark Rival
Views:
35,860
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
I like your current GUI just kill it's background...
I like your current GUI just kill it's background and it looks basic, but effective. You're a crossdresser? *jails* j/k
Some of the level main layout seems familiar to me, but that's probally just...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Replies:
213
Question out of curiosity...
Views:
27,653
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
You know the forums is part of this game, right?...
You know the forums is part of this game, right? So, what you do on the game client does reflect you on the forums and visa versa so there's no need to try seperate them.
Out of curiousity was I...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
06-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Replies:
2
I've Returned!
Views:
1,159
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Welcome back. I'm back aswell, I've been in jail...
Welcome back. I'm back aswell, I've been in jail for like the past 4 hours for throwing a bottle at a cop. Now that was not very bright I must say.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-22-2006, 05:50 AM
Replies:
213
Question out of curiosity...
Views:
27,653
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
lol you shutup I have every right to post here....
lol you shutup I have every right to post here. Why? Cause I damn well feel like it. You see there's others that are more off topic then me here yet you come to me first because it was directed at...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Replies:
213
Question out of curiosity...
Views:
27,653
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
I havent been reading what so ever to be quite...
I havent been reading what so ever to be quite honest. I just took an opurtunity to say stuff about you cause I felt like it.
I will admit I read the first post though and the ones after mine.
...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Replies:
213
Question out of curiosity...
Views:
27,653
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Ah, yeh not made up my mistake, but perhaps...
Ah, yeh not made up my mistake, but perhaps stretched the meaning of rules to a point where they don't seem like the same rule anymore.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Replies:
213
Question out of curiosity...
Views:
27,653
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
I couldnt care about your age, but your...
I couldnt care about your age, but your personality. Your a bish and you wont admit when you're wrong and you make all these crap rules. If you were 18 or 80 I wouldnt care, but the way you have...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Replies:
54
those were the days
Views:
4,977
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
My favourite memory was probally when I PKed in...
My favourite memory was probally when I PKed in coastal on old Bravo. Had so much fun back then and I had joined Id Demon or somethings guild and then made my own guild West-Side < LOL and got in a...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-20-2006, 06:17 AM
Replies:
54
those were the days
Views:
4,977
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
It was Mithica XD I use to work for them untill I...
It was Mithica XD I use to work for them untill I got in a fight with the Co manager and called him some names and he fired me XD. A few months later me and Megamanga got them back with their poorly...
Forum:
Graphic Design
06-18-2006, 07:50 AM
Replies:
24
Graffiti Colab
Views:
2,905
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Edit 5
Edit 5
Forum:
Birthday Forum
06-18-2006, 06:49 AM
Replies:
2
G_Yoshi (25)
Views:
897
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Happy b-day dude. I remember working with you for...
Happy b-day dude. I remember working with you for a very short time on your server. Anyways hope you get some good presents.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
06-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Replies:
10
my bday didnt show lol
Views:
1,105
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Happy b-day. :)
Happy b-day. :)
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
06-17-2006, 07:34 AM
Replies:
40
My Departure
Views:
4,167
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Hope you get out of trouble dude :/ I like your...
Hope you get out of trouble dude :/ I like your presence aswell. You've always got something cool to say and shutup Darmean. I'm sure there's some kids need feeding somewhere. That's just my...
Forum:
Graphic Design
06-14-2006, 10:20 PM
Replies:
15
Server
Views:
1,253
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Yeh the background is a little plain due to my...
Yeh the background is a little plain due to my lazyness and the darker boxes do look better XD (I only done the wooden type texture on the outside of these and the colouring) I was gonna do a...
Forum:
Level Design
06-13-2006, 05:50 PM
Replies:
44
Era Inside
Views:
5,397
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Much nicer. I like it alot, but the carpet how it...
Much nicer. I like it alot, but the carpet how it goes into the dark part on the edges doesnt work with the red. Perhaps try a darker red (if there is one) or another dark carpet.
Forum:
Graphic Design
06-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Replies:
18
Wallpaper Lol!
Views:
2,495
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Read my message again O.o
Read my message again O.o
Forum:
Level Design
06-10-2006, 06:21 AM
Replies:
6
Rate
Views:
1,583
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Can't say I like it. The paths need to be...
Can't say I like it. The paths need to be straighter and none of that normal tile random design stuff and the dark and light floor tiles don't mix well like that.
This is my oppinion though and I...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
06-10-2006, 06:15 AM
Replies:
35
N-Pulse did a no-no in a gfx
Views:
3,224
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
This aint breaking any rules. This is not...
This aint breaking any rules. This is not dismemberment. You're not actually seeing the act of the newbie character getting cut into pieces and don't be so bloody pathetic it's not like it looks real...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
06-10-2006, 06:00 AM
Replies:
6
Wan and Andy (18)
Views:
1,020
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
Happy Wanda and Snandy <3 or birthdate as you...
Happy Wanda and Snandy <3 or birthdate as you like to say Wan :P
Forum:
Graphic Design
06-09-2006, 03:56 AM
Replies:
18
Wallpaper Lol!
Views:
2,495
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
I agree I really like the orange one, but the big...
I agree I really like the orange one, but the big one is.. well it's good, but a little boring really :-X Good work though man. I always enjoy seeing your work :)
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
06-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Replies:
30
What are you working on?
Views:
3,151
Posted By
Chicken_l33t
I was working on Exodus, but there's like hardly...
I was working on Exodus, but there's like hardly anymore time left on hosting so me and Fear arent doing anything at the moment :X but I have been doing some graphics lately just for the hell of it...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 427
Page 4 of 18
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
03:10 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.