Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 198
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LittleBiiru
Forum: Level Design 07-02-2004, 06:12 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,225
Posted By LittleBiiru
Jesus, a 40%? Christ.

Jesus, a 40%? Christ.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,357
Posted By LittleBiiru
It sucks because you're one of the idiots. If you...

It sucks because you're one of the idiots. If you just learn to follow the rules, you'll be fine.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,252
Posted By LittleBiiru
Since you're confused, let me enlighten you. ...

Since you're confused, let me enlighten you.
Since I have not been on the forums for about a year, my password was never changed from my original. My Graal account password has been changed about 4...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 5,357
Posted By LittleBiiru
I happen to enjoy strict moderation of forums. It...

I happen to enjoy strict moderation of forums. It keeps idiots from staying on the forums for too long.
Anywho..

Jesus Sparks. When I left, you were only a member of the PWA. You're now Account...
Forum: Level Design 07-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,225
Posted By LittleBiiru
Thanks for the reply guys.

Thanks for the reply guys.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,252
Posted By LittleBiiru
Cortez

Hiyo..
Its me, Cortez. Doubt any of you people remember me. Don't care much.
I'm not going to name where I've been, et cetera...You guys would just rip me apart anyway. Anywho. I'm back.

Spyder,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2002, 10:05 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,489
Posted By LittleBiiru
Hmm.

Wow, " Cheap rip offs of Graal 2001 ". No those are for people who free acounts can see what it's like. Now, How about you Stop being so negative, Kid. I hate kids who make it as some kind of staff...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2002, 09:58 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,489
Posted By LittleBiiru
Babylon Graal! Updates!

Come check out the new Updates on Babylon!
1.-You can Win Kuros (Bomy Type things)
2.-Buy Player Houses!
3.-Play Events, Like Survivor..
4.-And Buy mask! Only one kind right now, still in the...
Forum: Level Design 01-12-2002, 10:45 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 898
Posted By LittleBiiru
What dah..

Hmm. I can't generate a MAP with this new version? ( How do you do it! ) I put the NPC and the ****, and ect.. hit M. M like.. Doesn't nothing..Explain?
Forum: Graphic Design 12-31-2001, 06:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 787
Posted By LittleBiiru
...

No, and you called that other kid a 'n00b'. Jesus, Bud..
Forum: Graphic Design 12-31-2001, 06:23 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,032
Posted By LittleBiiru
.

Don't be an ass hole.. Immature Dolts.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:48 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By LittleBiiru
Sweet

What's on it?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:44 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 801
Posted By LittleBiiru
Didn't think that worked..

That's what I though, but it didn't work..Last time. Must be tripod..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:42 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 801
Posted By LittleBiiru
How?

Situation on Enigma has been fixed. *****..

Any how, How do you put a damn picture in your signature?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:24 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 958
Posted By LittleBiiru
Come on

Please, we need one! URGENTLY!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:19 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 958
Posted By LittleBiiru
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 04:51 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 958
Posted By LittleBiiru
Urgent!

Jesus. Any one with a Global RC with the ability to Ban, get on Enigma NOW. Some ****in' Currupt Admin has got on starting to disconnect, ban, and reset. The Rc's on now, don't have the ability to...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-30-2001, 06:45 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,421
Posted By LittleBiiru
There you go

Thanks. *****. That's actually not even mine, it's my character, but some one from "The Flames" send that to me to put it up here, so he could put it on his avatar on "The Flames" Message board....
Forum: Level Design 12-29-2001, 11:07 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 881
Posted By LittleBiiru
Der..

The point was not to attach. ;-) Why must I do things so only I understand them.. I need to fix my advanced comprehension!..
Forum: Graphic Design 12-29-2001, 11:04 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,421
Posted By LittleBiiru
Nah.

I didn't spell "wrist" wrong. ;-) Old English, and as it is, Stealth WOULD be in the rist, on the simple account that you're typing. *****.. Usuing the direction keys.. How about this, Bud. Don't be...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-29-2001, 08:54 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,421
Posted By LittleBiiru
sig thing..

This any good?
Forum: Level Design 12-29-2001, 08:17 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,656
Posted By LittleBiiru
o.O

I didn't mean to make it look that big. Lol. But, I dun under stand those typoes of yours. o.O Re-phrase? =D
Forum: Level Design 12-29-2001, 08:13 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,656
Posted By LittleBiiru
o.O Huh?

I was running out of tiles. ;-) Lol. I have it updated, but It's on my tripod site which is being a *****.. -.- Any way. Thanks for the opinion.
Forum: Level Design 12-29-2001, 07:57 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 881
Posted By LittleBiiru
Rate mah Damn level!!!

:spam:

Rate mah level.. Lol. You won't look at mah other post. Look at this one. XD

:spam:
Forum: Level Design 12-29-2001, 07:13 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,656
Posted By LittleBiiru
Showing results 76 to 100 of 198

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.