Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 11,534
Posted By PrinceDark
This sounds like a love spell a girl put on me...

This sounds like a love spell a girl put on me once. Malinko has worked with some pretty good scripters so if he is dishing out their work, of course he is going to look like a NAT god.

Besides...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,720
Posted By PrinceDark
Man he's posted on these forums, how could some...

Man he's posted on these forums, how could some of ya not know him?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2007, 08:23 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 11,534
Posted By PrinceDark
The levels are pretty okay, but nothing overly...

The levels are pretty okay, but nothing overly special. They seem quite boring to look at.

Is there any real eye candy Faded Nation has to offer?



lol. I just noticed that. If PWA pops on...
Forum: Level Design 03-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,259
Posted By PrinceDark
Generators are handy if you design them to suit...

Generators are handy if you design them to suit your level style. You should still always go back and do some cleanup. If you're good at it, people won't even know you ever used one.
Forum: Level Design 03-21-2007, 10:17 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,922
Posted By PrinceDark
It isn't too complex, but not too simple either....

It isn't too complex, but not too simple either. I like it.:D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-19-2007, 01:26 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,781
Posted By PrinceDark
Well he got the banhammer pretty fast. I'll give...

Well he got the banhammer pretty fast. I'll give him credit for that.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,411
Posted By PrinceDark
You guys make it sound like being a manager of a...

You guys make it sound like being a manager of a hosted playerworld is such an accomplishment. Wow big deal I was co-manager of End of Ages. whooptie fricking doo for me and you.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,879
Posted By PrinceDark
The colors are horrible. So NES-ish.

The colors are horrible. So NES-ish.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,656
Posted By PrinceDark
welcome back holmes. been so long

welcome back holmes. been so long
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-14-2007, 11:47 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,080
Posted By PrinceDark
You guys should get a futuristic tileset. Ditch...

You guys should get a futuristic tileset. Ditch all the graalian tiles except maybe the alien tiles. :D
This would be cool if ya made an entire universe with planets people can mine from their...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-14-2007, 05:38 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,317
Posted By PrinceDark
They're humorously boring.

They're humorously boring.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2007, 07:28 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,411
Posted By PrinceDark
*****. nice level copy. ... and who gives a...

*****. nice level copy.

... and who gives a crap who was on hosted. anyone can get on there ... :/
Forum: Tech Support 03-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,543
Posted By PrinceDark
That happened to me too. I had to switch back to...

That happened to me too. I had to switch back to old GUI Style for it to load.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-10-2007, 08:22 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,992
Posted By PrinceDark
Leave it dead.

Leave it dead.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-09-2007, 05:30 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,225
Posted By PrinceDark
I got tired of playing Graal around Feb 05. About...

I got tired of playing Graal around Feb 05. About the time I started living on my own. The low playercount and being too tired to log in kept me off of it. One of those 2 reasons reduced my gameplay...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,284
Posted By PrinceDark
Best point to prove why the thread creators idea...

Best point to prove why the thread creators idea will never work.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,050
Posted By PrinceDark
Developers that can stick to doing what they set...

Developers that can stick to doing what they set out to.

After that -> Community.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-06-2007, 08:28 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,411
Posted By PrinceDark
Yeah, but is Faded Nation a gun playerworld or a...

Yeah, but is Faded Nation a gun playerworld or a medieval?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,411
Posted By PrinceDark
You must be suicidal if you're going to look at...

You must be suicidal if you're going to look at crap playerworlds one after the other. Someone save him!
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 803
Posted By PrinceDark
I had a problem similar to this. I had to delete...

I had a problem similar to this. I had to delete the FILENAMECACHE.TXT file for it to load back.
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,610
Posted By PrinceDark
Simple level, but very nice. I know you can do...

Simple level, but very nice. I know you can do better. Cliffs look ugly though. Not the tiling itself, but the image. :cry:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,134
Posted By PrinceDark
for online play i prefer real-time, unless you do...

for online play i prefer real-time, unless you do turn-based where a bar fills up and then you can keep attacking. would piss me off having to wait forever for other players to make their turn.
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2007, 01:53 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,680
Posted By PrinceDark
I like the layout of the second level smirt...

I like the layout of the second level smirt posted, but the stairs just don't seem right in comparison with the walls. The floors aren't too bad. The cracks could have been drawn better. Just the...
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,726
Posted By PrinceDark
Pretty okay level. Waterfall has bad tile errors...

Pretty okay level. Waterfall has bad tile errors though. It looks to be going into a good direction with some fix ups here and there. :D
Id give it a 6/10.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-25-2007, 09:07 AM
Replies: 11
Hi!
Views: 1,343
Posted By PrinceDark
sup Guy

sup Guy
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.