Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neonight
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2003, 02:16 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 6,043
Posted By Neonight
The witty ***** Neonight. head206.png ...

The witty ***** Neonight.

head206.png
roy-sword.png
no-shield.png

black coat
black shoes
orange skin
darkpurple sleeves
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2003, 02:11 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
I'm too lazy to quote two things, so I'll just...

I'm too lazy to quote two things, so I'll just number them.

1.) Being in the meeting is much different than passing by the meeting.

2.) Yes. I'm sure all of unixmad's real friends think of him...
Forum: Guild Life 08-13-2003, 01:51 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
Why does it matter why someone was somewhere?...

Why does it matter why someone was somewhere? I've been to a porn site. I don't really see why it's any of your business. M1nt is pretty intelligent for his age, and I play Counter-Strike with him....
Forum: Guild Life 08-12-2003, 09:00 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
No, but I'm sure Amagius and Valder are smart...

No, but I'm sure Amagius and Valder are smart enough to not use trainers. -_-

People are interested. I don't see your point. I went there. Does that mean I was looking for trainers?
Forum: Guild Life 08-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
Why not? It's not like they were looking for...

Why not? It's not like they were looking for trainers. They probably went to the link posted in the main Graal forum, as I did, and just read the shoutbox. It's not wrong just to go to their site,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2003, 07:59 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,020
Posted By Neonight
There are roughly 300 people that log onto...

There are roughly 300 people that log onto Classic each day.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2003, 01:21 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,020
Posted By Neonight
Classic. I can't stand Kingdoms. It's way too...

Classic. I can't stand Kingdoms. It's way too laggy for me.
Forum: Guild Life 08-11-2003, 11:36 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,317
Posted By Neonight
Re: Hybrid ?

Check the Guild listing. It'll tell you how many members are in it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 04:19 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,458
Posted By Neonight
18.

18.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-11-2003, 04:09 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,035
Posted By Neonight
1.) I don't think he cares about getting you to...

1.) I don't think he cares about getting you to stop. I think he wants you to keep doing it so he gets more free items. :)

2.) Yep. While the thing was running, most likely.

3.) Everyone loves...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 04:01 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,566
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Guild Center

If you're in a party, you can use the party chat. There's no reason for "everyone to see" a guild tag on a roleplaying server. :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2003, 03:55 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,762
Posted By Neonight
I believe that post shows how good your English...

I believe that post shows how good your English literature skills are. :\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2003, 08:39 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,756
Posted By Neonight
He probably started playing Graal just for...

He probably started playing Graal just for Kingdoms. Maybe he's jealous. ;P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2003, 06:18 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,762
Posted By Neonight
What I don't understand is how you can...

What I don't understand is how you can accidentally get ran over by a train. Serously, though. You'd think you'd notice the gigantic moving transportation unit coming your direction, right? They're...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2003, 05:04 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,762
Posted By Neonight
I could imagine something like "New on Graal...

I could imagine something like "New on Graal Kingdoms, a new God.... ALGORITHM MULTIPLIED BY FIVE-EIGHTHS OF THE SQUARE ROOT OF PI." :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2003, 02:33 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 4,762
Posted By Neonight
Hahahahahaha. Get Kaimetsu or Kamuii to do...

Hahahahahaha.

Get Kaimetsu or Kamuii to do it. I wouldn't mind doing it, but a lot of people hate me. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-09-2003, 05:30 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,566
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Re: Re: Guild Center

What do you think parties are for?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2003, 05:20 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,119
Posted By Neonight
DONALD, YOU SAID THE "S" WORD!

DONALD, YOU SAID THE "S" WORD!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2003, 11:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,322
Posted By Neonight
I'll try them later, then. If it still doesn't...

I'll try them later, then. If it still doesn't work, I'm not going to bother. The only server I play is Classic anyway.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2003, 11:47 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,322
Posted By Neonight
With which set of drivers? 95? 98? 2000?

With which set of drivers? 95? 98? 2000?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,322
Posted By Neonight
A-bit motherboard (Too lazy to go find the...

A-bit motherboard (Too lazy to go find the specific model. I'll find it if you want, but it's not needed.)

AMD Athlon XP 2000+ 1.667 GhZ
512 megs of DDR RAM
Radeon 8500 LE 128 meg DDR
Windows...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 08-08-2003, 10:38 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,713
Posted By Neonight
True. He and Vermain are the RP admins, I...

True. He and Vermain are the RP admins, I believe. Thought with them being the admins, I can't see why the roleplaying aspect of the server sucks so much.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,403
Posted By Neonight
You should know... I saw you on the server with...

You should know... I saw you on the server with RC a while back.. ;\

Anyway, it was fun back then, but now every server is superior to it. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,085
Posted By Neonight
Well I've never heard someone say/ask something...

Well I've never heard someone say/ask something to the extent of "Hey, Tyler, would you go pick up that ***?"

I think a much simpler resolution would've been just to ban the *****s who are...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2003, 10:13 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,566
Posted By Neonight
Re: Guild Center

It hasn't worked right for a long time. It's been longer than three months. Hoss has been waiting at least 6 months for a remove button. ;_;
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.