Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 321
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: colin012
Forum: Graphic Design 03-14-2007, 01:50 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 8,318
Posted By colin012
Don't ask why but that block makes me realy...

Don't ask why but that block makes me realy hungry for fudge :oo:
Forum: Graphic Design 03-13-2007, 04:16 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,731
Posted By colin012
Like I said befor I'm not talking the colers I'm...

Like I said befor I'm not talking the colers I'm talking about the shading....
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-13-2007, 04:09 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,563
Posted By colin012
HEY! those jets are perfect for myth's super...

HEY! those jets are perfect for myth's super weapon idea! make a nuke too
Forum: Zone 03-13-2007, 04:05 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,824
Posted By colin012
I say make it weeker abnd make it like the...

I say make it weeker abnd make it like the gravitron crapy but good for events
Forum: Zone 03-13-2007, 04:02 AM
Replies: 72
Poll: Photons x.x
Views: 7,166
Posted By colin012
I want to keep them beacuse people worked hard...

I want to keep them beacuse people worked hard for them thus giving them the rights to use em but if you get rid of their power make a new one that looks the same but power it down. and make the old...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,296
Posted By colin012
Tell me now is it slime green or lime green? I...

Tell me now is it slime green or lime green? I have a pallete also....




Thanks for being honest. Could you be more spacific? I don't know what to work on next.....



No. No. No. Thats...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,731
Posted By colin012
Now dealate the threade! Read my post before...

Now dealate the threade! Read my post before doing anything! This was ment to see how close to zone style I was. Not to get ideas of how good it was! I coulda told you it was good! I just needed to...
Forum: Information 02-28-2007, 04:20 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,725
Posted By colin012
ROTFLOL!!! Another you can put that is hell in...

ROTFLOL!!! Another you can put that is hell in the heavens! XD Think about it... Space is in the sky and the sky is called the heavens......uh ohhhhh..... I just revived a long dead thread this...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2007, 04:09 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,731
Posted By colin012
Not what I wanted to hear but atleast I know now...

Not what I wanted to hear but atleast I know now you will be honest when you do like it....



WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I'm as good as anyone else here! ........I just don't know how to shade like...
Forum: Zone 02-28-2007, 03:37 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,502
Posted By colin012
Make it so that they need to click it and theirs...

Make it so that they need to click it and theirs no keyboard button for it either. Also when it's clicked it opens a in game pop-up that says "Do you wish to turn blood off?



I'm talking about...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2007, 03:08 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,296
Posted By colin012
A peice of a stone henge Psshh! You...

A peice of a stone henge



Psshh! You only wish you where cool enough to make the first reply



Hey I complamented your work and gave a definition
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2007, 01:43 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,296
Posted By colin012
Dithering practice WIP.

Like I said it's practice. Any tips would be helpfull. I think I'm getting lineart down better... So I'm practicing shading. (This is not an example of outline) I had fun with it....
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2007, 01:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,301
Posted By colin012
It is a mario cliff! Geeze do you not know...

It is a mario cliff! Geeze do you not know anything about modern art? How can you even call that a background? BAH! Numb skull! I will show you a real background! In case anyone is dumb enought to...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2007, 01:15 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,731
Posted By colin012
Not asking if you like the shading. Is the...

Not asking if you like the shading. Is the shading zone-ish?
Forum: Graphic Design 02-27-2007, 04:32 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,411
Posted By colin012
This therad got moved x_x

This therad got moved x_x
Forum: Graphic Design 02-27-2007, 04:30 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,731
Posted By colin012
Sorry :blush: I forgot to put the attachments in...

Sorry :blush: I forgot to put the attachments in :blush:
Forum: Zone 02-27-2007, 04:25 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 804
Posted By colin012
Theirs almost never anyone on thats not a noob ...

Theirs almost never anyone on thats not a noob



I'm not complaning about losing it. It's who I lose it to. Also a cheap shot isn't a trick. It's a sucker punch. getting hit when your not...
Forum: Zone 02-27-2007, 02:49 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 804
Posted By colin012
Did anyone notice?

That you only get killed by trials taking cheap shots or people who look at them selfs like gods? It makes me wanna kick someone. Your bounty is alwase wasted. It never goes to someone who needs it...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-27-2007, 02:43 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,731
Posted By colin012
Just need opinions.....

This is not something I want in zone but I need to know if i'm getting any better... Warm? Hot? Cold? Tell me how close the shading in to zone style and also tell me if my line art is improving....
Forum: Graphic Design 02-27-2007, 02:41 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,411
Posted By colin012
What do you mean? If is see it pixle by pixle I...

What do you mean? If is see it pixle by pixle I will know know how to get that piticular curve down



I need to see what works. I normaly don't learn by experamenting as I do buy looking at...
Forum: Zone 02-27-2007, 02:35 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,502
Posted By colin012
Blood button?

I think their should be a button to take blood on and off. It's getting old editing files each time they come out. Also more people will be able to play zone. If it's possable to script it make...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
I can't tell if your being real or sarcastic ...

I can't tell if your being real or sarcastic



hows that?



Wow... People say I'm wierd. How manny times have you left you sword in the toster to long
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2007, 01:44 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,039
Posted By colin012
It's not that bad.... It's good but the golden...

It's not that bad.... It's good but the golden blade doesn't look good with a katana. Thy playing with the handle or making the blade silver. also try to thin the blade out it's a bit thik compared...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2007, 01:38 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By colin012
It looks realy good but I was expecting some...

It looks realy good but I was expecting some wierd bird thing and wierd faces that look like thier trying to eat something. That was to only thing that dissapointer me
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,672
Posted By colin012
Makes sence. Heres another version I made it't a...

Makes sence. Heres another version I made it't a normal sword instead of a block sword... No it's not a fill it's pixle by pixle.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 321

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.