Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Birdbird_0
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-21-2003, 09:24 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,686
Posted By Birdbird_0
Uh? that pretty much says everything I said in my...

Uh? that pretty much says everything I said in my first post, and as for the fax, why the hell should I care anyway?

"oh wow we're the lamers who want to bring down this game cause we have...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-21-2003, 02:45 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,686
Posted By Birdbird_0
It's enough for me

Yup, No big goodbye, just a simple ta ta'

I've deleated my client and old files and such, I'm just going to let my account expire.

And I rather not go flaming or saying bad things about graal,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-21-2003, 02:21 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,785
Posted By Birdbird_0
Well yeah, graal has no point, its a lost cause,...

Well yeah, graal has no point, its a lost cause, It's run by a person who wants it to be like every other game out there but itself.

Why should I give my time to this game only to get backstabbed...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2003, 12:35 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,785
Posted By Birdbird_0
Lamers :asleep:

Lamers :asleep:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-04-2003, 11:16 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,248
Posted By Birdbird_0
I'm finding myself unable to find time to work on...

I'm finding myself unable to find time to work on graal.

I'm having problems with schooling because of the computer, not because of perntal intervision, but because of my own boundrys i've set,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2003, 02:12 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,581
Posted By Birdbird_0
You behaive like Children, thats too mean. ...

You behaive like Children, thats too mean.
You're all acting like Goobers.

Someone close this thread already, please.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-19-2003, 01:31 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,728
Posted By Birdbird_0
I thought they couldn't use the orignal names...

I thought they couldn't use the orignal names because those kingdoms were destroyed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2003, 02:44 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
The previous post was Directed at Zurkiba Not you...

The previous post was Directed at Zurkiba Not you Jeff.

I'm not leaving the server bare.

And I don't care if you're taking my comments as insults or not.
I think you're an incompetent manager...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2003, 12:37 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
Stop saying its an exsact replica, it's not! ...

Stop saying its an exsact replica, it's not!

How dare you make such an Ignorant statement.

I've said it over and over again, the levels we start out with are bare, they are well over two years...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-16-2003, 11:10 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
The only reson I see Jeff taking such great...

The only reson I see Jeff taking such great "motivation" and "affection" for the server right now, is because of the Graal2001 Project.

Why the heck else would he decide to do something now? He...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-16-2003, 01:43 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 4,654
Posted By Birdbird_0
The elf part of it was dumb x_x It's a...

The elf part of it was dumb x_x

It's a Kingdom that dwells in the clouds, well more like floating land clumps.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-16-2003, 12:24 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
When I talked to Jeff about it he seemed more...

When I talked to Jeff about it he seemed more interested in Neverwinter Nights and then I later found out that he Lied about Tesng's opinyon on the matter.

I'm not going to work with someone who...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-16-2003, 12:18 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 4,654
Posted By Birdbird_0
Well *shrug* I'm before your time, those who...

Well *shrug*

I'm before your time, those who can remember what I've done know what I'm capable of. As for Bomy Moon, I shouldn't even be arguing about it, it's your server with your management...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-15-2003, 08:22 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 4,654
Posted By Birdbird_0
Well in all due respect. I'm insulted by...

Well in all due respect.

I'm insulted by Jeff.
I have my resons, if they're not obvious oh well. Many people might wonder why I'm offended, I just am.

2k1's just Jeff's Playground with some...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-15-2003, 04:01 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 4,654
Posted By Birdbird_0
Haha. I see what you're doing. Lame and...

Haha.
I see what you're doing.

Lame and underqualifed development.

I find it insulting that you slap on names and make up random kingdoms out of nowhere.

I hope you learn in a week when...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-14-2003, 05:42 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
its a daunting task to do so many sprites for...

its a daunting task to do so many sprites for each clothing and head and eyes and stuff.
They look like the current ones, 'cept that clothing shoes belt sleeves .ect are not just set color, but...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-14-2003, 04:46 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
Well thats my original plan Sisok is like...

Well thats my original plan
Sisok is like banned from his computer
And ThT doesn't want to reupgrade.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-14-2003, 04:12 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 746
Posted By Birdbird_0
Ocationaly Graal wont read some programs .PNG...

Ocationaly Graal wont read some programs .PNG export, one of programs is Corel Photopaint (whatever vertion)

The best thing to do is, save it as a .gif (not in paint though, like another program)...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-14-2003, 04:00 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
Okie now. Heres a shot of worldl-17.nw ...

Okie now.
Heres a shot of worldl-17.nw
http://birdbird0.toroimerai.net/graal2001/images/graal2001_2-13-03.jpg

Now its nothing big and bad or anything, but its there.

I've just finished the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-14-2003, 12:03 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
I know what I'm going to make it.

I know what I'm going to make it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-13-2003, 11:22 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
It looks that way anyway, I might have to not...

It looks that way anyway, I might have to not make it.
Its not a hudge loss, but yeah :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-13-2003, 11:04 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
Dustari - Kamuii Zormite (I have my eye on one...

Dustari - Kamuii
Zormite (I have my eye on one person, though he debates the job)
Samurai - Lyndzey
Tyelia - (Still looking, I doubt alot of people even remember what it is)

Pirate Crew - Ghost...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-13-2003, 07:17 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
If they even have them googi.

If they even have them googi.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-13-2003, 05:05 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 6,525
Posted By Birdbird_0
I'm not uploading old levels Googi, I'm actualy...

I'm not uploading old levels Googi, I'm actualy doing them from scratch on the old old overworld.

yes kingdoms are being added again.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-13-2003, 05:03 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,546
Posted By Birdbird_0
I say in california! I'd go, probably Pick...

I say in california!

I'd go, probably Pick up Symon and carry him over my shoulder there too -_-
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.