Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Hyped
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-26-2002, 08:34 AM
Replies:
41
Fixed all better bandade?
Views:
2,710
Posted By
Hyped
Yeah I know and I have no problem with him coming...
Yeah I know and I have no problem with him coming back because I know hes talented but if you say you are going to quit then quit or dont say it and make some big show out of it.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-26-2002, 08:31 AM
Replies:
41
Fixed all better bandade?
Views:
2,710
Posted By
Hyped
Thanks THT. How many times has birdbird quit and...
Thanks THT. How many times has birdbird quit and then came back?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-26-2002, 08:25 AM
Replies:
41
Fixed all better bandade?
Views:
2,710
Posted By
Hyped
Let's all quit and then come back because we dont...
Let's all quit and then come back because we dont get our way.....
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
02-26-2002, 08:16 AM
Replies:
45
A Graal United Is What We Need.
Views:
4,310
Posted By
Hyped
Everyone needs to stop fighting and wait and see...
Everyone needs to stop fighting and wait and see what unixmad does on his own time about the current situation with staff, so I stand by Mr. Bear and I will wait a week and see what happens.
...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-25-2002, 01:58 AM
Replies:
184
Important reorganisation of the staff
Views:
13,278
Posted By
Hyped
Ditto.
Ditto.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-25-2002, 01:43 AM
Replies:
184
Important reorganisation of the staff
Views:
13,278
Posted By
Hyped
Warpto isnt bad but seeing the staff playing with...
Warpto isnt bad but seeing the staff playing with all of these npcs all day long gets kind of annoying. :(
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-25-2002, 01:41 AM
Replies:
184
Important reorganisation of the staff
Views:
13,278
Posted By
Hyped
Well lets put it this way, I was told this stuff...
Well lets put it this way, I was told this stuff this morning and I was on Contegos side. Then I read the log and I was kind of half and half. I think some things he did or was trying to do are...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-25-2002, 01:35 AM
Replies:
184
Important reorganisation of the staff
Views:
13,278
Posted By
Hyped
Well I like the fact that Contego is trying to...
Well I like the fact that Contego is trying to get everything in order and such, and as far as Birdbird tyring to ban Contego..that was just wrong.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-25-2002, 01:28 AM
Replies:
184
Important reorganisation of the staff
Views:
13,278
Posted By
Hyped
I want bear back, he was strict but fun and kept...
I want bear back, he was strict but fun and kept everything in order.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-25-2002, 01:24 AM
Replies:
184
Important reorganisation of the staff
Views:
13,278
Posted By
Hyped
You can help people with out the damn rc in other...
You can help people with out the damn rc in other ways, you do not need rc for everything.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-23-2002, 12:07 AM
Replies:
39
How....odd
Views:
2,058
Posted By
Hyped
Aww, poor brad.
Aww, poor brad.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-22-2002, 12:14 AM
Replies:
18
omy look at this..
Views:
1,199
Posted By
Hyped
There was a doll of me once but it got messed...
There was a doll of me once but it got messed up...FIX IT I WANT A DOLL OF ME!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-22-2002, 12:07 AM
Replies:
18
omy look at this..
Views:
1,199
Posted By
Hyped
I like the dolls. :)
I like the dolls. :)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 09:51 AM
Replies:
38
Karakaze CAN BE STAFF.
Views:
2,291
Posted By
Hyped
Good decision.
Good decision.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 09:12 AM
Replies:
19
New ART.
Views:
1,751
Posted By
Hyped
He has already choosen the two best people for...
He has already choosen the two best people for the job. :)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 09:10 AM
Replies:
19
Bored - Hi
Views:
1,358
Posted By
Hyped
Hahaha.
Hahaha.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 09:08 AM
Replies:
19
Bored - Hi
Views:
1,358
Posted By
Hyped
I did, I am just stating a point..you always...
I did, I am just stating a point..you always complain about everything having to do with jobs.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 09:05 AM
Replies:
19
Bored - Hi
Views:
1,358
Posted By
Hyped
The ART's that were picked are good so dont...
The ART's that were picked are good so dont complain dragon...you complain about everyone who gets a job just because you dont get it.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 09:04 AM
Replies:
19
Bored - Hi
Views:
1,358
Posted By
Hyped
Buy half life again.
Buy half life again.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 07:04 AM
Replies:
60
What the hell is going on? Will people please talk to me?
Views:
2,826
Posted By
Hyped
Ok. :)
Ok. :)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 07:00 AM
Replies:
60
What the hell is going on? Will people please talk to me?
Views:
2,826
Posted By
Hyped
He does alot more than just levels.
He does alot more than just levels.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies:
60
What the hell is going on? Will people please talk to me?
Views:
2,826
Posted By
Hyped
The majority of Karakaze break rules which is why...
The majority of Karakaze break rules which is why I guess he made these rules..I really have no idea. I could see him saying no police can be in Karakaze but the other staff positions would be fine....
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 05:27 AM
Replies:
151
Karakaze Troupe!
Views:
7,778
Posted By
Hyped
Sometimes I wish my brother would keep his mouth...
Sometimes I wish my brother would keep his mouth shut. :(
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 12:36 AM
Replies:
151
Karakaze Troupe!
Views:
7,778
Posted By
Hyped
I will crack down on the rock stealers. :)
I will crack down on the rock stealers. :)
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
02-21-2002, 12:33 AM
Replies:
63
Stupid!
Views:
3,623
Posted By
Hyped
Icehawk jailed him without even giving him a...
Icehawk jailed him without even giving him a warning first.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:25 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.