Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 113
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: noublipasa
Forum: Zone 04-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,317
Posted By noublipasa
Dennis made it clear.

Dennis made it clear.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,360
Posted By noublipasa
I think I am next :)

I think I am next :)
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,248
Posted By noublipasa
Right click with your sniper and you locate your...

Right click with your sniper and you locate your enemies (or allies) directly without having to search for them with a black screen.
Forum: Zone 04-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,267
Posted By noublipasa
1st luckiest kill : I was with my sniper three...

1st luckiest kill : I was with my sniper three noobs near barrels : one shot, all dead :S

2nd : I was in spar with a trial look so wolf would not regonize me, he came in and i took his 1k bounty :)
Forum: Zone 04-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,838
Posted By noublipasa
True when I see a hacker I check if Donark is on...

True when I see a hacker I check if Donark is on and I just pm him to come and lock the hacker. If he is on zone or era it does not change really anything from my point of view.
Forum: Zone 03-27-2009, 10:11 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,082
Posted By noublipasa
I find it great. We need new events and this one...

I find it great. We need new events and this one looks beast.
Forum: Zone 03-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By noublipasa
I won the barrel wars event. Then joker took a...

I won the barrel wars event. Then joker took a barrel (while on stafftag) and killed me.
I hate when he does that... he always takes my bounty :(
Forum: Zone 03-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,954
Posted By noublipasa
Well I don't like the term lame. When I first...

Well I don't like the term lame. When I first started zone I was like ok what is the best rifle to use? Green rifle ? 20 damage but short range...
Photon ? 22 damage and a really good range so that...
Forum: Zone 03-25-2009, 07:37 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 55,412
Posted By noublipasa
You sound familiar to me... anyways if your...

You sound familiar to me...
anyways if your quiting zone then goodbye.
Come and visit ;).
Forum: Zone 03-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By noublipasa
Mini one I am talking about...

Mini one I am talking about snowraces,jumpraces... etc not events for Doubleshot or things like that.

Sean thats what I did I just stopped graal and did my homework or something like that.
But...
Forum: Zone 03-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,954
Posted By noublipasa
Ok you guys say we lame too much ? Maybe it is...

Ok you guys say we lame too much ? Maybe it is true. Im top 9 with photon it says it all XD.
But so oldies never used redrifle or bluerifle or photon?
Did they just play with apprices Lrpulsar and...
Forum: Zone 03-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,954
Posted By noublipasa
Yeah we need some people to be Zone police very...

Yeah we need some people to be Zone police very bad.
Forum: Zone 03-23-2009, 07:43 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,954
Posted By noublipasa
Sory Mini but oldbies aren't nice to me. You...

Sory Mini but oldbies aren't nice to me.
You (are you an oldbie?) said ewwwww it's wehec when I came on Era.
For me dutchies are nicer than oldbies but maybe it isn't true for everyone.

But...
Forum: Zone 03-23-2009, 12:37 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By noublipasa
That's a radical solution steve but it would make...

That's a radical solution steve but it would make bunker planet a hell lot beter that's for sure
Forum: Zone 03-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,954
Posted By noublipasa
Ok I agree dutchies (and me maybe) have been...

Ok I agree dutchies (and me maybe) have been calling other people noobs and stuff... so what ? what makes them so bad? what makes oldbies so good ?
Forum: Zone 03-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By noublipasa
Thanks for being cooperative ;) . yes that...

Thanks for being cooperative ;) .
yes that command would be great but dan is busy or lazy :d and i think he has other priorities to work on so if this command was to be scripte it would take a long...
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By noublipasa
Yeah sometimes I make mistakes in english and...

Yeah sometimes I make mistakes in english and everyone goes "learn to speak english french frog " it makes me laugh coz all they can say in french is "bonjour je suis anglais"
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 08:57 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By noublipasa
Ravenblade your idea is great : ¨find a staff...

Ravenblade your idea is great : ¨find a staff member to come remove them immediatly¨ but donark is american and therefore was sleeping and apart from him staff are never online... they just come to...
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,954
Posted By noublipasa
Dutchies are nice those who aren't nice are...

Dutchies are nice those who aren't nice are oldbies : always saying : wow your a noob, wow you suck, ewwww its wehec , run (although they are teaming)... etc

-I think that to increase the...
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 10:39 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By noublipasa
Sorry but why are you guys so aggresive? You...

Sorry but why are you guys so aggresive?
You can't beat them if they have long range weapons and you can't move because you are blocked by boxes...
I was there so I understand the situation : you...
Forum: Zone 03-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By noublipasa
when i got my bluerifle I played for like one...

when i got my bluerifle I played for like one hour then I went to bed and leaved graal right there without closing it. Then in the morning boom: you have been disconect because you didn't move :P I...
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 09:50 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By noublipasa
I was a trial noob when jetpack,redrifle and...

I was a trial noob when jetpack,redrifle and bluerifle were in the trader. I also remembered playing with plasmarifle as I saw a demon looking guy with redpistoles :D

One day I played non-stop and...
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 09:43 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By noublipasa
Bye clash I loved talking to you in spar :p ...

Bye clash I loved talking to you in spar :p
Come and visit sometimes ;)

ps : sorry but you wasted your PERMANENT bps...
In one month with rps I have nearly more kills than you :D
Forum: Zone 03-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By noublipasa
Mini you said "ewww wehec get back on zone" that...

Mini you said "ewww wehec get back on zone" that is why I lamed you when you were digging sea shells on Era lol.
Forum: Zone 03-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By noublipasa
haha polcher rocks !

haha polcher rocks !
Showing results 76 to 100 of 113

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.