Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 114
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: eronix
Forum: Graphic Design 03-28-2007, 01:17 AM
Replies: 491
Views: 838,114
Posted By eronix
Jigga and me frenching. :(

Jigga and me frenching. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-28-2007, 01:06 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 6,637
Posted By eronix
Sup dawgs. I'm here to bash a server. Just...

Sup dawgs. I'm here to bash a server.

Just kidding, I love your ideas. Love it so much that I want to give you kudos, if it was possible.

Okay anyways, you want this server to be modern,...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-28-2007, 12:55 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,028
Posted By eronix
Why give jigga an idea.. ;( I doubt you even have...

Why give jigga an idea.. ;( I doubt you even have a server anymore.. Or wait, is it something else now?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-28-2007, 12:53 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,781
Posted By eronix
Alright to start it off: Hey guys. I don't...

Alright to start it off:

Hey guys. I don't know many of you, and probably won't ever (I don't enjoy playing the servers you guys play, we all have different tastes.)

When I played graal, I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,891
Posted By eronix
Then how come I have never heard about him before...

Then how come I have never heard about him before >:|
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,781
Posted By eronix
Joker..? Which one, theres like 5 million.. Or a...

Joker..? Which one, theres like 5 million.. Or a couple :(

Theres one from classic, Joker Cassini, some other ones from UN.. Which one are you?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,781
Posted By eronix
Excuse me? Who the hell are YOU? Sad sad...

Excuse me? Who the hell are YOU?

Sad sad kid. :(
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2007, 06:49 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
Agreed, admins just cause fighting, and usually...

Agreed, admins just cause fighting, and usually when you have an admin it really means "loel owner tinks i beter ten all of U. now i best n cna fire u if u agrue wit me!"
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-18-2007, 06:43 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,781
Posted By eronix
Lolhi im back for a bit

Hi I'm yendi.

I was cool.

I am an oldbie.

I am also a has-been.

Have a nice day.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Replies: 22
Bye
Views: 2,436
Posted By eronix
Jeez I remember you from so long ago. ...

Jeez I remember you from so long ago.

Leaving graal already? But it's so soon!

Oh well.. I'll miss you dude, we used to talk alot ;P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-18-2007, 06:31 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,814
Posted By eronix
Stefan could never get me my backups for graal...

Stefan could never get me my backups for graal realms. :( Maybe it was just the person who asked though
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2007, 06:26 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,080
Posted By eronix
1. Matt what the hell :( I liked DN better when...

1. Matt what the hell :( I liked DN better when it was classic,

2. The idea is good, but sorry, you can't live to those expectations. You have GK with stefan and some of the greatest scripters who...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,411
Posted By eronix
Hey, grammar errors end retards fighting ...

Hey, grammar errors end retards fighting


Whoa. Big words from a small man.


That was adequately funny, actually.


Never heard of you. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,344
Posted By eronix
Yeah I could be wrong, I don't hang out on most...

Yeah I could be wrong, I don't hang out on most of the crappier classic servers much;

Usually to get a job on the classic servers, its about er.. "Who you know and who you blow" <- theres the...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
Awesome. I love it when an idiot staff member who...

Awesome. I love it when an idiot staff member who thinks they're awesome gets yelled at.

Modern servers are full of arguments, so yeah, keep the peace and you'll be one hell of an owner :)
Forum: Graphic Design 03-18-2007, 07:11 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,424
Posted By eronix
Rapid, I know you GFXed in the past. ...

Rapid, I know you GFXed in the past.

Anyways.

Fair gfx, some kid gave me a tryout a couple days ago claiming to be a god at GFX, and his gfx were 50x worse then yours, so yeah, I guess that...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-18-2007, 07:07 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,909
Posted By eronix
Oh my god, Xzir, dude. Put some glass panes...

Oh my god, Xzir, dude.

Put some glass panes in place of the shingles, and your house will be the sexiest modern work made in the history of graal.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-18-2007, 07:05 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,297
Posted By eronix
I agree, it would be a very good wooden bunny

I agree, it would be a very good wooden bunny
Forum: Graphic Design 03-18-2007, 07:03 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,554
Posted By eronix
It's on an alright path, could use a wee bit more...

It's on an alright path, could use a wee bit more detail, and make the rotting nails a bit more.. well visible

Other then that, it's a good gfx, definitely keep up the good work.

EDIT: Didn't...
Forum: Level Design 03-18-2007, 07:00 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,610
Posted By eronix
8/10... But wait I'm sure you know why: ...

8/10... But wait

I'm sure you know why:

THE CLIFFS.
They just seem so ugly, even though they are a part of the classic tileset.

Since this was made with a older tileset, I really can't give...
Forum: Level Design 03-18-2007, 06:57 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,836
Posted By eronix
Constructive criticism: 3/10 The only...

Constructive criticism:

3/10

The only good thing about this level is the gold road, and even that clashes with the whole "ice castle" layout you have here.
You picked a horrid floor to use,...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2007, 06:52 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
Well, I'm not saying get too many gfxers: ...

Well, I'm not saying get too many gfxers:

Again, this is another one of those crossroads in the server management trail, you stop and ask yourself:

"Okay. I can hire 10 gfxers, get tons of work...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2007, 06:47 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,344
Posted By eronix
See, for all we know, you could have shown most...

See, for all we know, you could have shown most of your levels to private servers.

Goes in this order:

Gold servers: EXTREMELY HIGH EXPECTATIONS, GOOD REFERENCES, AWESOME ACTIVITY, AWESOME...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2007, 06:29 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
Oh good, the more gfxers you have, the better off...

Oh good, the more gfxers you have, the better off you'll be when it comes to gfxing;

AND OH MY ****ING GOD, FINALLY A SERVER THAT GOES Owner>Manager>ETC

I hate the damn servers that are all:
...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2007, 06:08 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
Well come on dude, are you really going to...

Well come on dude, are you really going to pressure everything on one gfxer? :(

That causes stress.
Stress causes cortisol.
And thats why people need relacore.

Thats the #1 reason staff quit...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 114

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.