Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,954
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Help with displaying..

Ok, I was just wondering if anyone could explain and show examples of how exactly to display x ammt of variables in an array, and than be able to scroll through the rest of the variables in the...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,517
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah I kind of noticed that while making it, but...

Yeah I kind of noticed that while making it, but actually liked it o.O
Forum: Graphic Design 08-30-2009, 01:19 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,517
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah I agree, honestly the tree was a quick fix....

Yeah I agree, honestly the tree was a quick fix. I did all that crap in Photoshop with intent to fix it up later on. But obviously I never got around to it.. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 08-30-2009, 01:11 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,517
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Not sure what you mean? o.O

Not sure what you mean? o.O
Forum: Graphic Design 08-30-2009, 12:23 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,517
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Modern tileset..

Here's a modern tileset that I started working on in my spare time awhile ago. Never really got around to finishing it, nor do I know if I will in the near future either. So yeah, tell me what ya...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,469
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
What he said ^ ^^

What he said ^ ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2009, 07:58 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
That's the opposite of what I'm saying. I think...

That's the opposite of what I'm saying. I think ACCOUNTS should be free, and developing should cost. It would obviously bring more people in if they didn't have to pay just to play this god forsaken...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-29-2009, 07:44 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,273
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Seriously.. Wtf?

Ok, I just logged in and it seems the server list is getting smaller and smaller. Wtf is going on with Graal? Like is this some type of joke or something? Stefan claims that he looks at it as a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2009, 10:08 AM
Replies: 288
Views: 746,956
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Not sure as to how I never noticed this thread...

Not sure as to how I never noticed this thread before, but while I have some negative/positive feedback that I would like to input into this thread. I will do it tomorrow after I wake up as it may be...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-27-2009, 08:25 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,174
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
The way you are shading is making your sprites...

The way you are shading is making your sprites look very flat. And your characters are very.. stiff.. x_x Try picking one of the character sprites and putting them into a more "loose" and realistic...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2009, 07:22 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,713
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I have another question, Inside of the class, I...

I have another question, Inside of the class, I am trying to send variables from serverside to clientside in the class, Atm I'm trying to do so with a triggeraction also, but it doesn't seem to work....
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2009, 06:22 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,713
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Alright, that solves the problem oddly. o.O...

Alright, that solves the problem oddly. o.O Thanks Gambet. ^^
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2009, 06:00 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,713
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Class help please.

Hi, im having issues with this script. I'm not really used to using triggeractions so I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out the issue as to why my triggeraction isn't actually being...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-19-2009, 05:41 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,968
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Not to be mean Aeko, you know I lova ya man but...

Not to be mean Aeko, you know I lova ya man but that = lol.. The details on it might be cooler if you tried not PILLOW SHADING! z.z
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2009, 03:13 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,454
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Player Disconnect?

I'm sure curious if there is any way to check when a player disconnects from the server? I know there is function onActionPlayeronline() for players logging on to the server, but is there a function...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-16-2009, 12:43 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,697
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You made the whole image look flat.. :noob:

You made the whole image look flat.. :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 07-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Replies: 547
Sticky: Free tiles
Views: 1,061,400
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ohhh ok, I gotcha! lol. Yeah it is quite...

Ohhh ok, I gotcha! lol. Yeah it is quite unfinished. >_<
Forum: Graphic Design 07-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Replies: 547
Sticky: Free tiles
Views: 1,061,400
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Thanks, but yeah I meant to try and give it a...

Thanks, but yeah I meant to try and give it a "dingy/dirty" look, so I tried to texture it a bit. Not sure about the re-sized thing though. XD
Forum: Graphic Design 07-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Replies: 547
Sticky: Free tiles
Views: 1,061,400
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Here are some tiles that I started for Sales' war...

Here are some tiles that I started for Sales' war server awhile back. But I don't think he is considering bringing back that server so I'm sure he won't mind if I post them here for free use. Not...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,092
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yes, but regardless of scripting, what else is...

Yes, but regardless of scripting, what else is going to be done? Andy's scripting isn't going to make the whole server become finished. :frown:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,092
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
So yeah.. Bomy Island..

Well as of recently i've personally been thinking about how the life of Graal has been slowly but surely dying and as well as myself thinking this I've been seeing a lot of threads regarding just...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,701
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Did I just explain that for no reason.. ? x_x

Did I just explain that for no reason.. ? x_x
Forum: Graphic Design 05-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,701
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
No not that one Angel. That was just something...

No not that one Angel. That was just something Elk fooled around with on Testbed. It was actually Tom who started the platformer awhile back, than Elk joined, and I tried to actually help out myself...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-18-2009, 02:06 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,568
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Here ya go, hope this helps. ^^

Here ya go, hope this helps. ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 23,566
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
As Ziro has recently stated, there have been...

As Ziro has recently stated, there have been quite a few updates and we are continually working towards achieving our goal of revamping Maloria into the fun and memorable server everyone once knew....
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.