Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 175
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: GarethOmni
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,223
Posted By GarethOmni
Nobody cares

Nobody cares
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 17,120
Posted By GarethOmni
get out and never come back.

get out and never come back.
Forum: Videos 10-28-2009, 12:21 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 20,456
Posted By GarethOmni
P.good

P.good
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-28-2009, 12:13 AM
Replies: 115
Views: 21,878
Posted By GarethOmni
It should be obvious as to where he is pulling it...

It should be obvious as to where he is pulling it out of. Little kids always want to whine about staff, even if they have to make crap up.

Another Idea would be to make more missions/quests, but...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-27-2009, 12:52 AM
Replies: 115
Views: 21,878
Posted By GarethOmni
I've said before to add things like territories,...

I've said before to add things like territories, and to put in those territories things like shops that provide income or a certain item (or both).
Why should businesses be player ran? They should...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,223
Posted By GarethOmni
Era needs to start thinking out of it's usual box...

Era needs to start thinking out of it's usual box if it's going to not end up like this :cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,321
Posted By GarethOmni
Congrats on the baby, even if it's late. (The...

Congrats on the baby, even if it's late. (The congrats that is)
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,815
Posted By GarethOmni
I too am ga... I mean I have this problem too.

I too am ga...
I mean I have this problem too.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 14,177
Posted By GarethOmni
So far Era still hasnt retained it's old glory...

So far Era still hasnt retained it's old glory for long, Koth helped bring that out for a while but it died down.
I look forward to new management and the changes that may follow.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-11-2009, 05:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,138
Posted By GarethOmni
Yeah, the hardest part is finding the ones that...

Yeah, the hardest part is finding the ones that balance with all the others.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,138
Posted By GarethOmni
Exclamation Gang Perks

This is an idea I've been thinking about from previous discussions and such, I'd like to get some comments on these ideas, and some feed back. Please keep discussion on track and refrain from...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,177
Posted By GarethOmni
I highly disagree with business weapons being the...

I highly disagree with business weapons being the most powerful.
Especially when you take into consideration the Ravson and AP7, the DC9 is an ok weapon, but thats it. It's ok. Most ppa weapons when...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-23-2009, 10:12 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 12,075
Posted By GarethOmni
Chris, you could make it public and keep it under...

Chris, you could make it public and keep it under Wil's control. Make both parties happy.

Just setup the BHer system so it's public BUT make it so a percentage of those bounties go to bher for...
Forum: Your opinion 04-22-2009, 01:49 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 90,149
Posted By GarethOmni
I think it's due to the fact that people are...

I think it's due to the fact that people are normally drawn to this game at a younger age (When not usually able to spend money on it) and not being able to afford it.
It seems a lot more expensive...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-22-2009, 01:35 AM
Replies: 98
Views: 12,075
Posted By GarethOmni
Yeah, but you get bang for your buck. PPA...

Yeah, but you get bang for your buck. PPA provides timed protection, BHer is more of a "Guaranteed Kill" kind of thing.

Frank's idea is awesome, we did that a while back and it was loads of fun. ...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-22-2009, 01:31 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,121
Posted By GarethOmni
Only complaint I have is that outside of the...

Only complaint I have is that outside of the orange brick building level.

The roofs are wierd, it's an interesting concept making them seem indented. But If you're going to do it, I think it might...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-22-2009, 01:27 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,113
Posted By GarethOmni
I thank you good sirs for featuring our Agents in...

I thank you good sirs for featuring our Agents in your hilarious video. What a great show of how faithful and dependable our agents can be! They even die for you!

Remember, /ppa to hire an agent...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-22-2009, 01:23 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,148
Posted By GarethOmni
I wouldnt know, It's been a bit since I've been...

I wouldnt know, It's been a bit since I've been in there with the not so awesome levels ;o
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,148
Posted By GarethOmni
With all due respect: Those levels are...

With all due respect:
Those levels are atrocious. They do NOT match the BH style, The Era mafia base is not that awesome looking, You should just hunt down the older levels from back in the day and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-13-2009, 12:20 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 12,887
Posted By GarethOmni
I'm talking about adding versatility to the two...

I'm talking about adding versatility to the two dimensional broken record that is Era.

But it looks like that is already being done, I've been gone for a long time and now I see these instruments,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-10-2009, 01:22 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 12,887
Posted By GarethOmni
Yeah, that's true. But we don't have a lot...

Yeah, that's true.

But we don't have a lot of players because of the server's "Tunnel Vision" approach for crap to do.

pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk pk.

Oh right, did I mention Pk?
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 12,887
Posted By GarethOmni
I agree with more new areas on Era. Putting...

I agree with more new areas on Era.

Putting more roads down, more cities, and having a farther distance from one place to the next would create a more realistic need for cars as well.

It took...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 10,855
Posted By GarethOmni
When Zorg found out I emptied the Tachi safe. ...

When Zorg found out I emptied the Tachi safe.

Best response ever.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,533
Posted By GarethOmni
Gangs do need a point, but how are we going to...

Gangs do need a point, but how are we going to accomplish this?

One Idea I've had was to give each "gang base" a territory.

Bare with me, this will take some explaining.

Alright, so we know...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-21-2008, 01:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,638
Posted By GarethOmni
I wanted some more in-depth coverage. And is...

I wanted some more in-depth coverage.

And is that what she said? Maybe...just maybe. :o
Showing results 76 to 100 of 175

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.