Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-29-2006, 12:31 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,839
Posted By AlaricoMontario
As someone who has done levels... Yeah,...

As someone who has done levels...

Yeah, right, you make a .gmap with 200+ levels, then we'll talk.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-28-2006, 11:59 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,309
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Boats would do alot for GK - they already do. ...

Boats would do alot for GK - they already do.

I'll fiddle around with a boat gfx sometime after I move, and then when you have a graphics it's just copy/pasting of scripts from the old boat.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,309
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Actually Draenin, Alarid0 was more than willing...

Actually Draenin, Alarid0 was more than willing to help me last time I asked for a graphic (it just never came to fruit because I scrapped the idea) and I'm sure its not hard to copy/paste a larger...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,046
Posted By AlaricoMontario
No wonder he doesn't do much then. I...

No wonder he doesn't do much then.

I wouldn't either if I had to pay to be a staff xD
Forum: GK Bugs 07-28-2006, 05:19 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,046
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I thought Sam didn't have to pay since he worked...

I thought Sam didn't have to pay since he worked for them xX
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-28-2006, 05:42 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Price Comparison- ~Misty Mug's Prices~ ...

Price Comparison-
~Misty Mug's Prices~
Pizza(16p) Rum(18p) Dinner Special(30p) Breakfast(20p) Lunch(20p)
Beer(20p) Booze(15p)

~Sea Dog Saloon's Prices~
Pizza(2p) Breakfast Special(15p)...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-28-2006, 01:14 AM
Replies: 166
Views: 19,865
Posted By AlaricoMontario
004ACAF4 in Module "Graal4.exe" Read Address...

004ACAF4 in Module "Graal4.exe" Read Address 00000024
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Replies: 166
Views: 19,865
Posted By AlaricoMontario
"Updater: Could Not Delete Graal4.exe!" I'm...

"Updater: Could Not Delete Graal4.exe!"

I'm going to try to delete the program and re-download it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Thanks Mate (Also, I heard Leoni lost her...

Thanks Mate

(Also, I heard Leoni lost her job due to my Cook's lies... I will handle my Cook, but she's innocent)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-27-2006, 05:45 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ah, thanks malinko too then :)

Ah, thanks malinko too then :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-27-2006, 04:50 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
The SDS is back online. Come and enjoy the...

The SDS is back online.

Come and enjoy the cheapest food around. Even cheaper than the Misty Mug Tavern! (And their Cook said so, not us ;) )

Bjorn:
Thanks x 23489014839205123457572034857 for...
Forum: Zone 07-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,914
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Welcome to GK's world buddy

Welcome to GK's world buddy
Forum: Gods 07-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,684
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ah.... thanks.

Ah.... thanks.
Forum: Gods 07-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,684
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Holy word doesn't work on Lords.

Holy word doesn't work on Lords.
Forum: Gods 07-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,684
Posted By AlaricoMontario
ARe you sure Draenin? Because I'm level 10...

ARe you sure Draenin?

Because I'm level 10 and it says I lack the skill to cast avatar.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
That's what I mean. Drae fixed it, but it...

That's what I mean.

Drae fixed it, but it hasn't been uploaded yet ;)
Forum: Gods 07-26-2006, 07:06 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,684
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Wrong. Brigid has the potential to be powerful....

Wrong.
Brigid has the potential to be powerful.


Right now there is no way for a Brigid follower to level in grace, so as it stands, Brigid isnot powerful for the majority of it's followers.
Forum: GK Bugs 07-26-2006, 05:51 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 731
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Try re-doing the corners again?

Try re-doing the corners again?
Forum: GK Bugs 07-26-2006, 05:40 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 731
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Meet me in Debug

Meet me in Debug
Forum: GK Bugs 07-26-2006, 05:30 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 731
Posted By AlaricoMontario
o0! Ask Draenin. Basically the same...

o0!

Ask Draenin.

Basically the same thing happened to the Sea Dog -he helped me fix it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2006, 05:25 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Draenin> all of you

Draenin> all of you
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2006, 04:52 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Thanks Draenin.

Thanks Draenin.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2006, 04:23 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I am fully aware of the problem with the Sea Dog...

I am fully aware of the problem with the Sea Dog Saloon - I am working on fixing it as I type this. Staff, please be patient. Managers, hold on to the stuff until this is fixed.

This should be...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-25-2006, 03:17 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Beverages and lunch/dinner/breakfast courses will...

Beverages and lunch/dinner/breakfast courses will be made cheaper, but other than that it's off to debug.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-25-2006, 02:33 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Bjorn/Sam/Stefan: When can I get the beer...

Bjorn/Sam/Stefan:

When can I get the beer and rum maker as the MMT has.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.