Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
sage_scooby
Forum:
Information
08-29-2007, 02:08 AM
Replies:
35
Maps.
Views:
4,229
Posted By
sage_scooby
I hope you don't mind Googi. I put the maps on...
I hope you don't mind Googi. I put the maps on my GK site.
Forum:
Information
08-28-2007, 05:26 AM
Replies:
35
Maps.
Views:
4,229
Posted By
sage_scooby
I don't know about easier but it made it more...
I don't know about easier but it made it more interesting. I spent countless hours camped by cove in the trees waiting for the drumming of a lords feet.
Forum:
Tech Support
08-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Replies:
21
Server Remote Control
Views:
3,405
Posted By
sage_scooby
Every account but my Admin account is having this...
Every account but my Admin account is having this issue as well.
Forum:
Information
08-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Replies:
35
Maps.
Views:
4,229
Posted By
sage_scooby
My only thing is on the dungeon exploration. I...
My only thing is on the dungeon exploration. I remember learning the main dungeon on my own, mostly from following lords.
As a mode of getting around no-one uses the kingdom dungeons. There are...
Forum:
Feature request
08-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Replies:
10
"Favorites" on server list...
Views:
13,297
Posted By
sage_scooby
Sort of, it held the last 5 you visited in a drop...
Sort of, it held the last 5 you visited in a drop down box.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
08-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Replies:
28
Different Picks maybe?
Views:
4,722
Posted By
sage_scooby
Right now they spawn much faster than you can...
Right now they spawn much faster than you can mine them solo. In a room with a few minerals I think you'd be fine. We're not talking one hit smashes.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
08-25-2007, 06:26 AM
Replies:
28
Different Picks maybe?
Views:
4,722
Posted By
sage_scooby
I like that idea.
I like that idea.
Forum:
GK Bugs
08-25-2007, 03:05 AM
Replies:
28
platemail of berwean
Views:
5,098
Posted By
sage_scooby
I just tested it. Mithril Chainmail AC+6...
I just tested it.
Mithril Chainmail AC+6 Armour+90 15kg
Also to note that it doesn't have GFX for players. (IE: Old mith)
Max ea its 22.158kg
Also lowers the speed cap, I didn't test it against...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
08-25-2007, 03:02 AM
Replies:
28
Different Picks maybe?
Views:
4,722
Posted By
sage_scooby
Would be neat if after mining so much you...
Would be neat if after mining so much you increase your skill level or something.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
08-25-2007, 02:50 AM
Replies:
28
Different Picks maybe?
Views:
4,722
Posted By
sage_scooby
Isn't there a graal workers pickaxe? I've never...
Isn't there a graal workers pickaxe? I've never had any of the GW tools. I can't recall myself.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
08-25-2007, 02:49 AM
Replies:
19
Create food scrolls
Views:
3,264
Posted By
sage_scooby
Also try making with 107 wisdom and bakers gear. ...
Also try making with 107 wisdom and bakers gear.
I have a decent supply of rum XD. Though I made some of it myself and I randomly buy it at the MMT.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
08-25-2007, 02:47 AM
Replies:
55
Kingdom dungeons.
Views:
6,732
Posted By
sage_scooby
I dunno about boats. Though maybe just allow...
I dunno about boats. Though maybe just allow them to use the ferries. They are slower ways of getting around than being able to use the crafted boats.
Forum:
Information
08-25-2007, 02:45 AM
Replies:
13
Craftable items on main.
Views:
2,695
Posted By
sage_scooby
I've been working on my GK helpsite again. If...
I've been working on my GK helpsite again. If you don't mind I'll use this list to save me a bunch of time and research lolz. If you do mind let me know if not I'll go ahead and put it on when I...
Forum:
GK Bugs
08-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Replies:
28
platemail of berwean
Views:
5,098
Posted By
sage_scooby
Mithril is why Mithril Chainmail of berwean is...
Mithril is why Mithril Chainmail of berwean is light. I dunno what berwean is but it's had nothing to do with the armour weight.
*Also agrees speed caps suck*
Forum:
GK Suggestions
08-23-2007, 04:36 PM
Replies:
19
Create food scrolls
Views:
3,264
Posted By
sage_scooby
Rum is about the only thing I buy in the tavern. ...
Rum is about the only thing I buy in the tavern.
Lvl 107 makes more than one pizza no?
The inn would still have plenty of business. The only people that need to buy food there is new players. ...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
08-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Replies:
19
Create food scrolls
Views:
3,264
Posted By
sage_scooby
Create food scrolls
I think it would be nice to be able to inscribe create food.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
08-18-2007, 12:35 AM
Replies:
35
Thefts and scams?
Views:
4,201
Posted By
sage_scooby
V5 Promo nice lolz:D Maybe post a sign with...
V5 Promo nice lolz:D
Maybe post a sign with some general guideline to not get scammed in the trade rooms. Personally I don't see what the problem is, just be smart and cautious. Is it really...
Forum:
Kingdoms
08-13-2007, 05:58 PM
Replies:
10
Glitching Items...
Views:
1,590
Posted By
sage_scooby
Can't complain too much its still a problem. At...
Can't complain too much its still a problem. At least he didn't make a new thread to complain lolz............
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
08-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Replies:
15
Gfx.
Views:
5,797
Posted By
sage_scooby
<3 for halberd
<3 for halberd
Forum:
GK Suggestions
08-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Replies:
11
Houses
Views:
1,248
Posted By
sage_scooby
I like this idea. I would also suggest that if...
I like this idea. I would also suggest that if possible make it so that if the house hasn't been worked on in X amount of days that it can be destroyed. Another idea would be to give under...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
08-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Replies:
34
Darlene159 (42)
Views:
4,368
Posted By
sage_scooby
Happy belated birthday.
Happy belated birthday.
Forum:
Samurai
08-06-2007, 04:07 PM
Replies:
9
Goodbye...
Views:
1,735
Posted By
sage_scooby
Farewell mate
Farewell mate
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
08-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Replies:
69
Poll:
New MMT ownership wanted
Views:
12,006
Posted By
sage_scooby
I couldn't find the vote for Tig button. :cry:
I couldn't find the vote for Tig button. :cry:
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
07-31-2007, 10:44 PM
Replies:
14
MMT Ownership Thread - Discussion
Views:
1,541
Posted By
sage_scooby
Tig for Emperor of MMT! >_<
Tig for Emperor of MMT! >_<
Forum:
Birthday Forum
07-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Replies:
13
dlang (17)
Views:
1,664
Posted By
sage_scooby
Happy birthday Inver!:D
Happy birthday Inver!:D
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:05 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.