Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 444
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crono1508
Forum: Questions about V6 10-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,989
Posted By Crono1508
Sadly, I tend to memorize the random password,...

Sadly, I tend to memorize the random password, hehe. :p
(I still remember my first Graal password)
Forum: Guild Life 10-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 13,184
Posted By Crono1508
However, once its active they can always change...

However, once its active they can always change the meaning.
Forum: Questions about V6 10-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,989
Posted By Crono1508
Business is business, said with respect. But...

Business is business, said with respect.

But all in all, I'm starting to feel that development toward this game is becoming a little unworthy due to the playercount dramastically decreasing.
...
Forum: Questions about V6 10-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,989
Posted By Crono1508
I don't want to sound like a troll 'bout the...

I don't want to sound like a troll 'bout the subscription plans (because everyone complains), but it definitely isn't heading in a good route. Anyone with eyes can agree with me. And GraalOnline is...
Forum: Questions about V6 10-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,989
Posted By Crono1508
Subscriptions...

Any thought of it ever changing or relating back to the old plans? Is there a new subscription planned for the next GraalClient? Or is this the one we're stuck with until Graal's death...?
Forum: Level Design 10-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,269
Posted By Crono1508
Open the GraalClient and on the login screen use...

Open the GraalClient and on the login screen use the taskbar to install packages and then under development tools select Level Editor.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2w5216r.jpg
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,136
Posted By Crono1508
+the playercount

+the playercount
Forum: N-Pulse News 10-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,979
Posted By Crono1508
I only took two screenshots. ...

I only took two screenshots.

http://i33.tinypic.com/9bf4aw.png

http://i33.tinypic.com/abnu0.png
Forum: N-Pulse News 10-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,979
Posted By Crono1508
Exitium wins.

Exitium wins.
Forum: Your opinion 09-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 71,808
Posted By Crono1508
Notice all girls mentioned either lag/delay in...

Notice all girls mentioned either lag/delay in some way (mainly because of checking UDP); I would have to go Stella as my number girl because she actually has/had unchecked UDP.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-25-2009, 10:11 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,718
Posted By Crono1508
disablemap

Doesn't seem to work? What am I doing wrong.

GS2
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated(){
disablemap();
}

GS1
//#CLIENTSIDE
Forum: Graphic Design 09-23-2009, 04:04 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,596
Posted By Crono1508
The icecube looks nice, goodjob.

The icecube looks nice, goodjob.
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 09-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,660
Posted By Crono1508
/recall was the command, you know, some NPC.

/recall was the command, you know, some NPC.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 23,506
Posted By Crono1508
You love drawing!

You love drawing!
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 09-22-2009, 06:21 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,660
Posted By Crono1508
Again with the lies Squirt. Don't worry we'll...

Again with the lies Squirt. Don't worry we'll huddle up in your Mercy Guildhouse and let you lame our spar rate.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,120
Posted By Crono1508
Death of the Breathing God - Nothing beats mine...

Death of the Breathing God - Nothing beats mine name of a legendary axe!
Forum: Future Improvements 09-17-2009, 05:02 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,192
Posted By Crono1508
This would expand variety to the max for level...

This would expand variety to the max for level editors.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-16-2009, 03:38 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,379
Posted By Crono1508
That isn't the reason why you've ALREADY came...

That isn't the reason why you've ALREADY came back.

If I recall MD doesn't even play the game anymore. And even if he did, you should be trolling on Zodiac instead of Unholy Nation because I know...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-16-2009, 03:29 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,379
Posted By Crono1508
This earns a reputation.

This earns a reputation.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-16-2009, 02:09 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,379
Posted By Crono1508
Alright, close this one up. Next one he...

Alright, close this one up.

Next one he makes delete it please because obviously he's scammed us three times now!
Forum: Level Design 09-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,855
Posted By Crono1508
Can someone pin point where the errors are? Are...

Can someone pin point where the errors are? Are they tile errors or what? I don't see them.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-15-2009, 05:43 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,233
Posted By Crono1508
You seem pretty immature for a 25 year old. This...

You seem pretty immature for a 25 year old. This made me laugh.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 11,590
Posted By Crono1508
"I've seen this before! " Crono (21)...

"I've seen this before! "

Crono (21) (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1422846#post1422846)
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-12-2009, 11:52 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 11,590
Posted By Crono1508
Crono (22)

Happy Birthday Crono!
:pluffy:
Forum: Future Improvements 09-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,339
Posted By Crono1508
No friends Hiro!!! No friends!!! :mad:

No friends Hiro!!! No friends!!! :mad:
Showing results 76 to 100 of 444

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.