Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
ceserthen
Forum:
Graphic Design
02-28-2008, 04:14 AM
Replies:
37
Sword (3D)
Views:
3,664
Posted By
ceserthen
Try Blender. It's actually pretty good for a free...
Try Blender. It's actually pretty good for a free 3d imager.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Replies:
15
fighter pilot helmet
Views:
2,254
Posted By
ceserthen
Simple, reduce the amount of pixels in the visor...
Simple, reduce the amount of pixels in the visor by elimanting them. Look at the other zone helmets that have the transparancy to see how.
Forum:
Zormite Republic
02-23-2008, 01:06 AM
Replies:
8
GFX release
Views:
1,160
Posted By
ceserthen
GFX release
Well I have nothing to do on my hands so I'll start "re-releasing" the Zormite armor. Here is the shield
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Replies:
20
a gun i made
Views:
2,273
Posted By
ceserthen
Try to add a little more detail or roughness to...
Try to add a little more detail or roughness to the helmet
Forum:
Zone
02-22-2008, 01:42 AM
Replies:
18
Poll:
Rising Damage Text
Views:
2,753
Posted By
ceserthen
Why the harshness, all this is, is a "fancied up...
Why the harshness, all this is, is a "fancied up version" of what we have now. I say yes, This is actually a pretty good idea.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
02-05-2008, 05:33 AM
Replies:
22
New gun... any ideas for name?
Views:
2,683
Posted By
ceserthen
shaded a bit better hope ye likes.:D
shaded a bit better hope ye likes.:D
Forum:
Zone
01-27-2008, 03:32 AM
Replies:
34
Gravity Hammer and Platform Map
Views:
5,527
Posted By
ceserthen
I hope you don't get sued...:D jk good new update
I hope you don't get sued...:D jk good new update
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-26-2008, 04:22 AM
Replies:
16
Wep for Zone
Views:
2,536
Posted By
ceserthen
update (fronts presenting a problem)
update (fronts presenting a problem)
Forum:
Graphic Design
01-26-2008, 04:04 AM
Replies:
12
WIP: Modern tileset
Views:
2,168
Posted By
ceserthen
I liked the low detailing feel of the tileset so...
I liked the low detailing feel of the tileset so I added on. coments and crits please.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Replies:
15
New gun?
Views:
1,768
Posted By
ceserthen
simple you have more accuracy in semi that you do...
simple you have more accuracy in semi that you do in full auto.
Forum:
Graphic Design
01-21-2008, 02:11 AM
Replies:
12
WIP: Modern tileset
Views:
2,168
Posted By
ceserthen
WIP: Modern tileset
Work in progress. I'm trying to make a classic tileset that has more of a modern feel to it. comments and criticisms please
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-20-2008, 04:22 AM
Replies:
10
New Gun
Views:
1,431
Posted By
ceserthen
I second this opinion
I second this opinion
Forum:
Gfx submissions
01-19-2008, 04:28 AM
Replies:
16
Wep for Zone
Views:
2,536
Posted By
ceserthen
Wep for Zone
Scarab gun.
Forum:
Graphic Design
01-02-2008, 07:24 PM
Replies:
40
My Graal Character WIP
Views:
5,137
Posted By
ceserthen
The Ear looks a bit off laterally, or maybe its...
The Ear looks a bit off laterally, or maybe its just me.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
11-02-2007, 03:26 AM
Replies:
63
Snow themed kingdom
Views:
5,393
Posted By
ceserthen
(offtopic: Zormites sorta a fusion between...
(offtopic: Zormites sorta a fusion between Greecian and Scandinavian just from what's mainly themed about the general landscape of the island.)
What would be awesome is if the snow island actually...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
11-02-2007, 12:36 AM
Replies:
63
Snow themed kingdom
Views:
5,393
Posted By
ceserthen
just personally Zormite always felt like it would...
just personally Zormite always felt like it would be a good northern snow kingdom, but thats just me.
Forum:
Zone
11-01-2007, 02:13 AM
Replies:
18
Zone Temple
Views:
2,363
Posted By
ceserthen
I had an idea like this once but the graphic...
I had an idea like this once but the graphic design to succesfully complete it would be death.
Forum:
Zone
10-31-2007, 12:17 AM
Replies:
20
Medals
Views:
2,822
Posted By
ceserthen
I think a real achivement is getting 100 kills...
I think a real achivement is getting 100 kills with the gravitron...
Forum:
Zone
10-25-2007, 03:44 AM
Replies:
21
Sounds in the Item Menu
Views:
1,926
Posted By
ceserthen
Made just a reshade/recolor
Made just a reshade/recolor
Forum:
Zone
10-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Replies:
21
Sounds in the Item Menu
Views:
1,926
Posted By
ceserthen
if you wish...
if you wish...
Forum:
Zone
10-21-2007, 02:35 AM
Replies:
75
New Zone
Views:
6,014
Posted By
ceserthen
Yay
Yay
Forum:
Gfx submissions
10-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Replies:
14
3 guns of various varieties
Views:
1,929
Posted By
ceserthen
naturally, I wanted to make some more...
naturally, I wanted to make some more realistically sized and not these huge ones it's all part of something I am working on
Forum:
Gfx submissions
10-18-2007, 02:59 AM
Replies:
14
3 guns of various varieties
Views:
1,929
Posted By
ceserthen
3 guns of various varieties
Well I've been sick lateyl and rather bored so I thought about posting these guns. all three are rifles and are from a unique idea I had a while back.(going down)
1.M1-9-Assault rifle
2.Pr2-Photon...
Forum:
Sounds & Music
10-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Replies:
14
[r]evolution
Views:
2,763
Posted By
ceserthen
needs to have a more climactic ending, just seems...
needs to have a more climactic ending, just seems to die there at the end.
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
09-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Replies:
19
Collisions: hiring
Views:
2,139
Posted By
ceserthen
The server is up. Come visit us at Dev Ceserthen.
The server is up. Come visit us at Dev Ceserthen.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Page 4 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:02 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.