Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nappa
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2005, 08:48 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 8,717
Posted By Nappa
Konis server wont work. It'll get as far as...

Konis server wont work. It'll get as far as oasis, which is as far as the trashcan.
Forum: Zormite Republic 06-19-2005, 08:47 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,468
Posted By Nappa
Zappa Zorkov For Leader Peace to the...

Zappa Zorkov For Leader

Peace to the fishdawgs.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2005, 01:03 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,415
Posted By Nappa
In this game Dagger is by far the best. Faster...

In this game Dagger is by far the best. Faster Attacking > All. The damage difference in weapons is non existant anyway.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,415
Posted By Nappa
Have it so if your attacking the door, your more...

Have it so if your attacking the door, your more wide open to attacks (a drop in ac and defence, since your focusing on the door instead of your opponent) or else the people withh -900 ac will just...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By Nappa
You say he attacks people for no reason. Now look...

You say he attacks people for no reason. Now look at your post.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,771
Posted By Nappa
I think you need to look back at your leaving...

I think you need to look back at your leaving thread.
Forum: Forest 06-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,561
Posted By Nappa
The big deal is I was Shaman. Then I was changed...

The big deal is I was Shaman. Then I was changed to Slave for no reason. Then I consulted Gryffon, and he changed me back to shaman.
Forum: Forest 06-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,561
Posted By Nappa
Doesn't mean s/he doesn't want a pretty girl...

Doesn't mean s/he doesn't want a pretty girl image.

My policy on internet females is unless they can prove their a female, their a man. I don't care if I don't consult them about it or whatever....
Forum: Forest 06-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,561
Posted By Nappa
I blame you because you had the abilities and the...

I blame you because you had the abilities and the motive. Noone else did.
Forum: Forest 06-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,561
Posted By Nappa
Yes, because Gryffon had to change me back when I...

Yes, because Gryffon had to change me back when I consulted him about it. Did you notice he added a whole Orcs section too while he was at it ?
Forum: Forest 06-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,561
Posted By Nappa
Well I didn't magically become a slave, and as...

Well I didn't magically become a slave, and as far as I know you didn't want me to do anything in forest. You changed me to Slave, no matter how much you want to deny it to keep your pretty girl...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,079
Posted By Nappa
Their are no plans and never will be any plans on...

Their are no plans and never will be any plans on helping GK developmental wise.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-04-2005, 05:56 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 776
Posted By Nappa
Their is PKing. It's called battlemode.

Their is PKing. It's called battlemode.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2005, 05:56 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,690
Posted By Nappa
And where do Orcs and Zormites fit in ?

And where do Orcs and Zormites fit in ?
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-04-2005, 05:55 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,690
Posted By Nappa
What ? Are you an idiot ? In almost every game...

What ? Are you an idiot ? In almost every game Orcs are shamanistic.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-04-2005, 05:53 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,079
Posted By Nappa
Thank you captain obvious.

Thank you captain obvious.
Forum: Forest 06-03-2005, 05:23 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,561
Posted By Nappa
Someone who chooses to change my rank to Slave...

Someone who chooses to change my rank to Slave because I tried to rp is a doofus in my books. That is you.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,855
Posted By Nappa
I take offense to this, good sir.

I take offense to this, good sir.
Forum: Samurai 06-01-2005, 04:59 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,642
Posted By Nappa
Agreed. 3 is the perfect number.

Agreed. 3 is the perfect number.
Forum: Samurai 06-01-2005, 03:47 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,642
Posted By Nappa
Make me emperor. Then we take over the world!

Make me emperor. Then we take over the world!
Forum: Forest 06-01-2005, 03:00 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,561
Posted By Nappa
A mistake you have made, gryffon. You have put...

A mistake you have made, gryffon. You have put another fool into power.

Edit:
Forgot to say goodbye. Have a fun time on Val. Make sure to fix that boat! I'll make sure to check up on Forest...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 844
Posted By Nappa
Since when do events masters have the abilities...

Since when do events masters have the abilities to ban people ?
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 980
Posted By Nappa
I don't think it's nice to post the address of...

I don't think it's nice to post the address of other peoples teamspeak servers.. I hope many people find that server and annoy you all.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-27-2005, 05:00 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 760
Posted By Nappa
awesome.

awesome.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-26-2005, 02:21 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 8,640
Posted By Nappa
Yeah. I remember that one time I used that...

Yeah. I remember that one time I used that program to add 24 gold shoguns onto my account, and ran up to him. He was so pissed off, he kept sending me pms for an hour yelling at me.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.