Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 207
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FreezeBurnX
Forum: Guild Life 09-26-2003, 12:26 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,158
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Question Guild House

Is it possible to have guild houses on Graal2001? If so, what are the requirements?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2003, 12:14 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,397
Posted By FreezeBurnX
He is just an ET now. He don't have any control...

He is just an ET now. He don't have any control powers, he used villa powers,
remove <accountname>
It would warp you from any place to outside of his house.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2003, 11:31 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,397
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Which powers? Have you read the thread/posts? ...

Which powers? Have you read the thread/posts?

Nappa was fired before that happened. :o

The dude lost 3 trees and I know it's not that Harmfull, but it's kinda annoying. You didn't only made a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-25-2003, 05:51 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,647
Posted By FreezeBurnX
But playerx!=x is inside of a flag and...

But playerx!=x is inside of a flag and distance=sqrt((change in x)^2+(change in y)^2); is suppose to be beetween {} since you put a ";" at the final, right? It accused an error.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-25-2003, 05:33 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,647
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Question PlayerTouchingMe?

Hello! I need a little help with this.
It should be like...

if(created){
dontblock;
drawaslight;
setimgpart greek.gif,32,0,32,32;
}
if (playertouchsme) {
setcoloreffect 1,1,1,.3;
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-25-2003, 04:48 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 4,397
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Why don't you explain why you were fired...? I...

Why don't you explain why you were fired...? I think you were very childish when you started abusing that bug.
Also, I was at Police Office and said "show rules".

3) No Jail PKing
6)Harmful bug...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2003, 09:46 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,012
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Yes, like the one I did for catching net, and...

Yes, like the one I did for catching net, and then I'll explain how it works and where to get :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-24-2003, 08:15 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,012
Posted By FreezeBurnX
That's sweet, but, why? :o

That's sweet, but, why? :o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-24-2003, 08:10 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,845
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Then someone close this thread the problem is...

Then someone close this thread the problem is solved :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-24-2003, 05:36 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,845
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Hey, what about you people stop talking about...

Hey, what about you people stop talking about which thing is better. My problem is solved. Go and create a thread on Off-Graal Topics and argue there.
Forum: Events and Activities 09-23-2003, 08:25 PM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Only because they are your friends?

Only because they are your friends?
Forum: Events and Activities 09-23-2003, 07:47 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,372
Posted By FreezeBurnX
You get jailed?

You get jailed?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2003, 02:18 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,624
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Oh, you ment walk? Fine, get from France to New...

Oh, you ment walk? Fine, get from France to New York walking.
Doubtfull.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-23-2003, 01:27 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,624
Posted By FreezeBurnX
You didn't prove anything, you just didn't make...

You didn't prove anything, you just didn't make sense.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2003, 12:02 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,845
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Look, my lazier computer is trash and it has no...

Look, my lazier computer is trash and it has no lag... the gfx card is not good, nothing is good but it runs very well graal, and on this super computer it doesn't :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2003, 11:59 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,012
Posted By FreezeBurnX
FIREWORKS OF TSENG DOLLS XD Ops, Caps Lock,...

FIREWORKS OF TSENG DOLLS XD
Ops, Caps Lock, sorry.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2003, 11:56 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,624
Posted By FreezeBurnX
What does it have common with what she said? She...

What does it have common with what she said? She were talking about Valikorlia not USA.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-22-2003, 08:55 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,845
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I use Ge-Force 4...

I use Ge-Force 4...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-22-2003, 08:06 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,012
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Finnaly, it can increase Graal2001 player count :)

Finnaly, it can increase Graal2001 player count :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,845
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I just enabled "Don't load heads for the...

I just enabled "Don't load heads for the playerlist / map"... I though it wouldn't solve but it did :O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2003, 08:48 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,624
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I don't think Kingdoms is the most important...

I don't think Kingdoms is the most important thing. I loved old graal2001 and I wasn't even on a Kingdom. Bring back the bomy morpher so we can do more quests!
Forum: Events and Activities 09-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Doesn't matter the prize, just how much events...

Doesn't matter the prize, just how much events you host, I just want fun :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-21-2003, 03:27 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,192
Posted By FreezeBurnX
No.

No.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-21-2003, 03:24 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,664
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I don't agree fully here. I think Kingdoms helped...

I don't agree fully here. I think Kingdoms helped to increase the count too, but you could do many more quests if that bomy-human morpher were back...
Forum: Events and Activities 09-21-2003, 03:20 PM
Replies: 51
Poll: Promotion?
Views: 5,315
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Minoc kinda deserves it now, I'm not seeing Farin...

Minoc kinda deserves it now, I'm not seeing Farin hosting any more :\
Showing results 76 to 100 of 207

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.