Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 97 of 97
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: mrnothersan
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Hello, Thanks for all your advice. This...

Hello,

Thanks for all your advice.

This is the code I have in the weapon:


function onCreated()
this.join("testgui");
//#CLIENTSIDE
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,868
Posted By mrnothersan
McChucken has been accepted as mainly a level...

McChucken has been accepted as mainly a level designer but also he is going to do a bit of scripting. Congrats!

I am still looking for a main scripter though
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,868
Posted By mrnothersan
Answer these pls McChucken: What is your...

Answer these pls McChucken:

What is your Graal PC Name?
What is your Graal iPod Name (if any)?
What is your email address that you can be contacted at if you are accepted?
How many long have...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-27-2011, 04:04 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,868
Posted By mrnothersan
Hi, Thanks for your interest. Are you able...

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. Are you able to answer those questions in the OP and either post them or PM them to me?

Thanks
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-27-2011, 09:53 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
How do I create a weapon? :)

How do I create a weapon? :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,868
Posted By mrnothersan
Sorry, no, changed.

Sorry, no, changed.
Forum: Tech Support 03-26-2011, 11:55 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,736
Posted By mrnothersan
Hi, I was going to use it for my staff...

Hi,

I was going to use it for my staff openings but I have changed my mind...will stick to gmail :) I will use that graal.net email for other things
Forum: Tech Support 03-26-2011, 11:48 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,736
Posted By mrnothersan
Ok great. Lets see what the staff have to...

Ok great.

Lets see what the staff have to say...
Fulg0reSama - Do you have a graal email (@graalonline.com)?

Thanks
Forum: Tech Support 03-26-2011, 11:46 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,736
Posted By mrnothersan
I will wait for a staff to assist me on this one...

I will wait for a staff to assist me on this one :P
Is it possible to get a "@graalonline.com" or "@graal.net" email address?

Thanks
Forum: Tech Support 03-26-2011, 11:24 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,736
Posted By mrnothersan
Graal Email Address

Hello,

Is it possible to get an "@graal.net" email address as I have seen somebody with one?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-26-2011, 11:10 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,868
Posted By mrnothersan
Edited. I thought it looked a bit silly. MN

Edited. I thought it looked a bit silly.

MN
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,868
Posted By mrnothersan
Dev mrnothersan Hiring

Dev mrnothersan is Hiring
We are currently looking for lots of different people. Read on for more information


Introduction to Dev mrnothersan

Dev mrnothersan is a playerworld with a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2011, 10:16 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Thanks Twinny, will research a bit more. Please...

Thanks Twinny, will research a bit more.
Please look at my ip ranges thread also.

MN
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Ok will try that..How do I put the script in the...

Ok will try that..How do I put the script in the weapon? Do I put the weapon in graal editor and add it into the npc?
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Hi Thanks for your reply. I don't really...

Hi

Thanks for your reply.
I don't really understand what you mean. Can you tell me in simple terms how to add this Gui: http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/File:Guicontrol_window.png to my...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
It is not a weapon I need though. I have seen...

It is not a weapon I need though. I have seen playerworlds that when you enter it just appears with the message in the GuiWindowCtrl.

Thanks
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Hey This is the code I have in Classes: ...

Hey

This is the code I have in Classes:


public function drawGUI() {
new GuiWindowCtrl("Test_Window") {
profile = GuiBlueWindowProfile;
x = 10;
y = 10;
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2011, 09:06 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Hi Thanks for your reply. It is not a...

Hi

Thanks for your reply.
It is not a weapon we want to add. We would like to add the GuiWindowCtrl (http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/File:Guicontrol_window.png) GUI to our playerworld so when you...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-26-2011, 09:00 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,559
Posted By mrnothersan
Playerworld Script Uploading Problem

Hello,

I am trying to upload a GUI to my playerworld (Dev mrnothersan). I am trying to add GuiWindowCtrl. I have tried adding a new class and naming it "gui" and then putting the script from here:...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,330
Posted By mrnothersan
Nope definitely not. I bought it yesterday!!!! lol

Nope definitely not. I bought it yesterday!!!! lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,330
Posted By mrnothersan
It isn't just the ban command it doesn't work...

It isn't just the ban command it doesn't work with....Its lots of commands
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,330
Posted By mrnothersan
Graal RC Admin Rights Problem

Hello,

I own a playerworld (Dev mrnothersan) but when I try and ban players etc through commands on Graal RC, it says I do not have admin rights. Please advise. I can, however, access Graal RC...
Showing results 76 to 97 of 97

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.