Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Tolnaftate2004
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,106
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Programming Exercise #8: Parking

It has been more than a year since the last programming exercise! So, I thought I'd give it another go. Today's puzzle is about a circular parking lot.

Now, let's suppose that cars are two units...
Forum: Code Gallery 11-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,475
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
A history of disappointment: part III

23-08-2006 I release parseXML() code
13-07-2007 Stefan releases the client with XML support

09-06-2007 I release gsSQL system
09-08-2007 Stefan mentions that there is support for MySQL in some...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,510
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Well, you are requesting a png image from the web...

Well, you are requesting a png image from the web and then using the file contents as the image source (or trying, I don't know how well GUI controls handle HTML), which is dun dun dun a binary file....
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-31-2011, 01:33 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,133
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Happy birthday, bud.

Happy birthday, bud.
Forum: Tech Support 10-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,927
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Have you tried this...

Have you tried this (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87620)?

Failing that, you may have libgtksourceview-2.0 (or 3.0?), and you'll have to compile 1.0 from source to get RC...
Forum: Code Gallery 10-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,780
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I'd consider format/2 in place of the various...

I'd consider format/2 in place of the various replacetext calls.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-18-2011, 07:58 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,798
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
The return value of random is a float. The...

The return value of random is a float. The probability that it returns a particular value is (almost) zero. So try int(random(...)).
Forum: Bug Report 10-17-2011, 10:12 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 15,882
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Great; thank you!

Great; thank you!
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,116
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
public function QuestIcon(icon_text) { //if...

public function QuestIcon(icon_text) {
//if (playertouchsme) { // this is an event, not a flag and
// won't be executed in this context
// do stuff
//}
}

...
Forum: Bug Report 10-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 15,882
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Yes, this fixes the problem, but can nothing be...

Yes, this fixes the problem, but can nothing be done about sleep and waitfor in an anonymous function? e: Because in fact, the offending sleep in my code is in a regular function in a weapon/GUI,...
Forum: Bug Report 10-14-2011, 02:39 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 15,882
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
The TStaticVar has a name in the actual code. ...

The TStaticVar has a name in the actual code.

e: This mimics exactly the problem I've been having:
function onCreated() {
this.call = function () {
echo("before" SPC...
Forum: Bug Report 10-13-2011, 10:50 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 15,882
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I actually uncovered this because waitfor...

I actually uncovered this because waitfor exhibits this behavior.

e: The call stack is only severed at the call from script A to script B. The call stack is intact for any function calls within B....
Forum: Bug Report 10-13-2011, 08:55 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 15,882
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
So it is! I had someone else try on their...

So it is! I had someone else try on their computer and reported the same problem... oh well. Thanks.
Forum: Bug Report 10-13-2011, 04:12 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 15,882
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
keydown, float, and more.

When checking if the direction keys are pressed,
temp.sum = 0;
for (temp.i: {0,1,2,3})
temp.sum += keydown(temp.i);
echo(temp.sum);
is always less than or equal to 2. I can understand doing...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,833
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
ChatBar.text.pos("fartzz") >= 0

ChatBar.text.pos("fartzz") >= 0
Forum: Future Improvements 10-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,231
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Better yet, || and && shouldn't return boolean,...

Better yet, || and && shouldn't return boolean, but rather the last-evaluated operand:

function foo(bar,baz) {
bar = bar || true;
baz = baz || "Hey, how're you doin'? ;)";
}

e: You saw...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,862
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
ftfy.

ftfy.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,494
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
^pc:([6-9][0-9]{6}|[1-9][0-9]{7,})$ if I...

^pc:([6-9][0-9]{6}|[1-9][0-9]{7,})$
if I understand you correctly and you're trying to grab pcid >6M.
Forum: Tech Support 09-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,316
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I posted...

I posted (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77297) about this 4 years ago. It does not seem to be a high priority.
Forum: Bug Report 09-08-2011, 02:29 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 510,095
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Ubuntu 11.04 fresh install + SDL/-mixer ...

Ubuntu 11.04 fresh install + SDL/-mixer

Fonts in TWindows are all fine, but in the main client window are garbled.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-01-2011, 04:05 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,462
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
0x7FF = 2047.

0x7FF = 2047.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-10-2011, 06:45 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 13,146
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
(@something) becomes ( @ something) which...

(@something)
becomes
( @ something)
which just looks... odd.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,209
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
echo(temp.testfunc()); ?

echo(temp.testfunc());
?
Forum: Code Gallery 03-14-2011, 04:58 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 9,344
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
bad Grattpd$ grep -rn tamp . ...

bad
Grattpd$ grep -rn tamp .
./npcs/WebServer.txt:43: tamp.map.json = "application/json";

good
Grattpd$ grep -rn -A 4 "\bIE 6" .
./classes/http_clientsocket.txt:56: // don't allow IE 6 --...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,562
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Hey, happy birthday.

Hey, happy birthday.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.