Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Brad
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 27,349
Posted By Brad
o yeah i forgot about Chris Kill'em too 8)

o yeah i forgot about Chris Kill'em too 8)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-21-2010, 06:53 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 27,349
Posted By Brad
Rather than listing people and forgetting someone...

Rather than listing people and forgetting someone I'll just go with the entire guild of 'Leet' to make it easier. Knew Lyndzey for a long, long, time. Uhm, Birdbird, Jagen, Toran, Spi, Minoc,...
Forum: Guild Life 04-20-2010, 09:24 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 5,171
Posted By Brad
:)

:)
Forum: Your opinion 04-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,565
Posted By Brad
why am i only a head in that pic hahahah

why am i only a head in that pic hahahah
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-19-2010, 11:41 PM
Replies: 14
hey
Views: 1,459
Posted By Brad
sup

sup
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 22,525
Posted By Brad
couldnt have said it better

couldnt have said it better
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 04-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,705
Posted By Brad
its me....aint easy being priest greezy.

its me....aint easy being priest greezy.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-14-2010, 09:04 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 22,486
Posted By Brad
Hiro, I respect your opinion.....however nothing...

Hiro, I respect your opinion.....however nothing you said is true. PLEASE graalians back me up here. NOTHING has changed whatsoever...all that you quoted me on is...well im gonna be respectful....bs
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 04-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,051
Posted By Brad
When are you on :[

When are you on :[
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2010, 06:45 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 22,525
Posted By Brad
Graal 2001. Revolutionized graal in my honest...

Graal 2001. Revolutionized graal in my honest opinion. The server was levels above anything else out at the time, and introduced pretty much everything that has become a norm on servers.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 18,281
Posted By Brad
peace out girlscout.

peace out girlscout.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 22,525
Posted By Brad
haha sup 2 you too

haha sup 2 you too
Forum: Level Design 04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,390
Posted By Brad
thank you sir.

thank you sir.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,877
Posted By Brad
gahahaha

gahahaha
Forum: Your opinion 04-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,565
Posted By Brad
That whole team was a complete joke. I forget...

That whole team was a complete joke. I forget who got admin but they hired you as assistant, along with me and a few other jokesters as part of the team. Our job was to reset players hahahahahaha. ...
Forum: Forest 04-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,191
Posted By Brad
Where are you people getting any of this...

Where are you people getting any of this information from? I was an emperor of Zormite on 2k1, and the King of Forest on GK. Why is my name missing from all of this madeup history.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,489
Posted By Brad
whoever the idiot is that says this thread should...

whoever the idiot is that says this thread should be deleted can stfu. I don't even know what Taurus or whatever the hell that stupid name is. Forest was Forest. I hate when *****s come in and...
Forum: Level Design 04-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,390
Posted By Brad
gmappin..

Heyo my homies:


I need a generic gmap, similar to the one we had for survivor island on 2k1. I'm not gonna beat around the bush, but I'm trying to make a survivor type event for UN considering...
Forum: Bug Report 04-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 23,477
Posted By Brad
Rc

So im on windows 7. For some reason Norton keeps blocking the newest RC version from working....dont know how to fix it...help?
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 04-09-2010, 07:24 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,051
Posted By Brad
I feel as though going 60 priest deserves some...

I feel as though going 60 priest deserves some sort of reward...other mmos do it.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,577
Posted By Brad
I'm not hating on you...but this sounds...

I'm not hating on you...but this sounds absolutely ridiculous.
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 04-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,051
Posted By Brad
there should be bonuses for pure classes as in...

there should be bonuses for pure classes as in other games. A pure priest is tough as hell to achieve and I'm pretty proud of myself for it. Sure, I'll never solo and I'm fine with that. Maybe...
Forum: Markets 04-09-2010, 06:23 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,374
Posted By Brad
haha my bamboo rod is and will always be the best...

haha my bamboo rod is and will always be the best weapon ever...i wonder who the lucky guy is that I sold it to...for alot
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 04-09-2010, 05:15 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,051
Posted By Brad
we dont get fireball unless you put points into...

we dont get fireball unless you put points into another class bud. Excorcise 2 is decent. And no, I'm not trying to be a pker im trying to be useful without watching other classes being able to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,939
Posted By Brad
Got it, thanks.

Got it, thanks.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.