Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 5
<
1
2
3
4
5
>
Showing results 76 to 100 of 119
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
cutelilmurderer
Forum:
GK Bugs
05-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Replies:
1
Graal Kingdoms Server crashes! I figured it out.
Views:
778
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Graal Kingdoms Server crashes! I figured it out.
This happened three times confirming what I believe to be the reason the server crashes.
*censored to prevent emulators* Sam
By the by I'm sorry for crashing kingdoms again, I was just trying...
Forum:
GK Bugs
05-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Replies:
10
Strange Hair problem!
Views:
907
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I think it's FHoM or Helmet of Xebinon or Argoth....
I think it's FHoM or Helmet of Xebinon or Argoth. Sorry I can't be more specific but those are the only alchemy helmets I have worn.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
05-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Replies:
15
Dianchect's permanent glow
Views:
1,841
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Do one for balor maybe in a darker color then......
Do one for balor maybe in a darker color then... like when you get possessed or something.
"You are filled with a desire to slay all angels"
It's so twisted!!
Forum:
GK Bugs
05-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Replies:
10
Strange Hair problem!
Views:
907
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Well if anyone wants to set cutelilmurderer2's...
Well if anyone wants to set cutelilmurderer2's hair back let me know. I am still bald as well.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
05-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Replies:
9
Growing apple trees.
Views:
1,020
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Growing apple trees.
I think apples should be grown. I need them for healing recipes and they appear in the shop only once every two thousand years. I have to convince new players that they should give them to me! XD
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
05-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Replies:
96
RoW's---What's the deal?!?
Views:
7,837
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Do people actually use magic buffs? I don't think...
Do people actually use magic buffs? I don't think I have ever seen anyone buff themselves up for a fight or an arena match. Ring of War is a good item (i personally have never had one) but there are...
Forum:
Kingdoms
03-12-2006, 07:14 AM
Replies:
35
Level 110?!
Views:
3,481
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
It takes a really long time to advance. Getting...
It takes a really long time to advance. Getting good items has always been a main focus of the game. After level 35 the game is pretty much a cakewalk. What most people do (like I have done many...
Forum:
GK Bugs
03-09-2006, 09:17 AM
Replies:
10
Strange Hair problem!
Views:
907
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
(still bald)
Still Bald.... I would like to change my hairstyle. I don't know what else to do. I think maybe it's the way the bald hairstyle is scripted...
Please help. My screenshot is proof.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
03-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Replies:
6
Halberdier weapons?
Views:
711
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
That is actually a cool idea Stefan. And Oasa I...
That is actually a cool idea Stefan. And Oasa I really like the shield on the back. That is a totally awesome idea too. I often find that the resources for spears (not being many or too difficult) is...
Forum:
GK Suggestions
03-05-2006, 12:39 AM
Replies:
6
Halberdier weapons?
Views:
711
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Here is a screenshot I doctored to depict more of...
Here is a screenshot I doctored to depict more of what I meant of the script on the spear.
Forum:
GK Suggestions
03-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Replies:
6
Halberdier weapons?
Views:
711
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Halberdier weapons?
I thought it would be cool to add weapons for warriors and barbs that is more like a halberd then the naginata. I designed a weapon with this in mind and was hoping someone would take it into...
Forum:
GK Bugs
03-05-2006, 12:06 AM
Replies:
10
Strange Hair problem!
Views:
907
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Witch Hat. I tried switching to a cowboy hat and...
Witch Hat. I tried switching to a cowboy hat and then taking it off to try it but still no go. I'm still bald. (lol)
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
03-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Replies:
45
Spell improvements (Feb 28)
Views:
4,066
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Hey draenin, runes are working for me wonderfully...
Hey draenin, runes are working for me wonderfully right now. Whenever a monster crosses a rune of death they explode, and ice freezes stuff.
Typing a few of the runes differently effect how they...
Forum:
GK Bugs
03-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Replies:
10
Strange Hair problem!
Views:
907
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Strange Hair problem!
Ok so I went bald and now I can not go back. I keep getting the message saying "you can not change hair with a helmet on" or something...
I have no helmet on!
I have a screenshot to...
Forum:
GK Bugs
02-26-2006, 09:13 AM
Replies:
1
Two more weird Lord Bugs...
Views:
614
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Two more weird Lord Bugs...
There are two so here goes.
•Ok another player actually came across this but when I have a shell bomy selected and cast "Cause Leprosy" on it, a nearby Lord catches the disease instead. (both...
Forum:
GK Bugs
02-25-2006, 10:42 PM
Replies:
9
Spells that arent done/dont work
Views:
846
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Holy word, a lower level spell also does not...
Holy word, a lower level spell also does not work. I'm sure they will all be adjusted in time.
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-25-2006, 10:31 PM
Replies:
52
Restoration
Views:
4,249
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Actually, although I personally used restoration...
Actually, although I personally used restoration more than any other spell I am more than pleased with the fact that the food was removed from the spell. There is create food, and dozens of other...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Replies:
45
The New Magic System
Views:
4,718
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I forgot to post on how really awesome the system...
I forgot to post on how really awesome the system is btw. I love it. Thank you to everyone that compiled it!
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Replies:
45
The New Magic System
Views:
4,718
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
The magic damage really evens things out. Armor...
The magic damage really evens things out. Armor class and Weapon class should have nothing to do with with magical damage in all truth. Why would I try to kill you with a spear if I know you did...
Forum:
GK Bugs
02-25-2006, 12:18 AM
Replies:
6
Lord Charming bug!!
Views:
709
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Forgot to mention that I don't think it is...
Forgot to mention that I don't think it is neccessary to gain something like Physical Exp after killing a charmed monster, they are helpless against you if you have already charmed them. Kinda silly...
Forum:
GK Bugs
02-25-2006, 12:14 AM
Replies:
6
Lord Charming bug!!
Views:
709
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I didn't get to level fifteen personality by...
I didn't get to level fifteen personality by sitting around (no hostility intended). You do in fact get personality experience when you charm a monster, just not a lord. It's the lords that will not...
Forum:
GK Bugs
02-24-2006, 01:59 AM
Replies:
6
Lord Charming bug!!
Views:
709
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
I forgot to mention that I was in fact successful...
I forgot to mention that I was in fact successful in charming it with the personality skills. The message DID appear labeled, "you convince evil bomy lord lord to follow you".
Forum:
GK Bugs
02-24-2006, 01:57 AM
Replies:
6
Lord Charming bug!!
Views:
709
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Lord Charming bug!!
I charmed lords today, I want to say 3 or 4 of them. I am not requesting the experience back or anything of the sort. The exp did not drop into any catergory (or personality which was my intentional...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-07-2006, 08:57 AM
Replies:
93
Spellcasting improvements
Views:
6,448
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
Hey that is very true, I remember back in the day...
Hey that is very true, I remember back in the day --chris-- used to talk about going onto the test GK server to test out all kinds of stuff. A huge change would be perfect for going into a beta with....
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
02-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Replies:
22
Graal Kingdoms Graphics.
Views:
3,436
Posted By
cutelilmurderer
The only sword I really edited was the kryss, the...
The only sword I really edited was the kryss, the others are originals. Please post less pessemistic please.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 119
Page 4 of 5
<
1
2
3
4
5
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
01:20 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.