Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: Future Improvements 09-24-2005, 12:32 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,038
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
IntroScreen + Offline Scripts

Various scripting suggestions I have about v4. They've been stated in either the v4 forum or the Scripting forum, but I want to bring them all here, so they're in one place.

The RC is now...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 09-24-2005, 12:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 702
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
(target).catchEvent(Object,PreviousEvent,NewEvent)...

(target).catchEvent(Object,PreviousEvent,NewEvent);


Ex:


player.catchEvent(player,"onKeyPressed","onAttackingTheKeyboard");
function onAttackingTheKeyboard(code,key) {
// Various...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-23-2005, 04:51 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,324
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Last time I checked, this was about dynamic ip...

Last time I checked, this was about dynamic ip ranges and not people being idiots and giving people your account and password. And also, if a player sends a virus because of an action on Graal, than...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 09-23-2005, 04:46 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 702
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Explain what you mean by 'override'? I'm thinking...

Explain what you mean by 'override'? I'm thinking you could do a catchEvent type thing... Not sure though.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 09-23-2005, 03:04 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 433
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
It would be easier to make a functionlibrary...

It would be easier to make a functionlibrary class and have a player.weapons loop, with findweapon, and with a join() function. You can use the function 'isinclass(str)' to check to see if the weapon...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-23-2005, 02:23 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,629
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
onKeyPressed(code,key) { } 'code' is the...

onKeyPressed(code,key) {
}

'code' is the asciival of the key
'key' is the key

Memorize that Ashy. :P
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 09-22-2005, 11:23 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 733
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I, for one, would love for it to be skinnable of...

I, for one, would love for it to be skinnable of sorts. I would personally love the option to have an INTROSCRIPT.txt file in my graal directory with the entire background script, and the names of...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-22-2005, 04:48 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,621
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Looks like this calls for _someone_ to do some...

Looks like this calls for _someone_ to do some testing on a server! I honestly have no clue whether or not it's immediately updated or if it's for all projectiles launched after the update. Would be...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-22-2005, 04:45 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,166
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Emissionoffset is in delta, not absolute. As in,...

Emissionoffset is in delta, not absolute. As in, use "-3","-1", and "2". Also, it's an array, remember? You need the {} things.

Another array, and also check this one versus the DocuEmitters.txt....
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-22-2005, 03:23 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,629
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
(These go into the Control-NPC) There's a...

(These go into the Control-NPC)

There's a function, onPM(), that is called when the player PMs the NPCServer. Fiddle around with the params, I think the first one is the account and the second one...
Forum: Tech Support 09-21-2005, 06:20 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,688
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I know quite a few friends who have one. When I...

I know quite a few friends who have one. When I go off to college, that's what I'm getting.
Forum: Tech Support 09-21-2005, 05:46 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,688
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Can someone do this and host the file, then post...

Can someone do this and host the file, then post the link, or forum PM me the link and I'll make sure it get it advertised?
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-21-2005, 12:19 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,714
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
There's something in serveropts called...

There's something in serveropts called 'npcrights', and if it's true, which it should be for certain reasons, then you need to have rights to the individual bagname. So add "rw WEAPONS/bagname/*" to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-20-2005, 02:35 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,793
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Well, in GS2 you could do if (player.ani ==...

Well, in GS2 you could do

if (player.ani == "aniname, 'swim' or 'dead' for instance") {
// place your triggeraction to serverside here, then check the gani again serverside and warp out the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-20-2005, 02:32 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,997
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
In GS1 it does. :D But only you can see your own....

In GS1 it does. :D But only you can see your own. -.-
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-20-2005, 02:31 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,275
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
For my scripts, setcharprop on an NPC without...

For my scripts, setcharprop on an NPC without calling showcharacter, even if the prop is #c, does absolutely nothing. That's why it would be better to use message() instead, so it works regardless of...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-17-2005, 12:30 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,131
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
How would this be even possible? o_O Currently...

How would this be even possible? o_O Currently scripts can not target and alter a player that is offline, and I've the slightest clue about how to change that.
Forum: Announcements 09-16-2005, 05:23 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 20,688
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Yup. Worked like a cham. Would remove every...

Yup. Worked like a cham. Would remove every single right you shared with that person, including clearing their IPRange (so they couldn't sign on) and their Folderrights. Was a nasty little bug.
...
Forum: Announcements 09-16-2005, 03:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 20,688
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
The ability for anyone and everyone who has...

The ability for anyone and everyone who has access to a weapon script to set anyone's rights, regardless if they have that ability or not. I saw it abused once by a staffer who was fired, to get back...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-15-2005, 11:59 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 8,668
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
o_O Looks like it /is/ clientside.

o_O Looks like it /is/ clientside.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-15-2005, 04:46 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,079
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Stefan does not davel in Playerworld buisness of...

Stefan does not davel in Playerworld buisness of this type. If your heads were deleted by staff, Stefan isn't going to do anything. That's not his problem, and you shouldn't contact him for this....
Forum: Announcements 09-15-2005, 04:40 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 20,688
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I'm testing that right now Ash. I'll update. ...

I'm testing that right now Ash. I'll update.

EDIT:


Yup, the bug is fixed. :D

Thanks Stefan.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-14-2005, 12:15 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 8,668
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
<Source>.<Location>.icon.drawImageRectangle(int,in...

<Source>.<Location>.icon.drawImageRectangle(int,int,str,int,int,int,int);


Source would be the name of the object, location would be the line number. That'll give you those fancy folder icons. I...
Forum: Tech Support 09-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,058
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Actually SB made this one. o-o

Actually SB made this one. o-o
Forum: Tech Support 09-11-2005, 01:23 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,058
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Resolved: GuiShowImgCtrl shield loc

This was a problem for both the player and Gui in v3, but with v4 the player problem was fixed, but the gui problem was not. Refer to the screenie.

Note: this only happens with certain shields..?...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.