Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,510
Posted By Warcaptain
I do not think there is a way as of yet.. perhaps...

I do not think there is a way as of yet.. perhaps try setting it to an attribute? ie:
this.attr[20]=hotel;
Forum: Future Improvements 06-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,033
Posted By Warcaptain
You can do this for all NPC's?? What about...

You can do this for all NPC's??

What about saving the script?

What is the syntax for requesting it?

What about the rest of the things I requested.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-04-2006, 04:06 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,033
Posted By Warcaptain
Rawr.. things needed for the OLE

Ooookay Stefan you asked me to post it.. here is everything WE NEED for the OLE.


level.npc object this should be an multilevel array.. ie:
level.npc[npcID] = {script,of,npc,line,by,line};...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-03-2006, 05:58 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,539
Posted By Warcaptain
path/to/a/file

ARGH!

How in the world can I find the path to a certain file?

IE: I am trying to find the path to a certain level, but the best I can do is find out if it exists or not!

I am thinking maybe...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,060
Posted By Warcaptain
If you have nothing productive to say, don't say...

If you have nothing productive to say, don't say anything at all.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-01-2006, 11:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,718
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, I am not sure if requesting text can return...

Yes, I am not sure if requesting text can return an object, but if you are THAT depserate to have an object maybe he can do it so it returns one and then you can make some sort of serverr. object.....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2006, 07:55 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,733
Posted By Warcaptain
The office that they have it at, is what I meant...

The office that they have it at, is what I meant by HQ... obviously I know they don't have a huge office building or anything all their own. I just meant, if they are paying for an office (not...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-01-2006, 02:36 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,718
Posted By Warcaptain
As I said, you can already access guild rankings...

As I said, you can already access guild rankings via requesttext I believe.

Edit:
Yes, here it is. Guild Ranks (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65624&highlight=guild)
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-01-2006, 02:34 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,031
Posted By Warcaptain
I am not sure about that.. but doing int() makes...

I am not sure about that.. but doing int() makes sure that it will not happen. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2006, 09:14 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,733
Posted By Warcaptain
Hmn...

Hmn (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=21+rue+de+F%C3%A9camp+75012+paris,+france&t=k&om=1) I wonder which car is Stefan's
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2006, 09:08 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,733
Posted By Warcaptain
Cyberjoueurs HQ

I was just wondering for a second... does anyone know more exactly where Cyberjoueurs is? I am guessing Paris.. but that seems pretty dumb to me. Paris is the most expensive city in the world, I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-31-2006, 08:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,243
Posted By Warcaptain
The directory will exist in the file browser, but...

The directory will exist in the file browser, but without a file in it it does not physically exist. The only function that makes new folders, to my knowlege, is savevars/lines. copylevel will NOT....
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-31-2006, 08:58 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,031
Posted By Warcaptain
It would make client.whatever into - 0 if.. lets...

It would make client.whatever into - 0 if.. lets say.. somehow it got turned into clientr.whatever == "foo";
Forum: Future Improvements 05-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,718
Posted By Warcaptain
You would not have to store it all on the server....

You would not have to store it all on the server.

All a world would have to do is have a requesttext function setup to retrieve and read data.

The only thing I could think of they would have...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-31-2006, 07:39 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 8,619
Posted By Warcaptain
You got something on your nose.. I.. I just don't...

You got something on your nose.. I.. I just don't get how you got all this brown stuff all over your nose.

.. Anyways. It will be a lot of work for Stefan and Unixmad to bring the game up to par...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-31-2006, 07:27 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,031
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, but again dont forget that its...

Yes, but again dont forget that its setani("aniname","param1"); not setani ani,param;

mixing them causes lack of effeciency in scripts.. things streamline much better in GS2

also.. i saw in the...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-31-2006, 07:22 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,031
Posted By Warcaptain
x-x things like shoot whateverwhateverwhatever...

x-x things like
shoot whateverwhateverwhatever will not work on GS2.. because its not GS2

its, shoot(param,param,param,etc)
setshootparams(params)

Do you understand?

setani aniname,param;...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-31-2006, 07:16 AM
Replies: 158
Views: 25,073
Posted By Warcaptain
Riot is already aware that he can not use tiles...

Riot is already aware that he can not use tiles we are using, specificly the tree and bush. The castle tiles and all the ones you made are fine.. but terrains and such are not allowed to be used by...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-31-2006, 07:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,718
Posted By Warcaptain
I think this would make a better addition to the...

I think this would make a better addition to the requesttext function

the ability to request SOME of the guild info is already there, ie: rank, and i think members too.

I am not sure, I would...
Forum: Tech Support 05-31-2006, 07:08 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 964
Posted By Warcaptain
Also, if you are going to have a //#CLIENTSIDE...

Also, if you are going to have a //#CLIENTSIDE in the class, you should do:

join("classname");
//#CLIENTSIDE
scriptstuffhere
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-31-2006, 07:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,243
Posted By Warcaptain
savelevels=true is only for updateboard2. ...

savelevels=true is only for updateboard2.

There has to be a file already in the folder you are copying to.
Forum: Graphic Design 05-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,357
Posted By Warcaptain
With armour/clothing on he's great... otherwise...

With armour/clothing on he's great... otherwise .. x-x
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,243
Posted By Warcaptain
copylevel("path/to/level","new/path/to/copy") ...

copylevel("path/to/level","new/path/to/copy")

new/path/to/copy has to be a different folder than the first
ie:
copylevel("levels/onlinestartlocal.graal","levels/backup/onlinestartlocal.graal");
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2006, 06:58 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,060
Posted By Warcaptain
You can change the server image with scripts :)

You can change the server image with scripts :)
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,685
Posted By Warcaptain
Yeah, just like I thought. :) You use...

Yeah, just like I thought. :)

You use deletelevel() to delete things in the levels folder.. at least you can delete levels that way.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.