Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 234
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: user13-xo
Forum: NPC Server 08-22-2002, 01:09 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 509
Posted By user13-xo
I am getting Variables dump from level. Also the...

I am getting Variables dump from level. Also the attrubutes of the npcs.
Forum: NPC Server 08-22-2002, 01:02 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 509
Posted By user13-xo
I have tried that, the npcs are still there -.-

I have tried that, the npcs are still there -.-
Forum: NPC Server 08-22-2002, 12:59 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 509
Posted By user13-xo
1. 2.230493 secs 2. 2.093126 secs 3. 1.484498...

1. 2.230493 secs
2. 2.093126 secs
3. 1.484498 secs
4. 1.329864 secs
5. 1.058501 secs
6. 0.765579 secs
7. 0.328151 secs
8. 0.272026 secs
9. 0.257736 secs
10. 0.148282 secs
Forum: NPC Server 08-22-2002, 12:47 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 509
Posted By user13-xo
my co manager and I have already tried updating...

my co manager and I have already tried updating the level with it there and with it not there, the npc still remains.
When I remove a level or every level off Level List, it comes right back. Is...
Forum: NPC Server 08-22-2002, 12:41 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 509
Posted By user13-xo
if this is true is there a such thing as ghost...

if this is true is there a such thing as ghost npcs?
the level doesnt exist anymore but the npcs are still in the level and are in the list of the top 10
Forum: NPC Server 08-22-2002, 12:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 509
Posted By user13-xo
Exclamation NPC Server Question

when i say /stats in RC it lists something :

Top ten of npcs taken most CPU time:

What does npcs that take the most CPU time mean?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-19-2002, 12:14 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,101
Posted By user13-xo
This is exactly what happen. The day that Sly and...

This is exactly what happen. The day that Sly and Klone started deleting everything , my computer just decided it didnt want to boot.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-12-2002, 08:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,685
Posted By user13-xo
I could also host it for you :)

I could also host it for you :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-11-2002, 08:49 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,260
Posted By user13-xo
um G2k2 dosent need to be converted into NPC...

um G2k2 dosent need to be converted into NPC Server use ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2002, 11:11 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,274
Posted By user13-xo
:D

:D
Forum: Gods 08-09-2002, 12:02 PM
Replies: 119
Sticky: Aengus
Views: 85,426
Posted By user13-xo
I think you can buy the scroll in a shop

I think you can buy the scroll in a shop
Forum: Future Improvements 08-05-2002, 12:28 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,244
Posted By user13-xo
The Babylon store script is like that :) I'm...

The Babylon store script is like that :)
I'm not posting the script for it tho
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-05-2002, 12:25 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 11,408
Posted By user13-xo
if (playerchats && startswith(warpto,#c) &&...

if (playerchats && startswith(warpto,#c) && strequals(Staff,#g)){
tokenize #c;
setstring warptolevel,#t(3);
setlevel2 strtofloat(#t(1)),strtofloat(#t(2)),#s(warptolevel);
}


I fixed...
Forum: Information 08-05-2002, 12:23 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 11,981
Posted By user13-xo
I found the helm crafting place, before i got...

I found the helm crafting place, before i got bugged >_<.
I lost all my weapons and everything so I restarted.
Can someone tell me where the shield crafting place is :)
Forum: Information 08-04-2002, 12:12 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 11,981
Posted By user13-xo
Where is the helm shop?

Where is the helm shop?
Forum: Tech Support 08-03-2002, 12:08 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,073
Posted By user13-xo
it happened again this time it says ime: Thu...

it happened again
this time it says
ime: Thu Aug 1 00:46:49 2002

:(
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-02-2002, 01:19 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,709
Posted By user13-xo
Use paragraphs and periods

Use paragraphs and periods
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-01-2002, 08:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,121
Posted By user13-xo
Lord Helmut if you want help im me on aim

Lord Helmut if you want help im me on aim
Forum: NPC Server 08-01-2002, 07:55 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,519
Posted By user13-xo
Re: ???

It isnt p2p script, its npc server scripting.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2002, 04:20 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,737
Posted By user13-xo
Lord Helmut?

Lord Helmut?
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-23-2002, 06:10 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,759
Posted By user13-xo
if (created) { x-=.5; x+=.5; y-=.5; ...

if (created) {
x-=.5;
x+=.5;
y-=.5;
y+=.5;
}
Forum: NPC Server 07-23-2002, 06:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 218
Posted By user13-xo
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2002, 12:17 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,105
Posted By user13-xo
Don't use graal 2001 bodies -.- --edit ...

Don't use graal 2001 bodies -.-

--edit

Why did you post this twice? and tell Chrisz to lock those levels so Players and Staff cant get in!
Forum: NPC Server 07-17-2002, 12:26 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 222
Posted By user13-xo
Re: Should I or should I not

The lag is from bad scripts
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-17-2002, 12:04 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,689
Posted By user13-xo
Isn't the g2k2 tileset picso.png not picso.gif?

Isn't the g2k2 tileset picso.png not picso.gif?
Showing results 76 to 100 of 234

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.