Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 83 of 83
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: blackbeltben
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,369
Posted By blackbeltben
can a person make their own cash shop on a...

can a person make their own cash shop on a website for in-game items? or will stefan freak?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,369
Posted By blackbeltben
Cash/Gelats player world shop

So i know that zodiac has items in the gelat shop which you can buy to effect your player. My question is, if a server puts items into that shop, does the Owner/Developer get a cut of the money?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2011, 02:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,716
Posted By blackbeltben
I agree. I think you should describe your server...

I agree. I think you should describe your server as a GAME itself. And not just another player server. Something that people will see and say i want to play this game, not "oh, this is just like UN...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-09-2011, 02:17 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,716
Posted By blackbeltben
you say 8 different directions. Does that mean...

you say 8 different directions. Does that mean you are have a custom body system?
Because as far as I know the default movement allows you to walk in all directions.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,082
Posted By blackbeltben
I didn't just paste it in :/ I'll figure it...

I didn't just paste it in :/
I'll figure it out i guess. But how do you do PHP tags, Im new to forums.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,082
Posted By blackbeltben
OK. So here is an update of the script. the...

OK. So here is an update of the script. the colliding of walls does still not work. Im using onwall2 because i am using the "era" tile template. (not actually using those tiles, just the tile setup...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2011, 08:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,082
Posted By blackbeltben
simple movement help.

Hi forums. I am trying to make a simple movement system where i can move left and right. and that's it.
Ill show what i have but can some one please modify because it seems buggy and the movement is...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,240
Posted By blackbeltben
Can someone please explain the temp. thing. Im...

Can someone please explain the temp. thing. Im trying to learn. what is temp?
Showing results 76 to 83 of 83

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.