Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 113
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: iBreez
Forum: Bug Report 06-19-2011, 09:47 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 13,312
Posted By iBreez
I backed up my macros, and my keys are assigned...

I backed up my macros, and my keys are assigned correctly.
This still doesn't make any sense though. I've been playing a good 4 months without gold and no screen resolution problems. I'll try...
Forum: Bug Report 06-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 13,312
Posted By iBreez
Wat. I haven't had this for the whole year I...

Wat.
I haven't had this for the whole year I have been playing zod.
The hell. I've also bought gold in the past too.
Also, 100% of my macros don't work, and I can't use skills with D.
What gives?
Forum: Bug Report 06-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 13,312
Posted By iBreez
here

here
Forum: Bug Report 06-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 13,312
Posted By iBreez
Screen sizing trouble.

In both v5 and v6, me and my friend eastside can only see half of our graal screen when maximized and minimized. We have both uninstalled and reinstalled graal, turned off our computers, /reconnected...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
My client just downloaded Graal6.exe at the login...

My client just downloaded Graal6.exe at the login page, was V6 officially released? Idk because I was on the V6 beta client.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-25-2011, 03:17 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 12,130
Posted By iBreez
o dam the sht hit the fan

o dam the sht hit the fan
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-22-2011, 06:12 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
it's too bad that that startup actually looks...

it's too bad that that startup actually looks cool compared to the current one. they'll probably make something dumb like the iphone one.
Forum: Tech Support 05-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,168
Posted By iBreez
Seriously I want my community name back. Now I'm...

Seriously I want my community name back. Now I'm accused of hacking ect ect because I have over 5 prestiges on zodiac and I'm a trial. I might get banned. :cry:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
Yeah, except I won't be able to use my iphone...

Yeah, except I won't be able to use my iphone account on it without buying VIP from what I've heard. -.-

Oh jesus christ, just make some way to link my itouch's graal account, my PC's graal...
Forum: Tech Support 04-30-2011, 04:39 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,048
Posted By iBreez
I can't get into the login server. It probably...

I can't get into the login server. It probably is. I wouldn't be suprised if it's for the release of V6, as unixmad said V6 would be released "some time in april".
Just some wishful thinking :D
Forum: Tech Support 04-29-2011, 06:03 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,168
Posted By iBreez
I have a ipod :p

I have a ipod :p
Forum: Tech Support 04-29-2011, 03:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,168
Posted By iBreez
fine

fine
Forum: Tech Support 04-29-2011, 02:00 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,168
Posted By iBreez
too scarred already....

too scarred already....
Forum: Tech Support 04-29-2011, 01:44 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,168
Posted By iBreez
It's not that really. I'm just a person who...

It's not that really. I'm just a person who argues alot, and I don't know how to argue. So whenever one of the 50 trolls fires up a arguement with me, I say something dumb that I don't mean and then...
Forum: Tech Support 04-29-2011, 01:37 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,168
Posted By iBreez
It's too bad I'm 14 so I can't do a god damn...

It's too bad I'm 14 so I can't do a god damn thing.


I hope you aren't serious when you say "report it to a staff member".
90% of zodiac hates me and some of the staff too.
Forum: Tech Support 04-29-2011, 12:19 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,168
Posted By iBreez
Halp?

well, I was getting my community name reset since I couldn't take all the hate and banter people aim at me for my horrible characters on zod, and being an "iphone noob", so I had tig reset it for me....
Forum: Bug Report 04-19-2011, 08:52 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 23,038
Posted By iBreez
I'm going to bed, 2:52 AM EST. I'll be on in 6...

I'm going to bed, 2:52 AM EST.
I'll be on in 6 hours.
Forum: Bug Report 04-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 23,038
Posted By iBreez
what da **** is going on in france

what da **** is going on in france
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2011, 08:46 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
ok what the **** is going on @ graal HQ

ok what the **** is going on @ graal HQ
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2011, 06:55 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
woo!pissed!

woo!pissed!
Forum: Bug Report 04-19-2011, 06:54 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 23,038
Posted By iBreez
servers r bak^^

servers r bak^^
Forum: Bug Report 04-19-2011, 06:47 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 23,038
Posted By iBreez
Oh really? If it fried the servers, the login...

Oh really?
If it fried the servers, the login wouldn't be up atm.
Forum: Bug Report 04-19-2011, 06:44 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 23,038
Posted By iBreez
graal is dying :cry:

graal is dying :cry:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
graal is dying

graal is dying
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-19-2011, 06:31 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,926
Posted By iBreez
hope so :D

hope so :D
Showing results 76 to 100 of 113

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.