Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 252
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darkdemon452
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,703
Posted By Darkdemon452
rofl

rofl
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-30-2007, 10:45 PM
Replies: 248
Views: 23,102
Posted By Darkdemon452
lol when you say i made it bigger, smaller, more...

lol when you say i made it bigger, smaller, more shade ect. it looks exactly the same to me
Forum: Zone 05-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 65,365
Posted By Darkdemon452
Well he could at least post what he means in...

Well he could at least post what he means in english this time so people can stop getting confused.
Forum: Zone 05-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,474
Posted By Darkdemon452
=O I didn't know

=O I didn't know
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Replies: 248
Views: 23,102
Posted By Darkdemon452
zone isn't Ol' West.....

zone isn't Ol' West.....
Forum: Zone 05-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,474
Posted By Darkdemon452
Ok just want to get another spelling correction...

Ok just want to get another spelling correction out here its armor not armour
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 8,552
Posted By Darkdemon452
Yay I'm VIP

Yay I'm VIP
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-30-2007, 07:16 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,114
Posted By Darkdemon452
Quite A While about at least a week.

Quite A While about at least a week.
Forum: Zone 05-30-2007, 06:01 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 65,365
Posted By Darkdemon452
Guys its not trails a trail is something you...

Guys its not trails a trail is something you follow like a path its a trial
Forum: Zone 05-30-2007, 03:32 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 65,365
Posted By Darkdemon452
erm, what?

erm, what?
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-30-2007, 02:26 AM
Replies: 248
Views: 23,102
Posted By Darkdemon452
hes superman

hes superman
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-30-2007, 02:26 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,464
Posted By Darkdemon452
I think it looks good

I think it looks good
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-30-2007, 02:01 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,282
Posted By Darkdemon452
quite smexy.

quite smexy.
Forum: Zone 05-30-2007, 02:00 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,870
Posted By Darkdemon452
I got mine last febuary

I got mine last febuary
Forum: Zone 05-30-2007, 01:52 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,870
Posted By Darkdemon452
yea im a vista user i live with all the screwed...

yea im a vista user i live with all the screwed up gfx the lag and random shut downs.
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-30-2007, 01:42 AM
Replies: 248
Views: 23,102
Posted By Darkdemon452
that made no sense....

that made no sense....
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-30-2007, 01:40 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,282
Posted By Darkdemon452
zone master? he may be the gfx master but not teh...

zone master? he may be the gfx master but not teh zone master ;o
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-30-2007, 01:37 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,703
Posted By Darkdemon452
well I had a 2nd go at it and i think it looks a...

well I had a 2nd go at it and i think it looks a lil better, pistols btw
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,703
Posted By Darkdemon452
i saved that so i can get teh colors sayian uses...

i saved that so i can get teh colors sayian uses :O
Forum: Zone 05-29-2007, 11:39 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,474
Posted By Darkdemon452
i can imagine it now DD is flying on his...

i can imagine it now

DD is flying on his speeder after killing 20 ppl hes finnaly brought down, damn tazer noobs,but oh look!! he has his armor and kills them then flys away on his jetpack.

I...
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Replies: 248
Views: 23,102
Posted By Darkdemon452
dude add shading zone is a server that likes a...

dude add shading zone is a server that likes a big variety of colors that are way different in brightness
Forum: Zone 05-29-2007, 06:47 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,870
Posted By Darkdemon452
rofl no more lag? im lagging like hell

rofl no more lag? im lagging like hell
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,703
Posted By Darkdemon452
and so I made some horribly small dual wield...

and so I made some horribly small dual wield pistols in about 5 minutes using paint lol
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 7,703
Posted By Darkdemon452
lol@john's post but im going to make one now I...

lol@john's post but im going to make one now I guess hopefully it will go better than the one I made last night >.>
Forum: Zodiac News 05-29-2007, 05:11 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 6,381
Posted By Darkdemon452
i lmaoed at that

i lmaoed at that
Showing results 76 to 100 of 252

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.