Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 357
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: oinknessx
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-16-2007, 05:38 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,149
Posted By oinknessx
You keep mentioning this update. Any details on...

You keep mentioning this update. Any details on it, other than "Bjorn's working on it?" Because I've been hearing that for a long time. I've been listening to people say "we're updating!" since 2001...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-16-2007, 05:05 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,994
Posted By oinknessx
Cool Memories of kingdoms

Type this in on Graal Kingdoms and see what happens.

"I have fond memories of kingdoms being very fun."
Forum: Future Improvements 05-16-2007, 03:23 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,132
Posted By oinknessx
That fella didn't need to chop my sentence in...

That fella didn't need to chop my sentence in half and take it totally out of context. :(

In short, they should raise the age limit of Graal or get rid of it completely. They may moderate the...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-16-2007, 03:18 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,598
Posted By oinknessx
I actually had in mind support for GS2 offline in...

I actually had in mind support for GS2 offline in the level editor, and have the "dictionary" thing updated so it could actually tell you if your script was right or not. As it stands, that part is...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-15-2007, 08:41 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,132
Posted By oinknessx
Why are you so worried about inappropriate stuff...

Why are you so worried about inappropriate stuff being posted now when there's still a ton of smut from years past from before all of the new rules that can be found as simply as searching or just...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,598
Posted By oinknessx
Red face GS2 Support

I know this has probably been covered at some point, but it would be nice to have GScript2 support in the Level Editor to make it easier to work on, well, anything. :cry:
Forum: Tech Support 05-14-2007, 05:09 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,105
Posted By oinknessx
Thank you very much, Stefan! How high did you...

Thank you very much, Stefan! How high did you raise it exactly? :)
Forum: Tech Support 05-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,105
Posted By oinknessx
Thanks for the kind words, sir! I wrote a...

Thanks for the kind words, sir!

I wrote a 16-minute long track called "Chaos" that is 21mb in 192kbps CBR MP3 Quality. :p Even if it were only 128kbps, it would still be 17mb. I probably won't...
Forum: Tech Support 05-12-2007, 03:16 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,105
Posted By oinknessx
I was sure you had said that you put them on...

I was sure you had said that you put them on there before... Oh well. They're still here if he wants to hear them. :) We talked about the idea before, a long time ago... releasing MIDI-packs for the...
Forum: Tech Support 05-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,105
Posted By oinknessx
Yes, I made the music. It is public domain...

Yes, I made the music. It is public domain because I have not copyrighted it, and I have released it into the public. I think that's all it takes to become public domain...



Link permission...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-10-2007, 06:26 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 21,424
Posted By oinknessx
I think Deltera Dev is veeeery far from a release...

I think Deltera Dev is veeeery far from a release to be honest. :(
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,032
Posted By oinknessx
Wha? It's Stefan's birthday? Is it still or did I...

Wha? It's Stefan's birthday? Is it still or did I miss it? Oh well. Happy Belated Birthday.. :D Or like Alice in Wonderland, a very marry unbirthday to you. :)
Forum: Gani Construction 05-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,822
Posted By oinknessx
I had noticed the dissapearance of the cape as...

I had noticed the dissapearance of the cape as well. Also, the body of the character shifts up a pixel or two at one point, which is really not good for smooth integration. I assumed it was supposed...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,291
Posted By oinknessx
I think they believe that if it isn't broke,...

I think they believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it... Era and UN get a lot of players. NPulse on the other hand does have production going on on a dev server and it looks promising. :x ...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-03-2007, 11:03 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,992
Posted By oinknessx
Hi Glencin, welcome to Graal. Have fun. :D

Hi Glencin, welcome to Graal. Have fun. :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,447
Posted By oinknessx
Very nice stuff... :D Yes I have read the...

Very nice stuff... :D

Yes I have read the Potter series, but it was an unintentional homage. o_o I don't remember little details like that.. What was that from, the second book/movie? :P
Forum: Gani Construction 05-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,197
Posted By oinknessx
Well, I don't guess it's bad but it doesn't seem...

Well, I don't guess it's bad but it doesn't seem finished. You need a rock to fall on his head or something or else it just seems weird. :(
Forum: Discussions en Francais (Français) 05-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,400
Posted By oinknessx
Bonjour. :)

Bonjour. :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,965
Posted By oinknessx
You tried to contact me eh? I've got finals...

You tried to contact me eh? I've got finals tomorrow and the day after still, so I will be all stressed out and tired. :D Sorry I wasn't on, but you could send some of your work to my email (posted...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-01-2007, 04:17 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,965
Posted By oinknessx
If we're going to make it futuristic with robots...

If we're going to make it futuristic with robots and cyber-guns, then sure... but otherwise, it would be very illogical. Mankind will produce the cybergun, and a robot that does all their chores,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,439
Posted By oinknessx
If you've got battleships fighting each other...

If you've got battleships fighting each other with cannons, I'm there. If it doesn't stink. :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,965
Posted By oinknessx
Hahah!! I don't think we're having boat rowing in...

Hahah!! I don't think we're having boat rowing in space in the actual game, that's just a test image. :) Imagine a cloud island with the world appearing underneath in that manner.

I think the only...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,447
Posted By oinknessx
Wow, some pretty nice stuff you guys posted. :)...

Wow, some pretty nice stuff you guys posted. :) Cool to see your histories, especially Spark who started around the same time as a bunch of us yet mysteriously rose to Graal Supersquad. :p

As...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,533
Posted By oinknessx
Don't they have machines that could do this job?...

Don't they have machines that could do this job? Or do they just have the ones that cut down trees... you know it's silly, our technology can destroy trees but they never invented something that will...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-30-2007, 06:23 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,447
Posted By oinknessx
Post some of yours, Jaffie. :P

Post some of yours, Jaffie. :P
Showing results 76 to 100 of 357

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.