Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,852
Posted By CidNight1142
I think this is absolutely necessary if there is...

I think this is absolutely necessary if there is any hope, whatsoever, in saving GK and Zone. Having people to work on graphics for GK would do it absolute wonders.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,872
Posted By CidNight1142
Anti-aliasing isn't crazy stuff. I can do it,...

Anti-aliasing isn't crazy stuff. I can do it, and I'm a terrible pixel artist.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-31-2007, 07:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,085
Posted By CidNight1142
Short Leave

My harddrive **** the bed. I haven't been around all week because of it, I'll be gone for maybe a week, maybe two weeks more. I'll post occasionally if I'm at the library and bored, but mostly not....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 7,618
Posted By CidNight1142
Bravo, Googi. Finally someone says what needs to...

Bravo, Googi. Finally someone says what needs to be said in a mature way. If this thread were to be deleted it would be an outrage and proof that the administration had taken the 'elasticity...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 01-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,082
Posted By CidNight1142
This turned out to be a fairly crummy Christmas...

This turned out to be a fairly crummy Christmas event. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,157
Posted By CidNight1142
Well hey there.

Well hey there.
Forum: Kingdoms 01-14-2007, 08:20 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,148
Posted By CidNight1142
Well, in the other thread - the one that was...

Well, in the other thread - the one that was deleted - I had said I wasn't sure how active Draxx was since it seems that Dayaa is more active and she's not even very active.
Forum: Kingdoms 01-14-2007, 08:17 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,148
Posted By CidNight1142
Is there a reason that there are two of these...

Is there a reason that there are two of these threads?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,103
Posted By CidNight1142
Roleplaying is fun. As long as you're a pirate. ...

Roleplaying is fun. As long as you're a pirate. Talk to Alan. I never was able to get very good at trading - it generally involves being as big an ******* as possible and telling people things are...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,140
Posted By CidNight1142
<3<3<3

<3<3<3
Forum: Dustari 01-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 9,777
Posted By CidNight1142
Will Johnathon be in attendance? Perhaps he can...

Will Johnathon be in attendance? Perhaps he can use /sleep?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,135
Posted By CidNight1142
:whatever: Let's not rain on the kids parade...

:whatever:
Let's not rain on the kids parade for no reason at all. He sounds qualified and excited and has some cool ideas. I say give the man some good luck, offer help if you can, and stop...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,134
Posted By CidNight1142
Hey there. A picks up bushes.

Hey there. A picks up bushes.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,822
Posted By CidNight1142
Yeah, I was just going of non-dubbed animes I've...

Yeah, I was just going of non-dubbed animes I've watched. They seem to call any male friend 'kun'. I figured I'd trust Drae's judgment though, since I haven't yet taken classes in Japanese or...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,822
Posted By CidNight1142
He's my uncle twice removed. Nerd :3

He's my uncle twice removed.

Nerd :3
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,822
Posted By CidNight1142
happy birthday maroku-kun

happy birthday maroku-kun
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-07-2007, 04:51 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 20,836
Posted By CidNight1142
Bringing back trial island would be the final...

Bringing back trial island would be the final nail in the coffin. That thing was confusing and, by my guess, drove away more people than it brought in.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-06-2007, 06:32 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,624
Posted By CidNight1142
Nonetheless, this is still a very dumb idea. ...

Nonetheless, this is still a very dumb idea. Gigantic waste of resources where they could be spent in much much much better places.

Like anywhere.
Forum: Guild Life 01-06-2007, 06:13 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,436
Posted By CidNight1142
I use it whenever I go on. But I go on really...

I use it whenever I go on. But I go on really rarely. I'll go on soon just to help the activity %.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,800
Posted By CidNight1142
I generally post more when I go back to school. ...

I generally post more when I go back to school. I return next monday, you'll see my numbers shoot up.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-04-2007, 08:53 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,624
Posted By CidNight1142
Would take a colossal amount of work. ...

Would take a colossal amount of work. Considering its like pulling teeth to see even the tiniest bit of work done on GK, this is a bad direction to go in.

In another time this might have been a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-04-2007, 08:44 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,761
Posted By CidNight1142
Nice. I'd give you rep for it, but I...

Nice.

I'd give you rep for it, but I apparently have given you rep within the past 3 years.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2006, 04:02 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,866
Posted By CidNight1142
Me too, now *sob*

Me too, now *sob*
Forum: Zone 12-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 9,774
Posted By CidNight1142
Oh yeah, these posts will get deleted. Big...

Oh yeah, these posts will get deleted. Big whoop, give Moonie something to do. Hiiii, Moonie :3

My gold's out, unfortunately. No GK for a while for me. You keep truckin' though.
Forum: Zone 12-22-2006, 07:03 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 9,774
Posted By CidNight1142
He-eyyyyy. Cid2, hows it going?

He-eyyyyy. Cid2, hows it going?
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.