Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Zone 01-02-2006, 05:03 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,966
Posted By Akoalin
It doesn't need to be futuristic, how do you...

It doesn't need to be futuristic, how do you futurise a Crossbow? "UMMM MAEK TEH AROE ESPLODE! OHR U KAN MAEK ET RAPPED FIER LAWLS. OGM GR8 AYEDEA DER"
Forum: Zone 01-01-2006, 04:42 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,365
Posted By Akoalin
Yelling, and calling people nubs isn't gonna...

Yelling, and calling people nubs isn't gonna help. Work on your grammar for the sake of my eyes. And also... stop backseat modding.
Forum: Zone 01-01-2006, 12:30 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,282
Posted By Akoalin
Damn right. ...

Damn right.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Nythe/nuako.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Nythe/oldako.gif
Forum: Zone 12-31-2005, 10:58 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,966
Posted By Akoalin
You should need to reload 3 times after firing...

You should need to reload 3 times after firing the 3 arrows though...
Forum: Zone 12-31-2005, 10:57 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,282
Posted By Akoalin
Well... I use the mohawk hair because I KNOW...

Well... I use the mohawk hair because I KNOW nobody's going to steal that.
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-31-2005, 10:25 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,817
Posted By Akoalin
You didn't get what he said. He said: ...

You didn't get what he said.

He said:


He did NOT say:
Forum: Zone 12-31-2005, 05:18 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,966
Posted By Akoalin
That's all I got. No offense, but you need to use...

That's all I got. No offense, but you need to use a spell checker... all rifles could use a secondary shot (minus obvious ones like Chaingun).
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-31-2005, 03:26 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,367
Posted By Akoalin
Jar Jar wanted him to make a cowboy hat, not...

Jar Jar wanted him to make a cowboy hat, not recolor someone else's hat.
Forum: Zone 12-30-2005, 07:48 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,966
Posted By Akoalin
I support all these ideas, but in addition to...

I support all these ideas, but in addition to this one

maybe we could make it fire faster and do a few more damage points so one handed pistoling isn't completely useless. (All dual pistols need...
Forum: Zone 12-30-2005, 07:22 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,365
Posted By Akoalin
If we did more than one time zone it would be...

If we did more than one time zone it would be like... a ball dropping every hour... that's not very smart :(
Anyway, I'm probally not gonna spend my New Year's on Graal ;)
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,817
Posted By Akoalin
We already have a sniper rifle... And it looks...

We already have a sniper rifle...
And it looks alot like that one... you suppose someone stole it?
Forum: Zone 12-29-2005, 05:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,572
Posted By Akoalin
It wasn't a silencer, they just forgot to add a...

It wasn't a silencer, they just forgot to add a sound to it x]
Silencers are pointless on Zone, stealth is futile because as soon as you're up and ready to fire your gun, someone can see you on...
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-18-2005, 04:15 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,550
Posted By Akoalin
It looks like a cyborg with the artificial skin...

It looks like a cyborg with the artificial skin sliced clean off of the face :o
It's decent :)
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 12-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 659
Posted By Akoalin
I strongly support this idea. And also, make it...

I strongly support this idea. And also, make it easier on the playerworlds and have a built-in tailor system.
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-13-2005, 11:29 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,079
Posted By Akoalin
Too much like AP Pirces. I don't think they...

Too much like AP Pirces. I don't think they should be added.
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-12-2005, 03:52 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,222
Posted By Akoalin
Not that many... you could just keep healing...

Not that many... you could just keep healing yourself over and over... rule: no more than 5 meds of any kind in your inventory at any time.
Forum: Zone 12-12-2005, 03:47 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,983
Posted By Akoalin
I don't know ;)

I don't know ;)
Forum: Information 12-12-2005, 03:39 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,298
Posted By Akoalin
Proxi's aren't lame unless put on a respawn or...

Proxi's aren't lame unless put on a respawn or enteryway.

Grenades aren't cheap unless they're used to keep the opponent from moving, such as pipebombs.

Waste of grenades, just wait for someone...
Forum: Zone 12-12-2005, 03:18 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,350
Posted By Akoalin
Well. Nothing else will get to him. He really...

Well. Nothing else will get to him. He really needs to stop suggestiing things just for a post count.
Forum: Zone 12-12-2005, 01:33 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 962
Posted By Akoalin
No. The current system is fine, it prevents...

No. The current system is fine, it prevents half-ass graphics from being uploaded (although several already are)...
Forum: Zone 12-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,983
Posted By Akoalin
You just made up a word. I like you now. I don't...

You just made up a word. I like you now. I don't support this idea though, it's kinda... pointless. When controlling the spider you're vunerable? It'd have to be pretty small for people not to see it...
Forum: Gfx submissions 12-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,222
Posted By Akoalin
They should probally be replaced with rations or...

They should probally be replaced with rations or something of that sort after Christmas is over.
Forum: Zone 12-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,350
Posted By Akoalin
Here's a suggestion; STOP SUGGESTING CRAP! The...

Here's a suggestion; STOP SUGGESTING CRAP! The body armor should not add an extra 100 hp, it should absorb 25% damage from bullets and energy attacks until it absorbs 50 damage then it will break....
Forum: Zone 12-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,267
Posted By Akoalin
Having it cost a large ammount of money. Plus, we...

Having it cost a large ammount of money. Plus, we already have too many pistols, and if it's just a G18 ripoff that's energy using, then it's pointless.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-09-2005, 04:35 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,381
Posted By Akoalin
I pronounce it Gr-all, but I've only told one...

I pronounce it Gr-all, but I've only told one person I know in real life about it. Graal means Grail though...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.