Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 89 of 89
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 110 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lylic
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,718
Posted By Lylic
what the hell... since when is alchemy a...

what the hell... since when is alchemy a glitch??? everyone has the opportunity to do so... and why do you keep the material pertinent to the thread...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,718
Posted By Lylic
50 levels... well cubes killed me and he is level...

50 levels... well cubes killed me and he is level 15 magic... and I am 110... so that's... uh... *does the math* 95 levels above him???
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-24-2006, 09:42 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,718
Posted By Lylic
This has nothing to do with saying that "magic is...

This has nothing to do with saying that "magic is for newbs." It's about being fair and balanced...

and I know that you Draenin can't possible say that this is either.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-24-2006, 09:33 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,718
Posted By Lylic
The New Magic System

First of all, I would like to say that I am glad the new Bomboria and the new magic system has been implemented. It's a good step for kingdoms. As I am sure many are well aware, the new system has...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-14-2006, 10:10 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Lylic
I think the graphics look awesome...

I think the graphics look awesome...
Forum: Gods 02-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,538
Posted By Lylic
I'm bile, but not solely for the reason of not...

I'm bile, but not solely for the reason of not having to eat (although it does make scroll writing a lot easier). With bile's holy posession I can get 97 poison resist and like 40 cold resist, which...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-14-2006, 01:13 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,601
Posted By Lylic
Well considering that I talked to ZH, he told...

Well considering that I talked to ZH, he told Damix that he was coming to Samurai in order to be killed... he came over to Samurai with the intent of dying... some martyr...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-13-2006, 05:46 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,848
Posted By Lylic
Well it's some victory for you when someone goes...

Well it's some victory for you when someone goes AFK to make a certain post on a certain thread... I don't feel that really constitutes a Zormite Victory...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-13-2006, 04:54 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,848
Posted By Lylic
Even the Delegate of the Zormite "Republic"...

Even the Delegate of the Zormite "Republic" concedes... just for those non believers out there..
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,186
Posted By Lylic
well doesn't that make me look dumb :redface:

well doesn't that make me look dumb :redface:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,186
Posted By Lylic
Nice screenshot Debaglio. Just one thing. I was...

Nice screenshot Debaglio. Just one thing. I was glancing at the screenshot; could you tell me how you have 30 dex with those items?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-12-2006, 08:25 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,186
Posted By Lylic
I am just a bystander in all of this, but Sayian,...

I am just a bystander in all of this, but Sayian, when you said that you were going to make a post on the forums, it took you like 10 minutes to make a thread and post a couple screenshots. Maybe we...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-12-2006, 08:16 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,186
Posted By Lylic
I don't know what math you took Sayian (or Mech...

I don't know what math you took Sayian (or Mech for that matter), but 6.033 doesn't equal 6.199...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-10-2006, 04:28 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,750
Posted By Lylic
I had always seen jumping as a reward for those...

I had always seen jumping as a reward for those who had high phys levels... I agree that it does seem worthless now that it can't really be used.
Showing results 76 to 89 of 89

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.