Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 344
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: prozac424242
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-23-2005, 12:01 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 7,378
Posted By prozac424242
The gamp generator linked in this thread points...

The gamp generator linked in this thread points to a URL that is broken.
Anyone care to point me in another place i can find the gmap generator?
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-22-2005, 04:28 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,166
Posted By prozac424242
particle emitter question

Ok, I read the graal wiki guide and the document file posted here on particle emitters, but why does this code not work? And its a weapon on the server.


//test of particle engine
//#CLIENTSIDE...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,324
Posted By prozac424242
alternative to ip validation on RC

Many people who use RC to connect are on dial up, and numerous ip additions are needed. This is sometimes a real inconvenience, and I have been on both the end of the one to update the ip list for...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-21-2005, 12:03 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,714
Posted By prozac424242
trying to make my own but when i try that it...

trying to make my own
but when i try that it says i cannot add WEAPONS/bagname/weapon
in the rc window.
is there some serveroption to set?

also i kinda got my own q menu replacement made,
i am...
Forum: Tech Support 09-20-2005, 11:53 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,053
Posted By prozac424242
only 18 to 20 ip addresses? so that's why my...

only 18 to 20 ip addresses?
so that's why my list of
start-ip-number.1.*.*, ..all the way to.. start-ip-number.255.*.* in the ip box made it so I can't log in. even though I can see all my ip...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,714
Posted By prozac424242
q menu inventory question

I searched the forums for this but did not find anything:

How do I put items in folders in the Q menu inventory?
You know, those sacks, and when you go in the sack,
you have the option to go...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2005, 09:46 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,391
Posted By prozac424242
Exactly. Stefan should make one, as he did to...

Exactly. Stefan should make one, as he did to explain the first graal script to folks. If I were try to make 'one' on my own, it would be as an immigrant from another country trying to speak the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,391
Posted By prozac424242
I am referring to a file that would come with...

I am referring to a file that would come with graal when you download it.
If Stefan made the first npcprogramming doc, and has now changed the language enought for it to be a second version, then it...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,391
Posted By prozac424242
npc doc for gscript2

Now that Graal 4 is out (great job by the way)
when are we going to get an updated version of the npcprogrammiing.doc
that explains how gscript2 works?

Or if an equivelant instruction manual in...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-29-2005, 01:10 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,587
Posted By prozac424242
Robin, thanks for your help. One thing that...

Robin, thanks for your help.

One thing that has not changed on the graal forums in five freakin years is that there have always been an abundance of people with very short tempers, or nothing...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-27-2005, 06:01 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,587
Posted By prozac424242
Thank you, that page is somewhat helpful. I...

Thank you, that page is somewhat helpful.

I can infer what most of the new commands are,
and its going to mean a lot more typing for us scripters.
Short commands such as #a being replaced with...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2005, 11:24 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 28,491
Posted By prozac424242
Kai, you are not always a troll. You have...

Kai, you are not always a troll. You have imitated one in the past, but I know better than to argue with you, because no other view than your own will ever be acceptable to you. Have a nice life....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 28,491
Posted By prozac424242
-College roomate introduced me to Graal in...

-College roomate introduced me to Graal in mid-late '99 just before version 1.28
-Found that you could make a level and npcs (I was a computer science student)
-Made my own head (head242 is still...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-18-2005, 02:35 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,587
Posted By prozac424242
Seeking refrence material

I have been away from gscript for a while, and notice more c like functionality such as case-switch statements.
Where can I find a complete list of all the old and new gscript commands with...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-30-2004, 03:43 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 15,948
Posted By prozac424242
I remember Graal 1.2.7 in 1999, the first version...

I remember Graal 1.2.7 in 1999, the first version I downloaded. My college roomate was playing it, and convinced me to download ... I was hooked.

I remember making what is head242 and Galen...
Forum: Zone 12-23-2004, 04:23 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 11,254
Posted By prozac424242
New scripting engine? Is this a part of the...

New scripting engine?

Is this a part of the current Graal client, since it can run the scripts online,
or is it something that we (who rent playerworld space) can do with the npc server...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,417
Posted By prozac424242
actionplayer question

For the control npc on my server
I want something to happen when the player logs out.
it's not actionplayeroffline,
(which you think would work since actionplayeronline works for the login)
...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,147
Posted By prozac424242
Time saving on adding npcs

Let's say you want to have noplayerkilling on your whole overworld map,
or you have a radio npc that plays user selected midi when the radio is on
but the game theme midi when the radio is off...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,604
Posted By prozac424242
Weapon does not exist?

in the RC in my server, I added a weapon
and it worked fine.
The weapon is supposed to destroy it self from the player's inventory
after they leave the level (its for an events place)

The...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-01-2004, 02:09 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 968
Posted By prozac424242
Need a quest idea? Let the player, or better -...

Need a quest idea? Let the player, or better - many players - find some conflict to resolve. Some charachter or group on your server npcs has some problem, took something, or needs an item from...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-18-2004, 01:28 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,542
Posted By prozac424242
Yay you are one day closer to your eventual death...

Yay you are one day closer to your eventual death

Hey just kidding! Happy Bday Don
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-09-2004, 03:48 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 968
Posted By prozac424242
Quest management

Just a little tip for playerworld managers,
it can be helpful for you to make a chart
of what quests you have, what you get from them,
and if they are done or still being worked on.

I made this...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-09-2004, 03:40 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,628
Posted By prozac424242
Thank you for the gani tip, Stefan, but taking...

Thank you for the gani tip, Stefan,
but taking ganis and graphics from other servers is
ususally discouraged.

Is there some public gani repository that I can
get a gani explosion from? if...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-09-2004, 01:40 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,628
Posted By prozac424242
so you mean I gotta make a function that does: ...

so you mean I gotta make a function that does:

call the image that has explosions
changeimgpart to the part of the explosion that I want
play the explosion sound
hurt players/baddies/npcs...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,527
Posted By prozac424242
yay its good to see sansrata is still around ... ...

yay its good to see sansrata is still around ...
lets see, what other player made servers have been around since summer 2000 and are still going?
Showing results 76 to 100 of 344

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.