Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 18
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 450
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Godzilla
Forum:
Era Main Forum
01-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Replies:
36
Era is looking for a Gang Admin!
Views:
9,274
Posted By
Godzilla
I'm also applying, I also hope whoever gets it...
I'm also applying, I also hope whoever gets it will work with some of the notorious gang players to discuss a few ideas/improvements.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
01-04-2015, 12:25 AM
Replies:
23
Current State Of Era
Views:
4,756
Posted By
Godzilla
Yeah, I was interested in the position before...
Yeah, I was interested in the position before swift got it but with the lack of development skills I knew the better choice was made when he was put into the position.
It's not a whole lot of...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
01-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Replies:
23
Current State Of Era
Views:
4,756
Posted By
Godzilla
I think Management need to think about a revamp...
I think Management need to think about a revamp of the Staff Team.
How many times do we the players, who once were in positions of power and dedicated that time to making the game, the server and...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
01-03-2015, 04:30 AM
Replies:
23
Current State Of Era
Views:
4,756
Posted By
Godzilla
Yeah, Ammo Mart... lol I've even forgot who...
Yeah, Ammo Mart... lol
I've even forgot who owns which store. Who wants to buy some donuts from my place? ;)
but srsly, I guess what I'm saying is; im bored, lets do something :(
Forum:
Era Main Forum
01-03-2015, 04:20 AM
Replies:
23
Current State Of Era
Views:
4,756
Posted By
Godzilla
Totally off topic; I remember a year or so...
Totally off topic;
I remember a year or so ago when I was capable of buying a "Gun Sim" off of the administration for $20,000,000 but that's when money was actually valuable.
Now I'm sitting...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
01-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Replies:
33
Business Update
Views:
8,646
Posted By
Godzilla
That's exactly what I had, SP was making DECENT...
That's exactly what I had, SP was making DECENT money compared to other businesses and that's why I proposed a change of pace in things. I stressed my concerns about raising the prices of things and...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
01-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Replies:
33
Business Update
Views:
8,646
Posted By
Godzilla
It gets annoying being right all the time. ...
It gets annoying being right all the time.
My store was making 250-300k a week before the update, now it has made 38k since the update.
I don't really understand why the prices were raised so...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-22-2014, 11:10 PM
Replies:
27
reducing heals in battle?
Views:
4,584
Posted By
Godzilla
I don't blame them, a few of the important...
I don't blame them, a few of the important factors of our own team did and in result quit yesterday.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-20-2014, 09:57 PM
Replies:
21
era weapons/ammo VS era food economy
Views:
5,286
Posted By
Godzilla
I have 11.5mil that I have no idea what to do...
I have 11.5mil that I have no idea what to do with. I don't want any guns, the new ones that are released all the time go for ridiculous prices that make them not worth purchasing.
What can I do...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
Houses are seriously the same price; 300kish for...
Houses are seriously the same price; 300kish for a basic one, 500k for a decent one and 750k for an amazing one.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-19-2014, 10:32 PM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
too far gone/outdated? I don't see any business...
too far gone/outdated? I don't see any business as that, I think a few lines in a few scripts need to be changed and that's it. I don't see how this hasn't been done yet when it's a simple 30 minute...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-19-2014, 09:30 PM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
So trash pick? No one is forcing you to be in a...
So trash pick? No one is forcing you to be in a business and what, are you going to stock them when they are NPC owned? Sounds like you have some serious issues if you can't be apart of a team...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-19-2014, 07:30 AM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
Some things on Era just shouldn't be changed and...
Some things on Era just shouldn't be changed and I think this is definitely one of them.
As I completely am against iEra having no trading system other than lame melees.
Taking certain aspects...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-19-2014, 05:02 AM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
Once I beat Corey in a series, I honestly got...
Once I beat Corey in a series, I honestly got sick of the immense power I had over other players. I stopped PKing and soon followed Speedy Pizza being handed down to me. I've learnt a lot over the...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-19-2014, 12:07 AM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
Taking away yet another aspect of the game to...
Taking away yet another aspect of the game to cater to those who really don't care because they're too busy shooting others isn't a solution.
You're basically saying; Hey, you play this game...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-17-2014, 11:41 PM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
Since a lot of players can't access there forums...
Since a lot of players can't access there forums account, I'm going to start posting some replies from my mass messages about it from players.
-Cody Bravos (Thu Dec 18 12:06:17 2014):
+1 like...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-17-2014, 08:09 PM
Replies:
39
era HP
Views:
7,902
Posted By
Godzilla
In the end, you will die on every game that you...
In the end, you will die on every game that you can die on. It's a learn and repeat process. Just because you walk out of your spawn point on CoD or CS;GO and get killed instantly does that make you...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-17-2014, 08:01 PM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
If I remember correctly, you bought the business...
If I remember correctly, you bought the business with no competition and sold it the next day to Dunez I can't remember what he told me he paid in return but I remember he told me he bought it from...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-17-2014, 07:50 PM
Replies:
21
era weapons/ammo VS era food economy
Views:
5,286
Posted By
Godzilla
Not really a big fan, the food was balanced and...
Not really a big fan, the food was balanced and right now we need anything but a more complex business plan with the current economy.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-17-2014, 05:03 AM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
I think making any more businesses NPC-owned will...
I think making any more businesses NPC-owned will just completely kill them.
e.g Speedy Pizza; When it was NPC-owned it would have millions of items stocked by staff simply saying +10000000 but no...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-17-2014, 04:49 AM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
Bombs are so profitable with Gangs though. You...
Bombs are so profitable with Gangs though. You make $150 a kill and It costs like $40 for a set of bombs that will automatically kill someone for you.
I see PT bought out all the time, I don't...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-17-2014, 04:19 AM
Replies:
77
Business update proposals.
Views:
14,178
Posted By
Godzilla
Money was pushed into the economy for the reason...
Money was pushed into the economy for the reason to make everything a lot more easily accessable. I think tripling the price of food, ammo and all bomb types really wouldn't do much harm, although...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-16-2014, 10:34 PM
Replies:
22
Happy Hour (Daily)
Views:
3,930
Posted By
Godzilla
The way things like this work is; If you just...
The way things like this work is; If you just give everybody an item, eventually that item will become Rare because people will sell it, people will lose them some-how, people will quit with them,...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-16-2014, 10:13 PM
Replies:
29
New Era of Speedy Pizza
Views:
6,734
Posted By
Godzilla
I'm anything but all for money, I actually only...
I'm anything but all for money, I actually only accepted to take ownership on for Speedy Pizza because of the symbol and face you become. I like to be put in positions that people look up to you and...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
12-16-2014, 06:51 AM
Replies:
39
era HP
Views:
7,902
Posted By
Godzilla
$1,000,000 per +10 HP forever
$1,000,000 per +10 HP forever
Showing results 76 to 100 of 450
Page 4 of 18
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:43 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.