Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: zell12
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By zell12
Why are you guys making this issue public,...

Why are you guys making this issue public, clearly it can be solved by PMing the management or posting a support ticket?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-02-2007, 06:16 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By zell12
Make your own if you cant figure out how to...

Make your own if you cant figure out how to setmap without it... -_-
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By zell12
You have to view the images ingame, before you...

You have to view the images ingame, before you download them to your HD, or am I wrong?


Why? I've never had to use the gmap file and I did it all... :/
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 8,325
Posted By zell12
I do believe that there are some temp folders on...

I do believe that there are some temp folders on debug, just make one specifically for people like him. So they can upload images, get approved by someone, and get moved to the respected folder.
...
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,726
Posted By zell12
Hey hey birdbirds vines I do believe... long time...

Hey hey birdbirds vines I do believe... long time since I seen them :P
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,680
Posted By zell12
You should have more color dude... plain white...

You should have more color dude... plain white levels are pffft like so 2 days ago.
Forum: Level Design 02-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,902
Posted By zell12
The plan seems to be working...yes...

The plan seems to be working...yes...
Forum: Level Design 02-28-2007, 02:49 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,902
Posted By zell12
ehehe you're silly dv, barrels with a door... ice...

ehehe you're silly dv, barrels with a door... ice graves... what were you thinking lol :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,878
Posted By zell12
Nope you wern't :P But I'm glad Koni got more...

Nope you wern't :P But I'm glad Koni got more then two people, made some really cool things like that bomberman, and the rest of the stuff in the screenshots. :D
Forum: Events and Activities 02-27-2007, 12:19 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 60,341
Posted By zell12
I like it. The bombs explode without warning...

I like it. The bombs explode without warning though, might want to change that soon. :p
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 670
Posted By zell12
Make one with a mug, so I can call it my rum and...

Make one with a mug, so I can call it my rum and coke ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,878
Posted By zell12
Yeah like wth is that jibber jabber about

Yeah like wth is that jibber jabber about
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2007, 07:49 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,934
Posted By zell12
Maybe give it some wings or somthing sticking out?

Maybe give it some wings or somthing sticking out?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2007, 07:47 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,398
Posted By zell12
point of the party is to get a little less exp...

point of the party is to get a little less exp per party member, and make it easier to kill mobs or complete a quest...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2007, 04:21 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,168
Posted By zell12
We all told this to stefan years ago, he said it...

We all told this to stefan years ago, he said it would cause problems with the system to remove them or change them... so meh.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2007, 02:29 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,398
Posted By zell12
Yep, good addition. I agree with it.

Yep, good addition. I agree with it.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-25-2007, 02:09 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,671
Posted By zell12
Bye Graal cya later

Bye Graal cya later
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2007, 02:07 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,398
Posted By zell12
Make it so you cannot level someone by leeching...

Make it so you cannot level someone by leeching exp...? Its extremely simple to do that... x-x
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2007, 01:28 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,168
Posted By zell12
I believe stefan mentioned why that is before,...

I believe stefan mentioned why that is before, possibly on the forums if anyone wants to go search and check it out? :o
Forum: Graphic Design 02-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,053
Posted By zell12
Stare at the tree trunks... they seem to move and...

Stare at the tree trunks... they seem to move and wiggle... lol
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 825
Posted By zell12
happy bday... last time i tried to quick reply it...

happy bday... last time i tried to quick reply it corrupted my firefox :/
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2007, 09:15 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By zell12
I liked the trophys you got from events, I think...

I liked the trophys you got from events, I think it would be a good idea getting them for quests too... :D
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2007, 09:09 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,388
Posted By zell12
I think it looks much better, stairs look more...

I think it looks much better, stairs look more like a ladder now, and the house could go for a +1tile -^ increase, but it looks much better.
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,388
Posted By zell12
Heh, It don't matter to me... I'm going to try...

Heh, It don't matter to me... I'm going to try and swindle unixmad or ibonic into changing my account name or something, since 'excalibur98890' whatever tarnished my already bad name... ;)



Its...
Forum: Level Design 02-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,388
Posted By zell12
So anyway, it looks nice and all... Few little...

So anyway, it looks nice and all... Few little things, (including wans suggestion on the stairs)... Circled some errors in red. These are common, and sometimes hard to avoid when you run out of room....
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.