Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Eagle
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-04-2006, 05:29 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,925
Posted By Eagle
DR. Need to keep working at it mannn.

DR. Need to keep working at it mannn.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 12-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,852
Posted By Eagle
Swamp caught mine, lol.

Swamp caught mine, lol.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-01-2006, 05:55 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 7,207
Posted By Eagle
The screenshots of it actually look pretty cool,...

The screenshots of it actually look pretty cool, I didn't picture it looking like that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-01-2006, 05:52 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,004
Posted By Eagle
Eye is great, he's been around for a long time...

Eye is great, he's been around for a long time too. Someone like that is good to have.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-01-2006, 05:50 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 5,278
Posted By Eagle
I been working on a little something since last...

I been working on a little something since last Christmas.. Tons of ideas in my head, and some content. If I get done what I need to, I can get my cousin back to help me script. Or, well, him script....
Forum: Level Design 11-26-2006, 06:15 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,604
Posted By Eagle
On the beach sand stuff you missed a couple of...

On the beach sand stuff you missed a couple of the dark corner things, those stand out to me for some reason.

Got to learn to connect trees. Otherwise, its pretty nice. =]
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,852
Posted By Eagle
All good developers are hard to find. =[ I...

All good developers are hard to find. =[

I like your grass, bush, and the things you made out of the statue on the bottom left. Good luck.

:Edit: I look at you're first screenshot, and it...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,992
Posted By Eagle
That Eagle guy is pretty cool. See ya, man.

That Eagle guy is pretty cool.

See ya, man.
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-25-2006, 07:24 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 881
Posted By Eagle
That Skrobo is a pretty cool guy. Happy...

That Skrobo is a pretty cool guy.

Happy BIrthday. =]
Forum: Level Design 11-24-2006, 07:45 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,584
Posted By Eagle
Haha, reading this thread I was thinking the...

Haha, reading this thread I was thinking the exact same thing.

Man, look in the 'Select Tile' option, and try to find groups of tiles that go nicely togethor... Ones that go togethor usually arent...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2006, 03:34 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,133
Posted By Eagle
It will stay the same.

It will stay the same.
Forum: Level Design 11-16-2006, 03:32 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 6,288
Posted By Eagle
Want a challenge? Make a level useing like almost...

Want a challenge? Make a level useing like almost every tile. =]
Forum: Level Design 11-16-2006, 03:28 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,441
Posted By Eagle
very sexy, baby =]

very sexy, baby =]
Forum: Level Design 11-11-2006, 06:40 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,122
Posted By Eagle
Are backpals still around? lol

Are backpals still around? lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-09-2006, 01:56 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,878
Posted By Eagle
Same.

Same.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-29-2006, 01:36 AM
Replies: 240
Views: 23,308
Posted By Eagle
Here is my guy with the jumprope. =]

Here is my guy with the jumprope. =]
Forum: Graphic Design 10-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Replies: 240
Views: 23,308
Posted By Eagle
Is it too late? I also susgest putting one...

Is it too late?

I also susgest putting one of Koni's baddies in it.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-24-2006, 03:28 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 790
Posted By Eagle
hapy bday maikel

hapy bday maikel
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-24-2006, 03:22 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,632
Posted By Eagle
Spyder pops on Graal every now and then. Ask him...

Spyder pops on Graal every now and then. Ask him if he comes on. =]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2006, 03:19 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,658
Posted By Eagle
I agree with who said Vincent was good. Kronan...

I agree with who said Vincent was good. Kronan was a good Asst. to him, also.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2006, 03:16 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,226
Posted By Eagle
I like the way the levels look. =]

I like the way the levels look. =]
Forum: Graphic Design 10-23-2006, 02:18 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,531
Posted By Eagle
sexy

sexy
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 14,575
Posted By Eagle
Looking good. I wanted to try for LAT awhile...

Looking good.

I wanted to try for LAT awhile back, but you never got back to me. =[
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 14,895
Posted By Eagle
Graal 3000 and Bravo is where I began. =]

Graal 3000 and Bravo is where I began. =]
Forum: Guild Life 10-18-2006, 03:42 AM
Replies: 167
Views: 24,193
Posted By Eagle
Should tell that Eagle guy.

Should tell that Eagle guy.
Showing results 76 to 100 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.