Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 76 to 100 of 202
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: doyouskate
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 746
Posted By doyouskate
Happy b-day

Happy b-day
Forum: Zone 02-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,247
Posted By doyouskate
So? I can use doubleshots in every class.

So? I can use doubleshots in every class.
Forum: Zone 01-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,407
Posted By doyouskate
Some people are just good enough to hit you when...

Some people are just good enough to hit you when you're moving fast anyway. Like Mino, damn you!
Forum: Zone 01-24-2009, 09:57 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,437
Posted By doyouskate
50, I think.

50, I think.
Forum: Zone 01-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,396
Posted By doyouskate
okewl scythes now we can be just like zod

okewl scythes now we can be just like zod
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,938
Posted By doyouskate
I knew that but this is a hello thread, so no...

I knew that but this is a hello thread, so no reason he would be saying 'goodbye friend'. :noob:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-21-2009, 02:56 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,938
Posted By doyouskate
Nope he said hi friend in Italian. Hallo...

Nope he said hi friend in Italian.

Hallo freund!
Forum: Gfx submissions 01-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,148
Posted By doyouskate
Play Era if you want to use a p90. Zone is...

Play Era if you want to use a p90. Zone is futuristic. Although, we do have an SMG.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,065
Posted By doyouskate
Happy b-day kds.

Happy b-day kds.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,037
Posted By doyouskate
One more year until your quince or whatever they...

One more year until your quince or whatever they call it, Nat.
and Happy B-day kds and steve.
Forum: Zone 12-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,268
Posted By doyouskate
Made me lol irl. I tell him that all the time.

Made me lol irl. I tell him that all the time.
Forum: Zone 12-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,268
Posted By doyouskate
He's got a point. Should be grateful people put...

He's got a point. Should be grateful people put in that much time.
Forum: Zone 12-23-2008, 03:14 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,403
Posted By doyouskate
Looks like another thing that would be fun for...

Looks like another thing that would be fun for couple days then die out. Although, i do like the idea.
Forum: Zone 12-18-2008, 03:12 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 8,021
Posted By doyouskate
Cor use to do this all the time. For some reason...

Cor use to do this all the time. For some reason i started doing it too.
Forum: Zone 12-16-2008, 09:39 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,241
Posted By doyouskate
You got that far into the video! I didn't get...

You got that far into the video! I didn't get pass 1:30. It bored the hell outta me.
Forum: Zone 12-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,958
Posted By doyouskate
Not really against it. Just don't see why it...

Not really against it. Just don't see why it bothered him so much because it was never there before.
Forum: Zone 12-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,958
Posted By doyouskate
I get what you're saying, but why does it matter...

I get what you're saying, but why does it matter if you reload when you have 5 shots left rather then with 2 shots left. It's still gonna reload. I would rather get more shots in with less reloads...
Forum: Zone 12-11-2008, 01:56 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,958
Posted By doyouskate
Not really in Zone, there isn't as much action...

Not really in Zone, there isn't as much action going on to where it would be necessary.
Forum: Zone 12-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,958
Posted By doyouskate
Ya I know that, but this is Zone. It takes about...

Ya I know that, but this is Zone. It takes about half a second to reload.
Forum: Zone 12-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,958
Posted By doyouskate
oh i c

oh i c
Forum: Zone 12-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,257
Posted By doyouskate
Quoted for truth didn't say qft because SN would...

Quoted for truth didn't say qft because SN would delete my post for thinking it was something else
Forum: Zone 12-11-2008, 01:36 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,958
Posted By doyouskate
I like that idea just not 500$, people would be...

I like that idea just not 500$, people would be rich.



I don't see a reason to have a reload button, it reloads automatically at end of clip. Unless, you have OCD where you need to have like a...
Forum: Zone 12-09-2008, 03:36 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,467
Posted By doyouskate
ahahaha

ahahaha
Forum: Zone 12-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,467
Posted By doyouskate
i lol'd at that too

i lol'd at that too
Forum: Zone 12-05-2008, 12:27 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,936
Posted By doyouskate
what makes you think that? anyone can just stand...

what makes you think that? anyone can just stand there and shoot their guns...
Showing results 76 to 100 of 202

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.